hungirly.com hints

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: hungirly.com hints

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 13Oct05 04:19

I wanted to ask on Witch HQ i got her bar's keys but don't know how to use them.
To get the keys choose to wait and check out the building and then go to the open door and take the keys and there will be an option to take the keys and put them away don't pick up and put them in your pockets but chose to put them away you will pick up the keys but i don't get to know where to use them. I read someone's post talking about Witch HQ being in leopard print nightie ( http://forum.hungirly.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15 ) and i just thought that a new path would be there but cannot find it.If anyone gets the keys and please try to find out the path leading to this leopard print.
peter1212

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 13Oct05 06:21

For those still interested.. I managed to get past the coffee scene with Barely 18. Her appeal picture was smiling when I selected the "Seperate Bill" option. Unfortunately I couldn't recall how I got there.
To bypass the first little part, you can use the Tamper Data add on mentioned previously with scene number 2058. It should pick up with you talking to her on the phone.
Good luck and don't get caught peeking!

Hey i got way past the peeking in this.
You just have to wait till when she is near the gate of the bathroom and then get to second room then again peek and you will see her again.Lastly when you see her last in the bathroom she sees you peeking and says she likes it but is hiding her sex parts with her hands.Then after it you have her sitting on the bed.
peter1212

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 13Oct05 06:26

Theomen method works perfectly. I finally had the chance to see the ending (one ending?) of the Surprise story... which is quite disappointing actually.

Anyway, you guys made me want to play the whole game again! [img]smile/mad.gif[/img] :p Except for the surprise story, which I saved exactly where the action begins...

So what is the minimum amount of credits you need to finish the stories:

Fitness girl:

- Whiskey (10 credits). Permanent

River babe:

- Ice cream (5)

Barely 18:

- pay for coffee (4)
- pay for taxi? (2?)

Witch:

- pay for pool (2)
- pay for stockings? (4?)

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

No whiskey for fitness babe can do without it.
no taxi for barely 18 suggest going to your apartment.
no stockings for witch HQ if she is too happy you just have to chose "will be just enough" when paying for the stockings.
peter1212

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 13Oct05 15:27

Hey guys i wanted to ask about Witch HQ.I am having trouble in the game .I know there is a walk through i this forum but i chose something different.I somehow know the way to get the witches inn keys.Its simple you just have to go to the open door and not to the closed door near the fridge.Then you would have an option to go inside and you go inside but when you reach the door you see that the keys are hanging there and you could pick them up and keep them.As i posted in my previous thread
I wanted to ask on Witch HQ i got her bar's keys but don't know how to use them.
To get the keys choose to wait and check out the building and then go to the open door and take the keys and there will be an option to take the keys and put them away don't pick up and put them in your pockets but chose to put them away you will pick up the keys but i don't get to know where to use them. I read someone's post talking about Witch HQ being in leopard print nightie ( http://forum.hungirly.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15 ) and i just thought that a new path would be there but cannot find it.If anyone gets the keys and please try to find out the path leading to this leopard print.
But i cannot find a way to figure it out . After picking up the keys you just have too follow the walk through provided in this forum with just one or two changes but i cannot find a way to use them.I have done it many times and now i have 5 keys there. Maybe this is a glitch or something's there which we cannot find out.And i just wanted to say that the walk-through provided are good but they do not reveal all pictures.But changing some choices by picking ourselves not provided in the walk through we can reveal most of the pictures.Just to tell you i revealed approximately 30-40 pics in barely 18
Hey i got way past the peeking in this.
You just have to wait till when she is near the gate of the bathroom and then get to second room then again peek and you will see her again.Lastly when you see her last in the bathroom she sees you peeking and says she likes it but is hiding her sex parts with her hands.Then after it you have her sitting on the bed.
and
Hey i just wanted to give something on Barely 18.
Firstly straight go to her in the first step and offer her your phone to call and she will talk to his boyfriend but a girl would pick up the phone who claims to be his (zoli's) girlfriend and then gabi would be sad.Take her for a drink and take whiskey ,any option would lead in taking her whiskey, so don't worry and after she says she wanna sleep with you after one or two steps there will be an option to go outside don't let her drink more or game will end instead choose to go out instead and she will be happy.There will be an option if you want to go with her or no choose yes to go with her and she will be in her apartment nude with red pantyhose complete this but the game will not continue with this to jogging but you can unlock new pictures of her.
So you could follow the walk through and reveal some photos or could follow your mind and heart and reveal most of the photos.Your choice
peter1212

