Jordan 500 by leonizer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Jordan 500 by leonizer

Postby leonizer » Tue, 10Jun15 13:02

I want to inform you that first expansion pack for Jordan 500: High Class Customers is already published.

What's new?

- no more car driving - after your comments I decided to turn this feature off - now you can access location by clicking it
- 3 new elements of clothes available at Best Sell Catalogue
- 1 new location (in a place of garage)
- 3 new sex scenes with Katarinas high class customers

I hope you will enjoy it.

New version can be played both on:
http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... 500:%20HCC

and
http://www.jordan500.lessonofpassion.co ... o=j500menu

Have fun and please let me know what do you think about implemented changes.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 10Jun15 13:40

Thanks for letting us know about the expansion pack Leo, will definitely give this new version a try, curious about what's in the new location ;)

Thanks again for the no more car driving [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

[no]Forgot to ask does any of the add-ons bring any changes to any of the endings 'unless you prefer we find out for ourselves' [/no]?
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Graen » Tue, 10Jun15 15:43

Nice job Leon, though I wouldn't have minded a few new scenes with Brooke as well. ;)

Still, the game looks great, and losing the time-sink that was driving is a great improvement.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ehlanna » Tue, 10Jun15 21:07

Dunno if it's just me, but with FireFox 3.5.9 under Vista 32-bit Home Edition, the various stats (Time, IQ, etc.) do not show up. Look does, if you move the mouse over the label and then the three component parts shows up. This only happens with the version at www.jordan500, the playforceone version display correctly.

Also in the intro it suggests using the cursor keys to drive the car still.
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Frenchi » Tue, 10Jun15 21:41

Hi Leo,

When you proceed to the normal way at the beginning, at the end of the introduction, just before the start, we can see the hint: to drive the car, use arrow. But now, there is no more car to drive.

Cya
Frenchi
Frenchi
great white shark

Postby Felix » Tue, 10Jun15 22:32

Excellent game, congratz, but just for a few times.

Edit: after playing a couple of times I have mainly the same criticism as everybody else, I would like to reach as many (different) medals of honour as possible but gameplay is too repetitive. This could be helped by inserting 'polaroids' whenever she meets a customer, at least we would have something to look at on the WORKING WITH CUSTOMER page. With 9 types of clients and 5 different positions (randomly chosen) we could have +/- 45 extra eye-candy.

Review of this game now posted on my blog.
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby TheBrain » Wed, 10Jun16 05:37

Ah, no driving is such a relief :P. The gym guy scene still isn't triggering properly though.

Also, is there any sense in paying off the mafia guy? The way I see it you either lose 1k and get beaten up, or you lose 1k and have your friend get fucked (get 200 rep), or you both get fucked and end up with some extra stats and rep, and you get to keep your money...
The whole reason why I suggested this in the beta thread was to have some choice and get something extra out of it (like the suggested lesbian scene with the friend). Unless I'm missing something.. but I doubt it...
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby VRaptorX » Wed, 10Jun16 08:38

Sweet. Finally did it. I decided to make her a movie star like she said. I figured the true love one would likely be just a player and he'll cheat on you. But now my data is erased. I need to go through all 100 days to get another ending?

Oh boy. Can someone just spoil what the endings are?
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby ylurkes » Wed, 10Jun16 23:21

Nice add ons Leo, will there be more, or is this the final version? Have to agree that there should a scene with Brooke thought... Keep them coming :-) (Have to go for a replay now, only had 2 of the new scenes.... did something wrong... :-) )
ylurkes
sirens hunter

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Jun17 02:34

gratz....love the new scenes...i've noticed that if you don't on a date with the gym guy immediately you'll never get the BJ achievement...i enjoyed the car, but not having it around makes things quicker to play...would love to see a sex scene with her friend Brooke...i was only able to see one of the new clothes...the pink top...regretfully the new clothes only pops up for me once in a game...makes it impossible to get to 100 looks...for the future you might want to throw in an optional interactive sex scene or three(bored housewife would be a good one), either for an updated Jordan or a new date sim of yours...keep up the good work...looking forward to your next update and/or game...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby astringues » Thu, 10Jun17 02:34

IMHO, the adds doesn't bring a lot of things new to the game, except nice graphics.
Same qualities, same defaults.
But as always, very pleasant to see.
astringues
great white shark

Postby RasGylle » Thu, 10Jun17 18:15

Great game!
Bug found when selling beauty achievement unlocked it says I love cars achievement unlocked?
RasGylle
Pilot fish

Postby iamystic » Thu, 10Jun17 21:50

Techno ?, last 2 times i have tryed to play games from Play Force site, it pops up a virus cleaning ad and kills my system, is it from my settings and if so what do i need to change
iamystic
lagoon predator

Postby VRaptorX » Fri, 10Jun18 09:06

How do I date the gym guy?
VRaptorX
great white shark

Postby shishkabob » Fri, 10Jun18 09:16

Argh, I want to get the Finish Line Skirt. But I get it on day 23 when there is no possibility of raising 5K by then. In other games, i never see the catalog at all. When in real life to people with goods to sell avoid selling to the people who can afford their goods? This is maddening. The other irritation is that 'gym guy' promises to call and then doesn't; just how is he the 'true love' ending? Seems like a bit of a jerk. And what is that white stuff on his face?
shishkabob
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games