3d Adult Chat

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: 3d Adult Chat

Postby nepolemo » Mon, 09Nov16 18:39

60nowise
thanks. And concerning female prems: it is sometimes difficult to get a female prem user, but i think not because they are womewhat nosey. In fact I think they tend to chat to free users more often as they dont need to "run" after prem users by there own (they have the extra options they want to have by there own).

The reason its difficult to date female prems are imho two: First they are in the most time already engaged in a chat when you start your chat and so you are often late and they dont need to go to a room and have an easy fuck as they can have it very easily. They are most times often interessted in a nice seductive chat that will eventually lead to something more.
nepolemo
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby 60nowise » Mon, 09Nov16 20:26

@nepolemo: again you are right [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
but in the last two weeks i made the sad experience, that many women just don't give me a reply - a simple "yes" or "no" would be appreciated [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
the best is, as you said, a nice seductive (or already hot) chat [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby dwarfnose » Wed, 09Nov18 07:04

tschuldigung, selbst auf die gefahr hin eine rüge zu bekommen. mein englisch reicht aber nicht für das folgende:
die weibl. prem-user sind meist die nettesten (ist komisch, ist aber so). vor den "jägern/trittbrettfahrern" schützen sie sich wohl. aber mit geduld und spucke kommt man zum erfolg! Immer nett und höflich bleiben und nicht mit der tür ins haus fallen. um manche frauen werbe ich wochen.
allg. noch, es stimmt, die umgangsformen lassen z.t. zu wünschen übrig.

p.s. vielleicht erbarmt sich ja arnulf für eine übersetzung.
dwarfnose
sirens hunter

Postby nepolemo » Fri, 09Nov20 02:22

@dwarfnose

----------------------------------------------------------------
Scuse me, even at the risk of a reprimand get. my English is not enough for the following:
the female. prem-user are usually the nicest ('s funny, but it is so). free-riders in front of the hunters "/" they protect themselves well. But with patience and sprit to get to success! Always nice and polite, and not remain with the door to the house. I am canvassing for weeks for some women.
gen yet, it's true, let zt etiquette left to be desired.

p.s. Perhaps arnulf for mercy is indeed a translation.

----------------------------------------------------------------

look here the easiest one to find:

http://translate.google.de/#en|de|

maybe not the best translation - think your german was not best too - but should be possible to understand.
nepolemo
great white shark

Postby dwarfnose » Sat, 09Nov21 10:09

@nepolemo
thank you for your time and work and thank you for the helpful link!
dwarfnose
sirens hunter

Postby classypolice » Sat, 09Nov21 18:40

NEPOLEMO THANKS FOR YOUR EXPLAINING PLZ CAN U SEND THE LINK OF redlight corner THANK YOU
classypolice
sirens hunter

Postby nepolemo » Sat, 09Nov21 21:44

@classypolice
the link is in this treat two pages back. just click on page 3 and look for it.

Classypolice please read the forum rules here before posting.
And two things:

First:
This was again a question that was not really necessary a simple look in in this treat not to mention the search option would have uncovered this easily. So in the future please think and search first before posting a request. The search would have taken some moments for you - maybe less than posting your request. Answering it takes a lot more time, my time. As you seem new here I answer this nice and polite. But in the future be prepared to get answers like: "use the search oprion."

Second:
This is a french forum, only a fraction of the users are native english speakers an thus dont understand the shortings you use. We all agree to use english as a forum language. But this means - simple courtesy - that all use plain english and no shortages, as many of the users cant understand them. This is no chat and no sms here, so I am sure you have enough time the write in simple plain english. I am sure you would not apreciate if I would answer this in german of french slang full of shortings.
nepolemo
great white shark

Postby nepolemo » Sun, 09Nov22 13:58

@classypolice
I hope I didnt make you angry but I thought telling you it in first is better
nepolemo
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 09Nov22 14:11

Maybe a Moderator can send a diplomatic email!!

Seems it's timely!
Supposedly a 31 y.o. Should be able to know better!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby nepolemo » Sun, 09Nov22 14:45

@squeeky
oh didnt see he is older, well than he will have understood i think
nepolemo
great white shark

Postby ninnette » Mon, 09Nov23 17:10

Hi folks,

I play this game now for about 2 weeks and its still fun, as I think the game is very nice, the grafics I mean. But most important is the interactive part, you chat and interact with real people. As long as you and your partner have fantasy it is exiting even with a free member account.

Though some guys are nicer than the others there. Some are jerks, some are smarter and have more fantasy. Some are maybe just too young. In general I think the most fun is with older (end 20s of age and above) and better educated guys from mid and western europe or the states.
ninnette
sirens hunter

Postby wasp73 » Wed, 09Nov25 04:20

@ninette
i send you a pm with the name of my avatar, if you like, you may send me your name
Thank you
wasp73
Pilot fish

Postby ninnette » Thu, 09Nov26 14:27

@wasp73
i answered look in your PM

Ninnette
(with two "n" in the middle [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] )
ninnette
sirens hunter

Postby nepolemo » Mon, 09Nov30 03:47

new features for free users in achat.

They added different skin colours for the avatars in achat and this feature is free, so not for premium users only.

But best of it: The sometimes anoying change of names and sex by the users will end. From next week on you will have to stick to your name and the sex you had when creating the avatar. So no happy swinging of sex and no fooling around with different names any more.
nepolemo
great white shark

Postby 60nowise » Mon, 09Nov30 10:22

.....and no cheating any more! so a guy, disguised as a girl has to be a girl forever [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games