Jordan 500 by leonizer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Jordan 500 by leonizer

Postby Dole » Fri, 10May28 20:05

Jordan looks hot and after playing this Game I hope you make Gamefixes and remarks to make it better.

Some bugs in Firefox or couple of remarks:

-No endings under newest firefox like a lot of people told !!!
-After loading from menu you must put on every time the best clothes. Cost every time 10 times !!!
-The random mode to buy the best clothes. And when you have bought the best why you get this offer again? for example I bought the best clothes for lower parts and only get the offer to buy it again and not the best for the upper parts till the end.
-Why you can buy the best immediately? I prefer to buy all !!! For example you must buy first "blue logan top 50$" before you can buy "pink flower shirt 100$" and so on. And the products vanish after buying (for example the make up don´t vanish after buying)
-At the mafia boss I thought when you paid it back you can have a lesbian scene (broke?) as a reward and not you paid (lost 1000 money) and can only refuse or fuck him (mafia boss).
-Aso when you buy a better car why you got not an extra sex scene (sex in the car, sex on the car and so on).
-For beginners is aso awful when you must pay the time and you don´t buy anything or refuse the customer (why I lost all the time?). When you would have this in the Game why not for B Customers or A customers (don´t know if they exist).
-Why you get +25 till body when you make a breast augmentation and not the boobs from Jordan get bigger (as normal pic with different clothes)? Aso why can you make it when you have a body from 100 (I got body 100 from training and don´t know this before I tried it)?
-Why you make not a special pic or special sex scene for all different customers and not only the pic from the customer.
-Aso in the park why you make not a special with a policeman. For example: free fucks for the policeman and you have no risk in the park and when you refuse you have risk and a rape risk.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Jozz » Sat, 10May29 00:58

When you play using Firefox (3.6.3 in my case) the ending popup does not work.

I did another playthrough, this time in IE8, and there the ending worked perfectly, so it's indeed a browser issue.

Another interesting thing: if you drive backwards with your car you gain fuel. So if you can live with the reverse steering controls, you never have to spend time and money on gas :)
Jozz
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10May29 01:39

Nice to know you got around the no ending and browser issue Jozz
Thanks for the no fuel needed driving backwards, didnt notice this !
Btw welcome to the lagoon [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Rik
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Sexychild68 » Sat, 10May29 01:49

i have no problem seeing the endings on FF 3.6.3...except in the beginning when the pop-up was blocked...i ended up telling to accept Jordan500 and i had no problem from there on out...i have seen all 5 endings with the current FF...that driving backwards is a neat trick...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10May29 02:45

Sexychild68 wrote : i have no problem seeing the endings on FF 3.6.3...except in the beginning when the pop-up was blocked...i ended up telling to accept Jordan500 and i had no problem from there on out...i have seen all 5 endings with the current FF...that driving backwards is a neat trick...

Possibly some other issue than just the blocker in Jozz's case ?
Jozz wrote : Very great game! My compliments!

I found one "bug" though:

When you play using Firefox (3.6.3 in my case) the ending popup does not work. It's not that it's blocked or something, it just doesn't come up at all and the game goes straight back to the main menu. Bit of a shame if you've played all the way to the end and there's no ending ;)

[img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby lydia » Sat, 10May29 02:48

I'd also prefer the endings to be part of the game file instead of having to go to an internet location. There is the ease of use for now and what happens in the future when the endings are no longer available at the website location that the game sends you to in order to get an ending.
lydia
great white shark

Postby Sexychild68 » Sat, 10May29 02:49

i'm not really sure what to tell him...i use the same version of FF as he does and i don't have that problem...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10May29 03:26

Sexychild68 wrote : i'm not really sure what to tell him...i use the same version of FF as he does and i don't have that problem...

Although the FF version is the same the settings and software used by each one is different could be as simple as a firewall blocking in some cases !
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby cowboyblob » Sat, 10May29 06:29

I endured the utterly boring path of seeking Hollywood Stardom without ever being a whore. I guess it's not possible. After working in the Garage and Donating Blood until I got Jordan's stats up, she went to work dancing on the pole, gamely fighting off all drunk customers with her 75% Self Defense rating. The only sex she had was with the Mafia Boss to save her friend and with the Health Club guy. I wonder if she could have made it in Hollywood if her IQ had exceeded 75 (the notebook is the only way to raise IQ, since I never got the Small Talk education opportunities while she had money.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Sat, 10May29 06:55

you need 2k rep for the producer to take you to the orgy(can find him at the strip club)...after that you can get the movie star end...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Drako » Sun, 10May30 17:45