Postby chachied » Wed, 13Dec04 07:39

im assuming that this isnt aginst the rules since their are other walkthrus but i was getting frustrated with barely 18 and found that if you use the tamper data add-on try the number 3472 to get you to a good starting point. then u can watch her until she catches you the first time. go back n watch her the second time but stop watching her when the links give the options of 3532/3533 -- in other words at that time select 3533. from there its all gravy :roi:
chachied
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Jupiter » Wed, 15Feb18 22:52

Barely 18 (2 credits)

1 I wait a little, keeping an eye on the girl.
2 I wait for now.
1 I'll go there and talk to her.
1 This weathr is terrible!
2 I got totally drenched in this weather
2 Then why are you standing around here in the rain?
2 Yeah, too bad
2 Oh, don't worry. This can happen to anyone. Maybe something important came up for him.
2 Oh, don't worry! Let's go and have a cup of coffe, maybe that will cheer you up a bit!
2 My friend just opened a coffe shop nearby. Let's go there! I'm parked nearby, we can be there in two minutes.
1 let's go in!
2 you should have some tea
3 whatever came up, he really should've called you
2 i was going to look for running shoes with a friend, but he never showed up. I do a lot of sports
1 to goof off and do crazy shit as much as possible!
2 Let's make it easy and pay fifty-fifty (-2 credits)
2 Sure, maybe tomorrow?
1 see you tomorrow
2 in that case you need some company for sure. you need someone to cheer you up
1 Don't do that, let's get out and go for a run. at least you can talk it out
1 that's perfect
2 hmmm...Nice tits. the girl's got it going on 1 She is pretty good looking, especially when she's smiling at me
1 No, you're right on time. You're looking good. How are you?
1 hey, we came here to run, not sit around- You just say what you really think
1 sure, we can talk, although i was ready for a nice jog
1 then i tell you what. we'll run
1 and what about the warm up?
1 catch me if you can! - as you starts running
1 all right, lets stop for a second. I think that was enough for me, i'm gonna collapse
1 ooooh, no, i'm just collapsing for fun
2 'i live just two blocks away from here, you could take a shower there

1 i'll peek a little from behind the door
1 i keep watching
1 i'll stay and find out what happens
1 i'll stay and enjoy the show
1 i might as well see what happens next
1 i don't do a half assed job. i want to see everything
2 i go and clean up the room
1 i can't deny the temptation, i go back and try to peek a little more
1 i keep peeping
1 maybe it gets even better? i'll wait and find out
1 i'd be crazy to miss out on this! i keep watching
2 i'll go back to the other room and wait until she's done
1 i'm waiting and waiting

1 let me see you a little closer
1 see more
1 i love it
1 i want to watch you a bit more
1 take off your panties! Now

1 yeah, like that, go on
1 Yes...Very slow
1 veeeeeery sloooow
1 yeah, like that exactly
1 you're so hot
1 Great, now sit up
1 yeah, like that
1 Ooh yeah
1 turn to the side a bit
1 yeah, that's good
1 now, get up on your knees
1 you're the best, baby
1 let me see you from behind
1 Exactly
1 Oh yeah, do that
1 i'm coming
2 Lay down instead
1 i'll get you
1 oh, you know it
1 All right, baby
1 let me see you
1 your wish is my command
3 Oh, I'm coming
Jupiter
Pilot fish

Postby HANGON » Fri, 15Feb20 00:58

with walkthouhgt to river
HANGON
Pilot fish

Postby Jupiter » Fri, 15Feb20 05:10

HANGON wrote:with walkthouhgt to river

walkthroughs

River page 2
Fitness page 3
Witch and Surprise page 9
Jupiter
Pilot fish

Postby Darkf0x » Mon, 15Sep28 23:09

peter1212 wrote:How to use the html code to jump to any page of the game? Can someone elaborate on that?

Check Firefox TamperData by example.
Darkf0x
sirens hunter

Postby notabout » Sun, 18Dec09 01:17

im gonna bump this because its one of my fav games and i want to play again, i need help with something

does anyone remember the hack to get free credits and can explain in detail how to do it?

i knew how to do it many years ago... but now i cant figure how to do it anymore

thx

PS: anyone know similar games?
notabout
Pilot fish

Postby notabout » Tue, 22Jan25 02:45

Bump

Anyone still plays this game?
notabout
Pilot fish