Mummy Love Part Three

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Mummy Love Part Three

Postby 4nSpy » Sat, 11Feb12 05:44

Frayne, pay attention to the reporter...specifically her eyes.

Moderator edit: Hint went on to be a little too blatant. Content was PM'd to requester.
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby 4nSpy » Sat, 11Feb12 05:46

kessie8yl & Greebo, it really isnt frozen. The "wait state" is a little longer than it should be...it last for about 60 seconds before he quits lookin and starts pokin.
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby D-Willy » Sun, 11Feb13 03:13

The "wait state" is a little longer than it should be...it last for about 60 seconds before he quits lookin and starts pokin.

There seems to be problem experienced by some people (me included) that causes that scene to freeze. I've waited over 10 minutes before giving up, and others report the same situation with various browsers.

I posted this problem on pusooy's board. I don't have an answer, but I can verify that for some of us, the game can't be completed.
D-Willy
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 11Feb13 15:35

At the beginning of the anal fuck scene we can see the autopilot is on. But this has nothing to say, the autopilot sign belongs to the previous scene. When you start the ass-fuck scene, it lasts a bit until the game proceeds. You can speed it up slightly by moving the cursor around the scene. It should take you no more than a few minutes. Precondition is that your computer is speedy as normal and it has enough cache available.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby danigonz » Sun, 11Feb13 22:28

I finally could play it, and I liked it.

I'd nevet thouh I could ever say this regarding a Puusoy's game, buy I found it really easy (well, not at all: I haven't found the secret scene yet). I managed to end the game in the first attemp, which is a surprise for me, because his games are usually really tricky.

I'm sorry guys, but I really enjoy the cumfests Pusooy give us, so I'm not going to complain about this.

But I'm not quite satisfied with the story. I don't think it reachs a dramatically accepetable ending. In fact, from the storytelling point of view there's is something I can't understand (SPOILER ALERT): What is that "piss fetish" Emma shows at the end? If she is possesed by Siti's spirit, I can understand she has a sperm fetish, but her obssesion for piss at the end is something that didn't fit to her...
danigonz
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby thundergod » Sun, 11Feb13 22:48

from the storytelling point of view there's is something I can't understand
That was exactly my complaint. I presume we're seeing another of Puso's fetishes, and that's fine as far as it goes (though I still wish there had been some sort of advance warning), but it doesn't make any sense from Emma, and there's no indication it's anything Siti was interested in, either.
thundergod
great white shark

Postby magnilan » Mon, 11Feb14 17:40

Hi, would like a pm for the secret scene. No idea how to get it or when it will appear. Thanks.
magnilan
great white shark

Postby Jiimbojones » Tue, 11Feb15 01:12

That was a fun game, but I have forgotten the password. I'd appreciate it if someone could pm it to me so I don't have to go all the way through to try and find the secret scene.
Jiimbojones
great white shark

Postby Ansys » Tue, 11Feb15 21:28

PM me secret scene please.

Jimbojones, I don't know/care if you are lazy or what, but password sent.
Ansys
sirens hunter

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 11Feb15 23:24

Ok, since this'll become an endless stream with requests to PM the secret scene, select the area below to show how to get it:

Start of spoiler
[color=DFE7EE]
Right, the secret scene is triggered in the scene with the newslady. If you wiggle your cursor over her breasts or pussy it will clearly show a change in her eyes. Do this for some time and she will look slightly to the side, which seems to be a confirmation that you triggered the secret scene. Continue by following the dialogue and enjoy!
[/color]
End of spoiler
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby wendyfan » Wed, 11Feb16 01:53

have completed the game including secret scene, not bad, but lets be fair to the creator he is spending his time making these games for YOU, but it seems a few of the lagooners, are not satisfied about that and wish to complain, if you do this then lets hear the good as well as the bad, but as the same for a television programme if you dont like it switch it off, so please if there is critiscim then lets be constructive and not destructive, many thanks.
wendyfan
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dyonisis » Wed, 11Feb16 02:25

I just finished the game; all kind of fantasies are in it.
Do not need to say that "the oceans of cum" which are cumming by ar very nice to see
Ik couldn't forsee the ending; nice surprise.
Kudoos for Pusoooy!
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby SquallLion » Wed, 11Feb16 13:15

TheBrain wrote : Ok, since this'll become an endless stream with requests to PM the secret scene, select the area below to show how to get it:

Start of spoiler
[color=DFE7EE](....)
[/color]
End of spoiler
thanks !
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby Pizza » Wed, 11Feb16 21:59

Great graphics as always on Puso!!!
Pizza from Italy.
Pizza
great white shark

Postby phreaky » Fri, 11Feb18 02:57

Anyway I just tried the secret scene, and despite of the superb graphics, again there's no pussy visible there

I'm just wondering, why is there no pussy visible in this game ? Maybe there is a reason to that ?
Quite strange, because it's not like that in the previous games
Seems like the game wants to comply with some kind of censorship rating :D
phreaky
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games