I don't like the idea of using car to travel to different locations. It is boring and makes game less user friendly. Normal clicking would be better.
Drako
Pilot fish

Postby kinky » Sun, 10May30 18:39

im sorry, but i dont think the game is really good. for most time, it is boring and repretitive.
My suggestions for future similar projects:
1) I am yet another guy who has to say it - the car driving is terrible. Its not funny, its not entertaining, it just makes the game 3 times longer without adding any value to the game. if you insist on it, make it interesting - maybe some random encounters, some minigame (i.e. race or whatever) or something else. this way, it is just pain in the ass. BTW, there is a bug - when you drive backwards, your fuel is refilling :)
2) in general, the game is not very interactive - at the beggining you just decide the ending you wish to achieve and then you click and drive and click and drive etc. to the end, withou any need to think about it. just about 4 or 5 times in the game something interesting happens (the mafia boss blackmail, party with producer), you make ONE choice in the dialog. And the rest of the game (which is quite a long time, "thanks" to the transport system) you just watch your stats go up. Take a look back at LOP - that was fun to play, the repetetive portions of the game were quick to execute and for most of the game, you could enjoy enetertaining and interesting parts, i.e. interactive dialogs and minigames. To sum up - shorten the repetetive parts, prolong the interesting stuff.
3) someone already mentiones that there is not much nudity. I personally dont care too much, cause I kinda dont like the graphics style anyway (I dont say its bad, thats just a problem of my taste), but I could not help to notice that there is really a lack of nudity, considering it as an erotic game. I think it even would not hurt the game too much if you omitted the nudity entirely - at least you could advertise it on more websites. But if you want to stay true to the genre, I think you should add more.
4) just a technical one - why do you insist on opening the endings in a new window (i noticed it in some of your other games)? you know, almost everyone has a pop-up blocker active and almost everyone is too stupid to be able to turn it off so they are just left puzzled in the end. you should do something with that.

Dont take my criticism too hard and keep up the good work. I really would not bother to write a comment that long if I did not seem some potential in this game ;) Thanks for your work

edit> forgot to mention some good things :) well, the begining is really cool, i mean the initial setup of parameters ;)
kinky
Pilot fish

Postby almeida67 » Sun, 10May30 19:22

Dzień dobry, Leonizer, dobrej pracy w chwili obecnej.
Excuse my polish, a lot of years ago, I could manage it, and even if part of my family is polish, really I speak with them in English, easier for me.
By the way I must agree a little with Drako, the nostalgia of old DOS games and the use of the arrows, is perhaps refreshing, and after some tries, you get acquainted and go far with this car, without need to go to the garage all the time. But really it only makes the game longer without perhaps any other advantage. But keep it, if it pleases you, I am an old DOS gamer too!
You try with this game to replace the saga of the LOP games, and I agree that it was time. It's a version 1.00, so I think there is no offense if I make some critics.
Your graphics are amazing as usual, but just now, not only the car stuff, but all the game is quite boring, and too easy. I played three times, and in the third try, I could put all skills of Jordan in 100 at day 80, or so, and accepted in the VIP club at day 40 or so..., have the 12000 car, etc... about the same problem with the LOP, by the way.
I really think that more hot scenes as found in your previous games, even if repetitive perhaps (as in LOP), will give the player a more interesting approach, and reach a better look of the game. You can always put a skip, if the player want.
Really I was expecting that besides the options you choose, an illustration of the action will be amazing: see this tremendous body stripping on the pole, trying to get the clients in the park (draguer le client), flirting and trying to choose the client in the VIP club or the Strip Club, etc, etc... She is a whore, or not? and at the beginning without any money! If she is so astonishing good, why she doesn't go to the VIP club immediately... If the others whores (a pity we can't see them) also have the tremendous bodies you normally show us, she must struggle for the clients, not only with the drunk customers... and perhaps some images with customers, etc.
The way you manage the continuous local save works perfect, so the game can be played several days. And the download goes well, so you can easily maintain an online version, even if the game is bigger!
Very good beginning, but I will wait the next version, just now really is too much time depending for what you get.
But I really love all your babes, use them... Dziękuję bardzo.
almeida67
lagoon predator

Postby blevins29 » Sun, 10May30 19:29

Using the car did become repetitive and the stats took too long to build (especially the money needed for the various activities). I personnally don't like any game that must be played online. Is a free, stand alone, downloadable version planned?
To be honest, I much prefered your LOP-BE game to this one. This one has lots of potential but there are too many time consuming (boring) actions required for the desired endings.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby krzysiek88 » Mon, 10May31 01:23

why leonizer not gonna make Lesson of Passion 3 ??? the best game ever!!!!!!!!
krzysiek88
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games