3d Adult Chat

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: 3d Adult Chat

Postby chckrfun » Fri, 11Jul08 20:36

A very hot one, I like the look of her ass, thx!
chckrfun
Pilot fish

Postby sex23eva » Sat, 11Jul16 17:55

Thanks for that hot ass!
Here is a more experimental scene from my favorite ones:

sex23eva
sirens hunter

Postby Godsh » Sat, 11Jul16 19:03

Is the game free ? I think i tried to install on this game last year but i couldnt launch it.I mean it's utterly free or you just have a demo ?
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby eva25 » Sat, 11Jul23 21:11

Hi, i tried it.
Registration is free, also free test scenes are available. You can see if it fits your needs.
Then go to partner search, start a conversation with someone (eg with premium members). You'll get gifts, and enjoy all sex actions free! :)
eva25
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Mon, 11Jul25 01:25

I played this for a while. You can register for free and that gives you the ability to make an avatar with a subset of the options. Then you can chat with anyone who is currently on and go to the sex room with them. If two free members get together, they can do two sex positions out of a possible 50 or so. If a free person gets together with a paid subscriber, you can do all the positions the subscriber has paid for.

As a non-paying female, I was able to get a fair amount of mileage with subscribing males. I don't know if there is a similar group of subscribing women willing to hang out with free men. I suspect not, but the real world might be coloring that impression.

The simulated sex is reasonable. The animations are good and there's a lot of variety in the positions, and there are a fair number of options with every position. The transitions could be better (there bascially aren't any). I would have liked more "undressing" options. Your avatar has two outfits: Clothed and Sex (naked) with no way to mix it up between them. In some positions, you're in one, in others your in the other. I'd have liked to see strip teases, or characters pulling a shirt off while kissing, etc. To their credit, I really liked the clothed "dance" position. There are also some nice "foreplay" positions, but the change from dance to foreplay is rather abrupt.

The community is fairly diverse and world-wide. I found that I enjoyed the chatting as much as the simulated sex (maybe to the frustration of the guys trying to get in my pants. :-). There are the typical stupid people you find all over the internet, as well as some people with sick fetishes, but a lot of really good people too. And there's a button you can press to ignore someone and never hear from him again. I was brutal with that. (-:

Their business model is pretty clever. You subscribe for some amount of real money and that gives you in game money to spend on clothes, sex positions, and body characteristics. If you let your subscription lapse, you can't use what you bought. So you need to keep paying. Even more clever, a subscribing player can give in game money to a free player, and the free player can use that to subscribe. But, once again, once the subscripion ends you can't use what you bought.

This has resulted in a lot of female avatars living off the gifts of the subscribing males, which has resulted in the males buying subscriptions to keep their favorite females subscribed. I didn't participate in the gifting. It felt a bit too much like prostitution to me, but you have to appreciate the way the publisher has set up the business model.

One thing I have to wonder, though. This thread is being kept alive by pilot fish who I don't see responding anywhere else. Are those posts actually lagooners who like this game, or are they the result of a subtle marketing campaign? If the latter, I'm fairly impressed at the low-key aspect of it. (If I can't really tell you're advertising at me, you're doing a pretty good job.)

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby shark » Mon, 11Jul25 07:06

I confirm. several posts was created only for advertising and to keep this thread on the top. (but other websites do il too, the lagoon is victim of its success...)
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Godsh » Mon, 11Jul25 09:35

Ok,thanks eveyrone.I come back from a long and lonely night at work and i wanted to try it a last time before going sleeping.Now i remember why i gave up this game.

To my mind it's not worth to spend lots and lots of time on this game.1st,i can no longer play online (i think i could play online last time i checked it long time ago) and moreover this sim dating game online seems too random and asks lot of patience before you can do anything interesting (not especially sex stuff but someting interesting and useful for the game).Overall this game seems to take some time i don't want to spend on it in order to get used to the game.

Besides i don't see any storyline or smthg that coul interest my curiosity or my pleasure on it.

I highly prefered others games like Jordan 500 from leonizer,Robozou etc..

so many things..so many people on the game..too long for me i guess

good night.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Hey Chief » Tue, 11Jul26 05:18

Yep it's trash, I can even write better games than this.
Sorry I normally do not post negative comments but this game is lame.
Chief [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby sxyjenn88 » Fri, 11Aug05 09:16

tlaero wrote:I played this for a while. You can register for free and that gives you the ability to make an avatar with a subset of the options. Then you can chat with anyone who is currently on and go to the sex room with them. If two free members get together, they can do two sex positions out of a possible 50 or so. If a free person gets together with a paid subscriber, you can do all the positions the subscriber has paid for.

As a non-paying female, I was able to get a fair amount of mileage with subscribing males. I don't know if there is a similar group of subscribing women willing to hang out with free men. I suspect not, but the real world might be coloring that impression.

