Jordan 500 by leonizer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Jordan 500 by leonizer

Postby polelumlelum » Thu, 10Jun03 22:15

Great news. Game already has nice introduction, graphs and huge potential. May I suggest some innovations.
In my opinion, prime things are:
more action - frequent animated and interactive events
drive - by mouse would be better
more attractive clothes

+ bonus for me, a lot of pantyhose and stockings!=D

Great job!
polelumlelum
Pilot fish

Postby cheese101 » Thu, 10Jun03 23:33

make the clothes appear later and come more frequently than once a game(ie i got red rose on day 15,never came up again that game,so couldn't buy it)
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby xeris89 » Fri, 10Jun04 06:35

Can't seem to access the site. Not sure if it's down or just me.
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Jun04 06:56

xeris89 wrote : Can't seem to access the site. Not sure if it's down or just me.

Currently sexizu, lessonsofpassion and playforceone all time-out. Implication? All on the same server which is apparently down.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Jun04 06:58

yea, PF1 and Lessonofpassion.com seem to be down right now...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby leonizer » Fri, 10Jun04 09:23

Some server issues. Right now everything is working.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Jun04 09:42

sweet...good to hear Leonizer...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Nos » Fri, 10Jun04 10:46

Question - why does the guy from the gym sometimes call you and sometimes does not? Can't work out what the factor is.
Nos
sirens hunter

Postby Remeter » Sat, 10Jun05 19:41

Any cheat?
Remeter
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Jun05 20:04

Remeter wrote : Any cheat?

Send me $20 first......................................................................Nope no cheats [img]smile/petard.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Jun05 20:19

Nos wrote : Question - why does the guy from the gym sometimes call you and sometimes does not? Can't work out what the factor is.

What seems to work spend a couple of days not seeing any customers..what I usually do wen starting the game is to donate blood for $300 then go to the gym the next 5 days raising her self-defense to 50 units which is plenty when you run into a drunk 'dont need pistol' and raise her looks also on the bike.
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Jun05 22:28

It`s pretty fun, gets a little repetitive, and I`d like more romance options. I love that the player character is a woman. There could be more possible endings, lots of people to be involved with. I`d like to be able to have a relationship with a client or something, maybe different places to go for various clients, like a university for students, construction site for construction workers, suburban neighborhood for housewives. There could be more things to do in each of those locations, yeah, this starts to turn it into a huge RPG, but this is just what I think. Not trying to be a dick I swear. Overall, I enjoy the game. And as always, I`d love more lesbian stuff.

Hi Leo, found this comment above on PF1 maybe one of these could be added to the middle of the bottom road..mind you something sexy between Jordan and her girlfriend would be nice Image
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby MarioGuy88 » Sun, 10Jun06 03:01

I really enjoyed the game.

My biggest complaint is just that the pace is slow. I really wish I could skip the opening sequence, at least everything after I pick my starting attribute. Every time I want to try the game again, I just cringe at the thought of sitting through that scene. Then there's the driving. I hate the driving. If you want to keep the fuel aspect, make the driving part optional and still deduct some amount of fuel based on the distance.
MarioGuy88
Pilot fish

Postby jipe95 » Sun, 10Jun06 15:13

very very good game !

2/3 little bugs :
- when loading a autosaved game, we loose our dressing, we wear again the initial dress.
- the finish line skirt can be proposed back even when already bought.
- I get body : minus -9 but I can't get it more than 100, it's little bit unfair to go in minus isn't it ?...

some improvements suggestions:
- adding an hygiene level beside the morale one, going down with sex fuel loading, hospital action, adding a shower in the house, lowering some time, like dressing and making-up, 10% of a day, it's many.
- separate the time to get a client in 2 : the searching time going down with look and reputation, and the time needed with the client (for example fewer for construction guy and older guy), and this second time could be saved if the client is refused...

thanks you for the time already passed on it !
jipe95
Pilot fish

Postby kendalinho » Sun, 10Jun06 18:41

not sure about the driving system, spent more time driving than fucking (which is what i played for). other than that great game with great graphics
kendalinho
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games