Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Bigmanbishop » Mon, 12Jan02 21:59

ExLibris wrote:
Bigmanbishop wrote:What is the Mega Daydream in this game? I have tried everything I had 13/18 bonus points and daydreamed like I was suppose to, did it right out of the walkthrough. I was suppose to get a mega daydream but never did I daydreamed for at least 5 minutes straight just hitting daydream, g, g, g, g, g, g, g, I did it so many times. Can anyone just tell me what the Mega Daydream is? Would really appreciate it!!!!

To get the mega-daydream you must have had sex with Becky, Melissa, Molly, Alison, Charlotte, and Yuki, as well having seen all of the daydreams about Mrs Johnson and Mrs Stevens.

Ah, thank you I did them all except Melissa. I went through the game and just skipped the Melissa part because I didn't think you needed it! Thanks!
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby cameron3423 » Wed, 12Jan04 11:19

Does anyone know where I can download the first 2 games?
cameron3423
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Jan04 11:58

cameron3423 wrote:Does anyone know where I can download the first 2 games?

See that little box in the upper right that says: "Search this topic..." Try putting the word "download" in there and hit the enter key.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby cameron3423 » Mon, 12Jan09 07:42

I guess you can't insult a staff member in the forums....eh whatever
cameron3423
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Mon, 12Jan09 07:47

cameron3423 wrote:I guess you can't insult a staff member in the forums....eh whatever
It's kind of frowned upon to insult anyone in the forums here.
shark wrote:3 - Respect of other members :
- Before creating a new subject, please check that a similar subject has not already been created.
- Don't post images and other media, which could discriminate against nationality, race, sex, sexual orientation religious creed, or mental/physical handicaps of individual persons or groups.
- Always remember that the Lagoon brings together people who seek fun and recreation. Be respectful in your discussions and polite to each other
- In order to make searches easier for everyone, choose an explicit title for a new topic, that gives information about its contents. Avoid simple titles, like 'question', 'new game', 'check this', etc...
- You are in a forum and not a chat room, so remember that you have time to write your posts! Write complete sentences. Don't use texting or instant messaging language. This is important because this forum brings together many people who speak languages other than your own!
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby cameron3423 » Mon, 12Jan09 08:07

Technically it wasn't an insult to begin with....i just made a comment on the way you were acting or better yet how your comment came off to me
cameron3423
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Mon, 12Jan09 08:12

cameron3423 wrote:Technically it wasn't an insult to begin with....i just made a comment on the way you were acting or better yet how your comment came off to me

I'll explain that I don't see Graen as the problem here... Do you hear me?
What he suggested is what is expected of you. Solve your own problem! When you can't we'll help but YOU; must make an attempt.
I hope I see see no more from you on this subject.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby vicadin » Wed, 12Jan18 15:03

I tried in many ways to get "Fucked and came inside Becky's ass while having a threesome - 1" but I'm not able to do it, how I can perform this?

vicadin
Pilot fish

Postby thundergod » Wed, 12Jan18 16:49

vicadin wrote:I tried in many ways to get "Fucked and came inside Becky's ass while having a threesome - 1" but I'm not able to do it, how I can perform this?

Well, first, have you been in a threesome with Becky? If not, then you need to fix that.

If you have, then without giving away too much it's really just a matter of timing. In the threesome with Becky, there is an event that, once it starts, is going to bring the scene to a conclusion. You need to do whatever you're going to do with Becky before that trigger event happens. And I think if you consider what might happen in the scene, it should be obvious what will end it.
thundergod
great white shark

Postby Gatsu » Fri, 12Jan20 09:54

I was wondering : is there a bonus code like the other games to see all pictures?
Gatsu
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 12Jan20 12:50

Gatsu wrote:I was wondering : is there a bonus code like the other games to see all pictures?

Sorry, no.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Gatsu » Fri, 12Jan20 14:58

Never mind : guess I'm gonna play it again. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Gatsu
great white shark

Postby zombi » Fri, 12Jan20 15:08

Gatsu wrote:I was wondering : is there a bonus code like the other games to see all pictures?

download and use BITMAPRIP
zombi
sirens hunter

Postby lamont Sanford » Thu, 12Jan26 02:20

Posted in this thread a long ways back, Because of this game I decided to try my hand at making a game inspired by sd3. It is alot closer to fruition now after just a TON of problems. hopefully soon (days) I will be seeking some people to test. Once I am able to create threads I will make a thread for it.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby magnilan » Wed, 12Mar07 18:19

No offense to Goblin Boy, but I am interested in viewing all the pictures in a menu style like in Meteor and GOP3. I understand that they can be extracted with bitmaprip, but how do you use it. I use windows seven and I can't get the exe to run? Help? Thank You.
magnilan
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games