The simulated sex is reasonable. The animations are good and there's a lot of variety in the positions, and there are a fair number of options with every position. The transitions could be better (there bascially aren't any). I would have liked more "undressing" options. Your avatar has two outfits: Clothed and Sex (naked) with no way to mix it up between them. In some positions, you're in one, in others your in the other. I'd have liked to see strip teases, or characters pulling a shirt off while kissing, etc. To their credit, I really liked the clothed "dance" position. There are also some nice "foreplay" positions, but the change from dance to foreplay is rather abrupt.

The community is fairly diverse and world-wide. I found that I enjoyed the chatting as much as the simulated sex (maybe to the frustration of the guys trying to get in my pants. :-). There are the typical stupid people you find all over the internet, as well as some people with sick fetishes, but a lot of really good people too. And there's a button you can press to ignore someone and never hear from him again. I was brutal with that. (-:

Their business model is pretty clever. You subscribe for some amount of real money and that gives you in game money to spend on clothes, sex positions, and body characteristics. If you let your subscription lapse, you can't use what you bought. So you need to keep paying. Even more clever, a subscribing player can give in game money to a free player, and the free player can use that to subscribe. But, once again, once the subscripion ends you can't use what you bought.

This has resulted in a lot of female avatars living off the gifts of the subscribing males, which has resulted in the males buying subscriptions to keep their favorite females subscribed. I didn't participate in the gifting. It felt a bit too much like prostitution to me, but you have to appreciate the way the publisher has set up the business model.

One thing I have to wonder, though. This thread is being kept alive by pilot fish who I don't see responding anywhere else. Are those posts actually lagooners who like this game, or are they the result of a subtle marketing campaign? If the latter, I'm fairly impressed at the low-key aspect of it. (If I can't really tell you're advertising at me, you're doing a pretty good job.)

Tlaero

Good review - I think it is a unique game because I can meet many nice people out there, and have sex with them in just minutes, but also it is a place for new grienships (I have already many 10-s of friends there)

sxyjenn88
Pilot fish

Postby jckie_luvr » Fri, 11Aug12 22:40

I like the shemale stuff in AChat :)

jckie_luvr
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 11Aug13 08:30

Godsh wrote:Ok,thanks eveyrone.I come back from a long and lonely night at work and i wanted to try it a last time before going sleeping.Now i remember why i gave up this game.

To my mind it's not worth to spend lots and lots of time on this game.1st,i can no longer play online (i think i could play online last time i checked it long time ago) and moreover this sim dating game online seems too random and asks lot of patience before you can do anything interesting (not especially sex stuff but someting interesting and useful for the game).Overall this game seems to take some time i don't want to spend on it in order to get used to the game.

Besides i don't see any storyline or smthg that coul interest my curiosity or my pleasure on it.

I highly prefered others games like Jordan 500 from leonizer,Robozou etc..

Is this post in the right thread? If not then I think you've totally missed the point because AChat is not (and to my memory has never claimed to be) a game. As the name suggests, it's basically a chatroom for adults.. A(dult)Chat.

It is not a game in the same way this forum is not a game.

It has many failings - most of which Tlaero has covered in her well-observed review, but pretending to be a game isn't one of them.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby anl4plsr » Fri, 11Aug19 15:18

jckie_luvr wrote:I like the shemale stuff in AChat :)

AChat is an online MMO Sex Game, with hi-realistic graphics, where you can fuck instantly with real sexpartners. Also special things like shemales are contained,. Being a user for more than a year (I use it free, living from gifts), I think it is pretty much fun! :)
anl4plsr
sirens hunter

Postby hentaiboy » Tue, 11Aug23 16:10

About the shemale: i had try AChat yesterday and select shemale gender. First i had met a male premium user and it was great, really like it and exciting, i had to admit it.
But when i had try whit some free one, only the option to get naked was avaleible. Can someone give me some help or hint!? is this happening because shemale is only for premium!?
hentaiboy
sirens hunter

Postby hentaiboy » Wed, 11Aug24 08:58

another think......i had just take a look at the payment method....can someone give me some explain about cbill!? how it work!? it's safe!?

thanks for help, and have fun!
hentaiboy
sirens hunter

Postby anl4plsr » Fri, 11Aug26 18:44

hentaiboy wrote:About the shemale: i had try AChat yesterday and select shemale gender. First i had met a male premium user and it was great, really like it and exciting, i had to admit it.
But when i had try whit some free one, only the option to get naked was avaleible. Can someone give me some help or hint!? is this happening because shemale is only for premium!?

Right, that is correct. If you as free user go to the room with someone, all poses can be used which you or your partner own (if you both are free-s, it can be a few, but as I said, you can collect gifts from premium members, then go to the shop and buy things for the A$ you received as gift).
If you go to the room with a premium user, who owns many scenes, you can enjoy all of them.
The best way in my opinion is to make relations with good stuffed premium members (be a friend, lover or spouse of them), then you'll receive lot of A$-s if you are lovely enough. :)
anl4plsr
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games