3d Adult Chat

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: 3d Adult Chat

Postby sex23eva » Fri, 09Nov06 23:29

thx, i am going to check this
curious how this is, will report my experiences :)
sex23eva
sirens hunter

Postby nepolemo » Sun, 09Nov08 17:28

As you may remember there was a discussion about ACHat and redlight corner and whats better. Till now i only knew Achat but this weekend i tried redlight corner.

Result: I think redlight corner is of course a lot bigger and maybe more professionell. And it may be nice and exciting but only if you buy vip membership and thats 20 Euro/Dollars a month. Quite some money. Basic membership is really not worth the time.

Edit: And by the way rlc need a real lot of resources. It works ok with my 4Gig RAM dualcore laptop as long as i dont use other programms but no chance of even get really started with my old 0,5Gig RAM, 1,7 GHZ Laptop even when i shut down everything

Achat can be nice as free member, its easy und prem membership with about 5 Dollars and less really cheap. But there are often not so many members online.

So i think i will prefer Achat in the future als long as its still so much cheaper.

And about the members: He lagooners start looking for it.
nepolemo
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ninnette » Tue, 09Nov10 18:24

found this threat, looks interessting i will try and tell how it is [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
ninnette
sirens hunter

Postby ninnette » Wed, 09Nov11 16:06

Hi,

have been there, it is correct the game is free in basic version, you can do all the chat and even sex is free but a little limited but i like it because it so easy to navigate und use. I had a really nice chat there yesterday.
ninnette
sirens hunter

Postby MDK » Thu, 09Nov12 03:53

Being a Premium member is worth it. You only have limited positions available if you are a free user. It's only $5 to try it for a month as a Premium member and you can buy the better positions and clothing.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby dwarfnose » Fri, 09Nov13 05:01

sorry for my poor english at first!
In the past I said AChat is bored, but it isnt! I'm playing the basic with diffrence chars. Its funny, interesting and inspirate me. all what you need is phantasie in the room! But I have only the half fun, because my english is to poor and not so much german speaking people are in the game, what a pity (for me)!
A really problem are the many cheaters -males which play a female- that sucks and make a little stress sometimes.
dwarfnose
sirens hunter

Postby dwarfnose » Fri, 09Nov13 05:07

for ninnette!
Ihope I meet you at AChat, lol!
dwarfnose
sirens hunter

Postby 60nowise » Fri, 09Nov13 09:52

@dwarfnose: you think the problem in A-Chat are the cheaters - males playing females; ok. But why do you want to meet ninnette there ??? Have a look at ninettes profile here: ninnette is masculine [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby ninnette » Fri, 09Nov13 13:17

upps, yes correct and i am still 8 years old (born 31.12.00) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Seems it is set by default. Didnt see this when registering.
ninnette
sirens hunter

Postby 60nowise » Fri, 09Nov13 16:21

@ninnette: wow, now i also want to meet you in the A Chat [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] , just tell me, what nickname you use there [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby nepolemo » Fri, 09Nov13 16:46

@dwarfnose
@60nowise

I am in Achat now for 7 or 8 weeks, dont know, since 6 weeks i am prem and there quite often. So i think i am not a veteran but I know the game a little.

Guys there are some fake girls in this game - as in every chat and even dating site i know so far. In my opinion you have to live with this and by the way i think you should live good with this.

You know why?
The guys who are a problem are easily recognized, they call themselfes in fact often "homo" in their profiles i think and so are a problem for girls maybe, dont know.

The guys faking as a girl who talk to men, and there are of course some, can give a man a real pleasent time and seem to enjoy it their own, so where is the problem? It is a game a great game of fantasy and as long as a guy faking as girl does his job good it is fine with me. And if not, he, you will realize the guys who arent up for there role in the chat before going to a room.

Just dont start anything with a girl who blindly invites you or says only they want to fuck you (unless you know them already), you can bet they are guys - and guys who are not up for their role.

But in any other case: Who cares? Its a game. And by the way: There would be be a lot nice girls less in the game, if there would be no fake girls anymore. Thats why I tell all girls i know about the game and start adding it anywhere where I hope some girls would read it.

@all

He girls in here: Come over, its nice and there are always some nice and decent guys there to talk (especially me - you can get my name via pm) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] You can scare away the jerks and there is an "ignore" option so the real rude one cant bother you i you dont like
nepolemo
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby 60nowise » Fri, 09Nov13 18:49

@nepolemo you are right!!!
i think, i'm in the A-Chat as long as you are and i had a lot of very good chats and "meetings" in the room, even though i couldn't get a prem user.
If there has been a guy among those girls and i didn't recognize - so what ??? I had my fun and pleasant time!!! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby dwarfnose » Sat, 09Nov14 09:21

@ninnette
@60nowise

upps...sorry...I was to lazy to read the profile from ninnette and ninnette sounds female for me.

ninnette: looks for "Ivanhoe" for a good chat and a cup of tea/coffee.
btw my motherlanguage is german.
dwarfnose
sirens hunter

Postby ninnette » Sat, 09Nov14 17:40

Hi

I think, we should not tell everybody here the names of the avatars in achat. If interessted, I would suggest you do it via pm.

Kisses

Ninnette
ninnette
sirens hunter

Postby dwarfnose » Sun, 09Nov15 08:09

@ninnette
upps again.....for me its to late, I had make my "comingout". If you want it say hello to me in AChat.
I'm waiting there for your comingout, lol.
dwarfnose
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games