Jordan 500 by leonizer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Jordan 500 by leonizer

Postby Tjommi » Mon, 10May31 12:22

hehe this is quite amazing...
if you people were unhappy about these things, why did you wait untill now to say something instead of voicing your opinion in the betatest performed on this site, when you actually could have an impact on how the game would turn out ? Could it be that you just like to whine ?
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Tue, 10Jun01 00:02

there is a decent chance that they just didn't know about the beta testing...if we had their input during the test maybe some of the things that they have mentioned would of been changed...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby almeida67 » Tue, 10Jun01 01:54

Not a decent chance, Sexychild? I never read anything about this beta testing. Where is the mention of the requirement? just to know where to search next time. This is not really the kind of game where I can participate in programing ways, but just common sense is perhaps sometimes better.
It should be frustrating for anybody to have a lot of job done, with basic decisions perhaps not all well taken.
But I think that the graphics basis are good, some improvements in difficulty are needed (really too easy to play)and a more attractive background. This can be a big game. We all know Leonizer have the tools for it!
And krysiek88, you mean LOP 4, because I know already 3. And in my opinion there is nothing more to improve in this game. Let it be!
almeida67
lagoon predator

Postby Sexychild68 » Tue, 10Jun01 02:16

check out http://www.lessonofpassion.com/index.php under the beta test section...the people who were testing were not giving programing advice, but game play advice...things they like, don't like, and things that they would like to see added...for Jordan500 Leonizer was using this forum(projects section) for his beta test forum...hope to see you next time when there is testing to be done...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby AsteroidStevens » Tue, 10Jun01 21:46

Eh, is it perfect, no. But I do like that he took a step away from what he had been doing to make a different style of game.

I like it, his graphics are pretty top notch relatively, and he took a chance trying to make something different.

I like it, props Leo
AsteroidStevens
Pilot fish

Postby Tjommi » Tue, 10Jun01 23:13

I obviously stepped on a couple of toes here.
I apologize for my harsh words. I took it for granted that people that was active in this part of the forum took an interest in the projects part of the forum as well. That was shortsighted of me, and I had no basis for that assumption. So again, I apologize and hope you can forgive me. I am sometimes to quick with my triggerfinger and fire away without thinking.

With that out of the way, I encourage all visitors to visit the project section of Sharks lagoon as it's a vibrant new part of this community where you can get a sneak peak into the game developers process and in some cases even get direct influence on how games turn out like Leonizer did during the development of this game.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby VRaptorX » Wed, 10Jun02 08:46

One huge problem. Even if you don't have the stuff to do anything, or if you decide not to do something, merely looking up the page itself will take time off. So you can waste 100 time without actually doing anything.
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby wormolak » Wed, 10Jun02 12:09

If you right click and press back U can have this:
on day 53(or earlier)full 100%
wormolak
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 10Jun02 13:17

Although I havent tried this using FF, I think it would have been better to describe this one as a *Spoiler* and just give the tinypic link wormolak !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby magnilan » Wed, 10Jun02 14:56

Hi wormolak, what do you mean by 'right click and press back'? I tried right clicking and pressing the back button on various screens, or attempting the backspace button but nothing works. I'm using firefox by the way. Thanks for your tips!
magnilan
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10Jun02 15:06

I suggest "right click" to get a "drop menu", Back is the top function.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby magnilan » Wed, 10Jun02 19:19

Umm, I don't seem to have it. When I right click on the screen, all I get is a settings option. When I click that, I get that the flash player settings. Same with IE. Might be just me.Do you have to wait till the 53rd day to do it or can you do so at the start? I wanted to to see the endings without the hassle. Playing through it twice has taken up a lot of time and it got boring after the second playthrough. No offence to the creator, its just that my attention span doesn't hold too well. Thanks for all your hardwork! And thanks Squeeky!
magnilan
great white shark

Postby dboy » Thu, 10Jun03 00:52

Nah can't see that working.
dboy
great white shark

Postby leonizer » Thu, 10Jun03 18:01

Thank you all for your feedback.

I plan to upgrade and modify Jordan 500, during this month, according to your suggestions.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby astringues » Thu, 10Jun03 21:00

Leonizer : And what about a little more action from the player (like in lop sex scenes) ?
astringues
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games