Another Friday Party (small game)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Another Friday Party (small game)

Postby Serge » Thu, 11Mar31 23:07

blevins29 wrote : Serge - I tried your game from scratch again today being sure to "take" the panties instead of "get" them. I did "x gage" after each one to be sure they registered. I was able to "reach" or "take" all 9 pairs but still only received credit for 7 of 9 (therefore no scene with Nicole). The 2 that did not register were the striped and yellow ones in Denise's bedstand drawers. I even put them back in the drawers and took them a second time in an attempt to get them to register. If order that you take them makes a difference (and it shouldn't), I took them before peeking on Cody and taking the green panties. I will give up on this for now until you release a corrected version. I've had fun playing your game except for not being able to get the last scenes.

Take striped panties and take yellow panties is normaly OK. No order to take them.

I've got problems with my computer so i can't finish the release version yet. I'll inform you.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby nutzbutz » Fri, 11Apr01 15:46

Be careful if you take flowery panties i't's doesn't work. Say take flowered panties

Blue panties : Where do tou think Nicole put them after shower ???

thanks serge..got the "flowered panties " and i was thinking that the blue panties must belong to nicole. i have 8 of the panties now :) but when i come out of chante's room and try to x bathroom keyhole all i get is " you see no such thing"...i take it i've missed something else??[quote][/quote]
nutzbutz
Pilot fish

Postby thk » Sat, 11Apr02 05:39

In case anyone on this thread wonders how I pictured the girls in AFP, here's a rather loose sketch. Can you guess who's who?

thk
lagoon predator

Postby blevins29 » Sat, 11Apr02 07:35

Left to Right:
Denise, Tara, Chante
blevins29
great white shark

Postby thk » Sat, 11Apr02 11:16

Precisely!
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Sun, 11Apr03 16:48

[quote][/quote]

Here it is. Release version.

http://rapidshare.com/files/455690870/A ... ersion.zip

I want to apologize to THK. I hope to have not spoiled its game. My pictures do not look like his drawings.

Have fun
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby thk » Sun, 11Apr03 17:36

No trouble at all Serge! It's fine. It's interesting seeing how you saw the girls ;) .
thk
lagoon predator

Postby blevins29 » Sun, 11Apr03 19:13

Serge - I just played your new release and noticed a couple of corrections (another is now one word not two, etc.). But the game is still messing up for me in Denise's room. When I take the yellow panties and the lacy purple thong (was striped panties) it does not register on x gage. I therefore can't get the final scenes with Nicole. I was careful to say TAKE not GET (wasn't sure if you had fixed that yet) but, as in your previous version, they again did not record. They are in my inventory but not on my x gage.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby ttant » Sun, 11Apr03 20:09

Last link is dead :/
ttant
star of the reef

Postby Serge » Sun, 11Apr03 20:51

ttant wrote : Last link is dead :/

Yes i've deleted the last link.

here is the new one

http://rapidshare.com/files/455718913/A ... ersion.zip

I deleted "x gage" . You have to count panties with inventory.

Thanks to send me any bugs.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby blevins29 » Mon, 11Apr04 20:22

Serge - I played your newest version (without x gage) today and everything worked fine. I was finally able to get the Nicole sequence and the END. I really like how you changed the requirements on getting the extra Denise scene - but was that the same girl as the first Denise? There are still a few small errors like: pusy instead of pussy during the final Nicole scene. Also at the beginning of the game I went East into Cody's room and asked Tara about RING. She says something about she is POWNING everyone (This might be in thk's original game too). What is powning? Did she mean to say owning or pounding?
A very nice continuation of thk's game. I've really enjoyed playing it and so much appreciate how responsive you were to questions and suggestions.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby thk » Mon, 11Apr04 20:54

powning is a internet meme type thing. Even I don't know where it came from originally. But there it is :)
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Tue, 11Apr05 00:16

Thanks every body to help me for this game.
I've still problems with variable (x gage) in Adrift game but I hope I'll find the way to use it.

About POWNING, THK was the autor of that and I don't know myself was does it mean. I choose to leave it.

About the girls, I've tried to find on the web some pictures going well with the story but it's not so easy. Find the good girl, with the good underwear's color and doing all sex scene you need....
Try to do it. You'll see. You find a lot of pictures ...Too much may be..but not the good one.

So it's possible...or sure.. that Denise change a little bit.

Nicole is still the same girl. Thanks to Crissy Moran.

THK, if you have another (one word) idea of story, may be I could put pictures on it.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby thk » Tue, 11Apr05 01:39

You really don't need to change anything on my account Serge. This is your mod. :)
thk
lagoon predator

Postby Godsh » Sun, 12Jan08 18:44

Hi,

nice game though I don't feel really close to the guy we're playing. And i'm stuck

I currently have a dart, a coat, cellphone, a lace puprle thong, yellow, purple, blue and red bra/panties, a towel, dildo, a coathanger and a hookhanger. I went through Nicole's room and am searching for the underwears and I think I have to get underwears with a hook in two rooms.
But I don't know how to make a hook, I think i'm missing some part of it (a string maybe) since I already have the hookhanger ?
Any help ?
Godsh
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games