hungirly.com hints

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: hungirly.com hints

Postby xeris89 » Wed, 08Aug06 10:51

If her mood is high enough from all the previous questions you can do the following. If it doesn't work you know that you didn't answer other ones right. Try buying the book about women and you'll be able to learn which answers are best.

They may not be the best answers but they work fine:

"Now that we got this out of the way, maybe you can do a little stripping."
"I know, your shoes and your dress. That will do for now. Let's see it!"
"I don't know, I only hope."
"I can't say no to that?"
"I just want to get to know you better. This stripping thing is really secondary."
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby moonkee » Sat, 08Aug16 10:30

[img]smile/indecis.gif[/img] Okay... I got the witch naked and doinked her twice... How do I get the river girl to get naked(beyond topless)? I even bought her an icecream. please help... or hint.
moonkee
great white shark

Postby xeris89 » Sun, 08Aug17 07:16

A lot of the options don't seem to matter too much but then others are critical. Skip the ice cream and I think if you choose these options when they come up that should get you to the boat.

"I wanted to make a report with the most beautiful girl on the beach. So, how are you?"
"Yeah, you've almost knocked me over on the way in... :-) Then I say you here and decided to get to know you better."
"What are you reading?"
"Schools have no idea what people need to study. They just teach you whatever kind of teachers they have available."
"I know something about computers, but that doesn't mean that EVERYONE has to love them. "
Can I REALLY go with you on a boat ride...
xeris89
star of the reef

Postby dboy » Mon, 08Aug18 03:21

Hmmm, I can get her back to teh apt, and although I don't buy whiskey I can get her to take a shot (it's still an option), but I don't get the stuff above, it's about her body and stuff and then she gets shy and that's that.
dboy
great white shark

Postby moonkee » Mon, 08Aug18 20:14

:gluk: River Girl...

Checked her out, talked to her, bought her an ice cream. Went onto the boat (nothing happened), went to the pool(nothing happened), went to the woods to nude sunbathe... she got nervous and only topless. then interupted by kids on bike and dressed. Met her later, she wanted champagne(too expensive), walked to club...way far.. it was closed she went home.
Only saw her VERY nice rack, but would love to see more! help?

p.s.- you have to spend some money to see them naked, but you can get a pretty good thrill with them clothed, just remember the answers and experiment.
moonkee
great white shark

Postby g.roll-steiner » Tue, 08Aug19 11:30

actually it´s possible to get the river girl to the very end without spending ANY credits :clap:
you want to give it a try or should i post my way?
g.roll-steiner
Pilot fish

Postby jkast91 » Tue, 08Aug19 18:02

Please post you way
[img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
jkast91
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby jkast91 » Tue, 08Aug19 18:05

Moonkee how do you do the witch?
I get sent in a loop back to the begining.
jkast91
great white shark

Postby tr_rooster » Tue, 08Aug19 19:47

Okay I'm having problems here so maybe someone can help? Do you have to buy credits or can you earn them? If you can earn them, then I'm having loggin problems because it keeps saying that I have to loggin to recieve credits but I'm already logged in! It even says that I'm logged in in the box on the top left of the scene with 2 credits. Help please????
tr_rooster
great white shark

Postby ElChuppacabra » Tue, 08Aug19 21:45

Hi Folks,
I found a way to do jump to any scene you want in Hungirly.
It's kinda simple.
You need the Firefox webbrowser together with the addon "Tamperdata", which can be found at https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/966

So here is how it works.
Each scene in HunGirly has it's own unique scene-id, that is a number. In the game, when you move with the mousecursor over your alternative buttons (Your turn!), you'll see something like "javascrïpt:submitlink(''0)". The stands for the scene-id that will be next. You send this with a HTTP-POST request.

With Tamperdata it's possible to modify the data you send to the server. So before you click on a "Your turn!" button, do the following:
- Start TamperData (Extras --> Tamper Data -> Start Tamper)
- Click on a "Your Turn!" link
- Now TamperData pops-up and asks if you want to Tamper (click button "Tamper")
- Now change the linkid to any number you want. Of course that number has to be a valid scene. Click OK
- Tamper pops up again two times again. You don't have to modify these requests. Just send them (second button)
- Finally, you are in your desired scene.

Here are some scene-id's you surely like:
501 - Fitness Babe - Sitting on couch
586 - Fitness Babe - Undressing in office
821 - Fitness Babe - Completely naked (ready to go)

771 - Witch HQ - Start pool #1
1251 - Witch HQ - Ruines panties
1620 - Witch HQ - Bought some new panties
1823 - Witch HQ - Drunk pool game
2367 - Witch HQ - In her rool (ready to rock and roll :-)

And there is a hidden game - story name SURPRISE.
It's some lesbo power between an unknown girl and the girl from Witch HQ:

2230 - SURPRISE - Start game
2250 - SURPRISE - Arrived at shot

I won't tell all scene-ids, because you should have some fun finding new ones at well :-) By the way, I haven't found all stuff yet myself.

