3d Adult Chat

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Florent » Wed, 11Jun01 11:46

Ok, here's a true story, and the truth about Achat :

I used to be a customer of Achat. In fact, I was one of the oldest member of this program. If you read this topic from the beginning, you will see a member called Pkoifaire being very enthusiastic about it. That was me. I changed my nickname since then.

So, during two years, I used to come to Achat and, of course, to pay in the way to be a premium member. I was away during some periods but I always eventually came back on it. But the last time I came back, I noticed the system of « gift » they created made things really less fun. With this system, it just became impossible to talk with girls. They're all asking for gifts, and that's all. No gifts, no conversation. No gifts, no sex. And since you can only get gifts if you are a female member, there's more and more men pretending to be women too. So, well, I was against this gift system since the whole beginning and I was right : Achat is way less interesting than it was before.

So, I went on the forum of the game, and expressed my opinion about it. I said that I was kind of disappointed, that I would probably not pay again for Achat, since this gift system is spoiling everything. Some members reacted, we had a conversation about that, some agreed, some disagreed... What happened usually on a forum, and nothing much.

And then, two days after, I saw that my topic had disappear... I looked for it and found it, retitled and locked, buried on the page 3 of the forum, far enough away to make sure nobody would click on it.

I created a new topic, where I asked why I get censored. It disappeared ten minutes after. I created another one, who got deleted too.

Another member noticed that and created a topic to ask what was happening to my own topics. Then came a brand new administrator who explained that she did nothing wrong. She explained she's here to keep « the fun » on the forum, which probably explain why she deleted my stuff. But she didn't SAY it. She didn't explain anything. She just gave false informations, and never answered precisely to our questions. So I insisted. I wanted to know why she censored me that way.

So she banned me.

She just banned me from the forum, because I was keeping asking her to put my topic back in his place. And, of course, she didn't explain to the other members WHY she banned me. In fact, she didn't even say she banned me. She just did it and kept it hide.

So I came back on the forum with another nickname. It was hard to do it, as only premium members can access to this forum. I had to create a female account, then give myself a gift who allowed me to register... Anyway, I came back because I wanted to let people know I've been banned.

I sent some private messages to some members, and contacted the other administrator, the oldest, to let him know that my account was banned for NO reasons, that I wanted it to get unbanned, and that's not a way to treat a customer. After a few messages, he banned me again. Which means that, now, I can't access to the forum for good. I still can read it, but can't write on it.

Of course, once again, he didn't inform the other members that I got banned. He just asked the people to stop reacting about the fact that I've been banned, claiming that he will come again shortly with more informations. It seems to be just a way to keep the members quiet, and to wait them to forget this story.

So, why I'm telling you all that ?

Because, in the first place, I hope some members of Achat will read that. I can't talk anymore with some of them who supported me a lot, and I would like to thank them. I won't say their names cos they could get banned too, but they will know I'm talking about them.

Secondly, I want people to know that Achat DISRESPECT their users and customers. If you have critics to make, they won't be heard, and they will be censored. If you ask for your right to express yourself, which should be the right of every customer of every commercial company, then you will be CENSORED.

I want people to know that those people doesn't deserve your money. You just can't trust them.

Achat used to be fun, now it's just a giant bordello with no fun, where you will get banned if you try to say how your feel.

So, it just deserves to fail.

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my bad english.

Florent.
Florent
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: 3d Adult Chat

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Jun01 13:19

Before anyone chooses to take any exception to the points made above let us remember that different people may have different points of view depending upon their own experiences.

With that in mind, if respondents wish to reply conversely then challenge any arguments offered rather than the author who does feel genuinely aggrieved.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Florent » Wed, 11Jun01 14:02

Squeeky wrote:Before anyone chooses to take any exception to the points made above let us remember that different people may have different points of view depending upon their own experiences.

My own expericences are that I'm an Achat customer that have been censored and banned because I gave my opinion, which should be the first right of any customer. So yeah, of course, in my point of view, I don't feel like doing free commercials for this company.
Florent
Pilot fish

Postby Florent » Wed, 11Jun01 18:00

And here's a new element :

I managed today to create a 3rd account, to get access to the forum. It was the last time I had the possibility to do it, so I only send two private messages to two members. And I got banned some hours ago. Which means and proves as a FACT that the administrators of the forum of Achat actually READ the private messages of their members.

