hungirly.com hints

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: hungirly.com hints

Postby Fraekke » Tue, 09Nov03 18:24

I thought Leonizer was the creator.
At least the game is linked to from all his other sites (lesson of passion and play force one).

He definitely checks this site fairly frequently, so I guess he also must know about the tamper data hack.

Edit: ok maybe not ... leonizer is polish, hungirly seems (big surprise) Hungarian!
Fraekke
great white shark

Postby erana » Tue, 09Nov03 20:38

I doubt the tamper data hack is enough to give up in the site. The creator would, most likely, simply remove the infamous "give free credits" scene, or find other workarounds to prevent tampering, instead of giving up the site altogether so easily.

Don't think is anything as dramatic as him having died, probably he just moved to other projects :) been there, done that myself...

Edit: I just used the arcane knowdledge called "WHOIS lookup" and found hungirly.com belongs, not to a particular, but to a company which is active (I checked that, too). So we can put the "the hungirly owner has died" rumor to rest. Halloween is over. Move along. :)
erana
lagoon predator

Postby ozguy » Wed, 09Nov04 23:16

So the 'Get free credits' scene is infamous now?
Gee, didn't know I deserved that much credit for finding it.

Tamperdata is a pain to use. Way easier to create the simple HTML file that is mentioned earlier in this topic and just type in a sceneid. Then use can use the free credit scene a few times, then just use the site as normal without having to jump through scenes.

Definitely buy the Understanding Women book so you can see the bar that shows how interested the woman is in you. Once you have that, save the game often so if you make a mistake you can go back to your save. Some girls (especially the 'surprise' one) require you to choose the right response almost the whole way through.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby moonkee » Wed, 09Nov11 02:36

I have the html code but am fairly new at computers... how do I use the code to make an access to website? Done in notebook??
moonkee
great white shark

Postby ozguy » Thu, 09Nov12 18:37

Yes, just paste it into a text editor and save to any filename with a .html extension (eg. hungirly.html)

Then open that file in your web browser.

Note: If you try to go to a scene that does not exist, it will say your session has expired and you will have to log in again.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby ozguy » Sun, 09Dec13 22:26

Another Gabbi / Afrodite Night video. This time she is supposedly losing her virginity.
http://www.xvideos.com/video159578/afrodite
ozguy
great white shark

Postby stronghold037 » Wed, 10Jan06 16:24

Does anybody knows if Ildi (the fitness girl) did any other modelling sessions? I never seen her pictures on the other sites then hungirly :(
stronghold037
Pilot fish

Postby psycho72 » Wed, 10Jan06 17:00

yep! this site seems dead. although mention update soon. any one having more info. games are cool though!
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby Freddy » Wed, 10Jan06 18:49

© 2004-2008 Hungirly.com - All rights reserved.

2 years dead.... any questions ?!
Freddy
great white shark

Postby a_dead_astronaut_in_space » Wed, 10Jan06 20:09

Another Gabbi / Afrodite Night video. This time she is supposedly losing her virginity.
http://www.xvideos.com/video159578/afrodite

Losing her virginty? Haha, don't be naive :D
a_dead_astronaut_in_space
Pilot fish

Postby Ohnoes1! » Sun, 10Mar07 11:54

For those still interested.. I managed to get past the coffee scene with Barely 18. Her appeal picture was smiling when I selected the "Seperate Bill" option. Unfortunately I couldn't recall how I got there.
To bypass the first little part, you can use the Tamper Data addon mentioned previously with scene number 2058. It should pick up with you talking to her on the phone.
Goodluck and don't get caught peeking!
Ohnoes1!
Pilot fish

Postby brownie5960 » Fri, 10Mar12 05:38

I've got a couple of questions for anyone regarding hungirly. & tamper data from mizilla firefox, is my screen supposed to change color, & what is the ideal numerical frame number for barely 16?
brownie5960
great white shark

Postby brownie5960 » Fri, 10Mar12 05:39

i'm sorry make that barely 18!
brownie5960
great white shark

Postby Wutaro » Fri, 10Mar12 21:11

Ohnoes1! wrote : For those still interested.. I managed to get past the coffee scene with Barely 18. Her appeal picture was smiling when I selected the "Seperate Bill" option. Unfortunately I couldn't recall how I got there.
To bypass the first little part, you can use the Tamper Data addon mentioned previously with scene number 2058. It should pick up with you talking to her on the phone.
Goodluck and don't get caught peeking!

my very first play through i got her to pay and still be happy, have never been able to do it again though even with picking the same exact choices....odd
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby db » Tue, 10Mar30 23:56

Ok, stupid question. I tried (really) to find secret game (Surprise!) and I'm just not clever enough - any help, please?
db
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games