Have fun
El Chuppacabra
ElChuppacabra
Pilot fish

Postby g.roll-steiner » Wed, 08Aug20 01:45

so, here is the special for jkast:

1. I check her out for a little bit more.
2. Let´s get even closer.
3. I say "Hello".
4. I wanted to make a report with the most beautiful girl on the beach. So, how are you?
5. That sounds like fun. Can I go with you?
6. Yeah, you have almost knocked me over on the way in... :-) Then I saw you here and decided to get to know you better.
7. Yeah, it really is hot out here!
8. "Oh, sure" - you say and arrange your gear next to hers until she comes back.
9. What are you reading?
10. Schools have no idea what you need to study. They just teach you whatever kind of teachers they have available.
11. I know something about computers, but that doesn´t mean that EVERYONE has to love them.
12. OK, I won´t bug you with this. Maybe I can bug you with something else: Can I REALLY go with you on a boat ride? Is that all right?
13. The two of you start walking towards the boat house.

14. Can I ask you, what you´ll be doing later today?
15. I have no clue. Do you have any suggestions?
16. I guess thats what I´ll do then.
17. I´m dying in this heat. Let´s go to the pool instead!
18. I don´t say anything. I just wait for her to get done.
19. I wait for her while she showers.
20. Let´s go!
21. I´ll give it a shot. I wave at her.
22. Next

23. Bathing suits ARE mandatory here!
24. Those homos! I sometimes go out in the forest and go nude there. At worst, the chipmunks get pissed off.
25. Well then, let´s go out someplace together! I´m sure there´s some nice quiet place somewhere by the river.
26. Of course! And you really don´t have to worry about me. I am not some kind of maniac. Otherwise I go to nudist places quite often, there´s nothing wrong with that.

27. It´s much nicer out here in the countryside, than on those packed beaches.
28. OK, I´ll go ahead and check if the area is clear over there.
29. Niki is getting closer as well. I´ll wait for her.
30. There ain´t nobody here.
31. Sure, go and pick some.
32. I just look at her as she´s wandering around.
33. Next
34. That´s pretty nice, I didn´t see those flowers around here.
35. I think it´s time to get undressed. After all that´s what we came all the way here for.
36. In that case we should only get a little bit undressed :-)
37. I don´t ask her, I just start taking my clothes off.
38. I strip down to my undies.
39. Why should I be??
40. Are you trying to tell me that you´re just following my example?
41. You don´t have to take off everything if you don´t want to.
42. I really had no special plans, it´s just that I´ve never been around here before.I got on the first train and now I´m here.
43. There´s nothing wrong with planning. Sometimes I miss it a little. It´s just that too much planning makes you miss out on things.
44. I really didn´t take much time to party while I was in school. I studied too much.
45. Do you want to go out somewhere tonight?
46. I pick up my stuff...
47. Let´s go.
48. All right, tonight at 8!

49. I go pick her up.
50. Hey, where have you been?
51. Do you want to drink this before we go out?
52. Let´s go!

53. Can you get us two glasses?
54. That sounds like just what you want and you start to soften her up with a little more bubbly.
55. Let her have another one!
56. I drink some, just to keep up.
57. Be careful, not to over do it!
58. That drink went to your head a little, are you sure you´ll want to dance?
59. If you can, let´s see it.
60. Let´s see, let´s get it on?
61. Super!
62. So far, so good?
63. Are you a dancer otherwise?
64. Do you always wear this much in clubs?
65. This is very convincing.
66. I´ll tell you. Except if my heart stops from this dazzling show. -> now the picture on the left should change :roi:
67. You are beautiful!
68. I really want you! I´ll go fucking crazy if you tease me any longer.
69. I think you are beautiful!
70. I really want you now sweetie!

from here it´s just a next kind of thing to reach the end ;)
g.roll-steiner
Pilot fish

Postby Structure » Wed, 08Aug20 20:00

N to de X ... I had no problem ... when you're in a game with a girl... make sure the tamper is started then click on any link at the bottom (The choices that you usually would pick from) that's when the pop-up would come up asking if you want to tamper or not. Continue following Elchuppacabra's steps there.
Structure
great white shark

Postby jkast91 » Thu, 08Aug21 03:57

When I use tamperdata it will not show the picture? I click on the picture to downlaod the fix bur it shoe Adobe Reader which I already have and still wont work. Any help.

BTW I got the witch with only 2 credits spent on pool. I will try to write it down and post. :clap:
jkast91
great white shark

Postby jkast91 » Thu, 08Aug21 03:59

g.roll-steiner

Thanks for the hints. I was close. :fume:
jkast91
great white shark

Postby xeris89 » Thu, 08Aug21 09:02

ElChuppacabra, I don't think we should be discussing hacking around an active game's pay system on Shark's forums. I discovered that flaw too but I still paid for credits because that's how the owners choose to run their site.

If Shark ever needed to charge for a game in order to keep this site running I would wish that people would either pay or not play rather than disrespecting his work by hacking it.

Plus, from a purely selfish point of view, if you post vulnerabilities they will get fixed faster and then you won't be able to use them anymore. :)

@all
Honestly this is a game. The point is to play it and figure it out. I get that people get stuck sometimes and need a hint but these requests for complete walkthroughs and instructions for bypassing the game really defeats the point. Why not just search for galleries on google? It's easier and you get better pictures. :??:
xeris89
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games