Can you trust people that go so far into your privacy ?
Florent
Pilot fish

Postby Florent » Wed, 11Jun01 18:58

eva22joy wrote:I don't know what forum you mentioned, it (AChat) is an adult MMO (multiplayer online game), not a forum.
BTW, I play this these days - it is a 3D game for sex, plain said.

I'm talking about the forum on their website page : http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/

BTW, they just destroy my account, since I was a premium member that PAID for it, and my premium period was not over. Which means they just take back from me what I paid for.

You just can't trust them. Don't give money to people who spy and dispise their members like that ! Especially for a game who sincerely doesn't deserve it...

:p
Florent
Pilot fish

Postby Florent » Wed, 11Jun01 19:33

eva22joy wrote:Dunno, I've never used that forum, only the game itself, as my fiends as well.
Also no prob here with the admins, the team works something like "seamless" :)

Of course, as long as you don't say anything negative about achat, as long as you don't try to say how you feel, as long as you just pay and nothing else, there's no problem with the admins. Just try to write a little critic and you will get censored and banned, even if you are a customer.

They just deny the right to their customers to express themselves. A company that works like that deserves to fail. That's all.
Florent
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Wed, 11Jun01 21:16

Hi Florent !
In the lagoon, you can express yourself…. But you are in the " sexy games" section.
Then if you want only to relate your disappointments, go rather on the beach.
Thank you [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby Florent » Wed, 11Jun01 21:24

shark wrote:Hi Florent !
In the lagoon, you can express yourself…. But you are in the " sexy games" section.
Then if you want only to relate your disappointments, go rather on the beach.
Thank you [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

In fact I thought I would be in the right place, since this topic is precisely about Achat and I wanted the actual members to learn about the behaviour of the team of this program... So it's not that I only want to relate my disappointments : I really wanted to tell my story and give my advice about Achat : don't pay for it, it really doesn't worth it and you'll get no respect from the people that created this stuff !

So I think I was in-topic. Angry, that's true, but still in-topic ! ;)
Florent
Pilot fish

Postby jckie_luvr » Fri, 11Jun03 16:46

Thx for the tip, looks interesting. Like also the extra room, feels like in NYC :)

jckie_luvr
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby clitorg_24 » Fri, 11Jun10 21:44

jckie, a very interesting scene.. is that an extra room? how to obtain it?
clitorg_24
Pilot fish

Postby Bear2012 » Sat, 11Jun11 01:09

There are 2 additional rooms that one may unlock by purchase.
the one shown is the city skylight
the other is a dungy "interrogation room"... nicely designed to give a feel for mmm lets say darker fantasies.
Bear2012
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 11Jun14 20:13

Florent wrote:And here's a new element :

I managed today to create a 3rd account, to get access to the forum. It was the last time I had the possibility to do it, so I only send two private messages to two members. And I got banned some hours ago. Which means and proves as a FACT that the administrators of the forum of Achat actually READ the private messages of their members.

Can you trust people that go so far into your privacy ?

They don't need to read your posts... Such bans are created by registering a user's IP address with the bot that looks after the forum. So unless you keep resetting your modem until you get it to send out a new IP address, their system will automatically identify you and reinforce the ban without human intervention.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Florent » Wed, 11Jun15 06:36

kessie8yl wrote:They don't need to read your posts... Such bans are created by registering a user's IP address with the bot that looks after the forum. So unless you keep resetting your modem until you get it to send out a new IP address, their system will automatically identify you and reinforce the ban without human intervention.

I HAD a different IP adress, precisely.
Florent
Pilot fish

Postby naturl24gl » Tue, 11Jun21 11:12

Another nice acrobatic pose, good for fitness :)
naturl24gl
Pilot fish

Postby hot86bbe » Sat, 11Jul02 10:24

Hot!! Thnx
I'm gonna showing my current fav:

hot86bbe
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games