Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 09Jun01 03:31

If anyone needs a guide to how text adventures work, the basic command abbreviations are:

n, s, e, w for north, south, east, west
u,d for up, down
i for inventory
x (object) to examine an object. Try examining the girl's bodyparts...
There are also some special commands in this game, like 'limits' or 'daydream'. Check the notes.

You could also check out http://www.brasslantern.org/beginners/

Spying on Miss Holloway: if you've found her address, you need to find a good vantage point. Try looking in the alley behind her house.

The keys for the office: Alison will give you those, if you take part in her plan. To get inside you will need to wait until the head leaves his office.

I've no idea about spin. It could be a default TADS command that isn't implemented in the game at all. It's possible the game at the party was going to be 'spin the bottle' so the spin command was implemented for that reason. SD3 does have a convoluted past in that Goblinboy partially wrote a sequel to the first game in the series (Camping Trip), decided the sequel wasn't going the way he wanted, released that game as SD2 anyway, and then reused some of the code for SD3.

The threesome with Becky and Molly at the end requires both of them to be in love with you (if you need any specific hints about that, pm me). You don't have to be drunk at all. The topic of threesomes then has to come up during Truth or Dare. Then, when Molly says she wants to have sex with you, you initially have to leave with Becky.

You can also have a foursome with Molly, but since the other participants are Mike and Gary, that's possibly not as attractive.

I'd also suggest having a look through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aifarchive/ if you're stuck for hints about something, as SD3 generated a lot of discussion, so chances are that your problem came up.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Franco » Mon, 09Jun01 04:53

Also, "l" instead of typing out "look". The "verbose" command will give you the full descrïption of each room every time you enter it. The "g" command will repeat the last command without needing to type it again. Typing "wait" will use one turn without doing anything.

You can "x all" (examine everything in the room) and "search all".
Franco
star of the reef

Postby looking » Mon, 09Jun01 11:48

i got the key, but now i can't find the command to open the door, what is it?
looking
sirens hunter

Postby Flash » Mon, 09Jun01 14:00

just type: "unlock door with key", then "open door"
Flash
sirens hunter

Postby Budokai » Mon, 09Jun01 17:04

What I'm supposed to do when it says "I don't know how to enter the Becky's skirt".
Budokai
great white shark

Postby skuggan » Mon, 09Jun01 17:36

What I'm supposed to do when it says "I don't know how to enter the Becky's skirt".

Try "lift skirt" or "remove skirt".
skuggan
great white shark

Postby jkast91 » Mon, 09Jun01 17:55

Hi everyone,
Great game, I love exploring new options, like Charlotte.
Doe any have a link to the first and second games. The campout sounds great also.

Keep playing.
jkast91
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Brutalix » Mon, 09Jun01 18:07

Ok, I need help here. I have taken Molly to the cinema for the romcom, took her somewhere quiet etc...
How on earth do I get a 2nd date with her? I figured that i need to give Gary the game but he's not available or I can't find him
Brutalix
great white shark

Postby dawg777 » Mon, 09Jun01 18:08

Well I finally managed to end the game in different ways (Molly at the Party, Alison at the Party, Becky on her bed) and still working on the threesome...any clue?

What's the thing with Holloway panties ?, I took it, gave it to the dog, put it back to the bag...Must be missing something

really rich game, very impressive work :jap:
dawg777
Pilot fish

Postby Budokai » Mon, 09Jun01 18:29

skuggan wrote :

Try "lift skirt" or "remove skirt".

yeah, I did that, and she answered not yet, not until we are more private...or something similar.
I'm supposed to fuck her or something before school?
no I'm with yuki after first class, I ask her about detentions, but I don't know what more to do
Budokai
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 09Jun01 18:49

Hey Brutalix,
Alison asked me to meet her in the changing room after cheerleading practice. You end up taking pictures of her and Gary having sex. That might lead to a second date after you show her the pictures. I haven't showed her the pictures yet.

Hey Budokai,
On the first day, when class breaks and you see Yuki in the hall, head south and you can ask Alison out. Then go back to Yuki and ask her about the headmaster. After you have detention with Yuki, she will talk about sex and how she wants to make love to someone on the headmaster's desk. Image
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Budokai » Mon, 09Jun01 18:53

impossible, I need a full walkthrough...
ups...thanks sharkfan
Budokai
great white shark

Postby Budokai » Mon, 09Jun01 18:55

Guys! i found SD2 with complete walkthrough!!
yay! Image

http://www.delron.org.uk/walkthru/forfeit.html
Budokai
great white shark

Postby Budokai » Mon, 09Jun01 19:06

sharkfan wrote : Hey Brutalix,
Alison asked me to meet her in the changing room after cheerleading practice. You end up taking pictures of her and Gary having sex. That might lead to a second date after you show her the pictures. I haven't showed her the pictures yet.

Hey Budokai,
On the first day, when class breaks and you see Yuki in the hall, head south and you can ask Alison out. Then go back to Yuki and ask her about the headmaster. After you have detention with Yuki, she will talk about sex and how she wants to make love to someone on the headmaster's desk. Image

when i ask her for the headmaster she only says "oh the headmaster, and smiles" or something similar...how am i detentioned?
Budokai
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 09Jun01 19:11

I forget how I got detention but I think it was the second day. I think I was talking to Mike in the hall and the headmaster came up and I got into trouble, I think. [img]smile/SMILEYEdSHOT.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games