hungirly.com hints

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: hungirly.com hints

Postby Kingnumber » Mon, 10Jul26 19:58

Does anybody know the name of the brunette from surprise?
Kingnumber
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby amouri » Wed, 10Jul28 23:39

amouri
Pilot fish

Postby amouri » Wed, 10Jul28 23:41

judy in action
amouri
Pilot fish

Postby jossrie » Wed, 11Mar16 07:27

Thanks, moonkey! .. It took me some time and credits (I paid by phone by the way)

I'm a lot happier now that it was useful to you :)
jossrie
Pilot fish

Postby milicia100 » Mon, 11Mar21 20:48

i need help barely 18 `please help me
milicia100
Pilot fish

Postby solvino » Wed, 11Mar30 19:40

Sporty girl's name??? anyone?
solvino
Pilot fish

Postby vaxhacker » Wed, 11Apr20 10:12

A few notes:

1. The developers have posted a message that they're back. Major project has been a mobile browser version, which more or less works.

2. One problem has carried over, despite the need to eliminate Javascrïpt - larger versions of the images in your Memories aren't displayed... :(

3. The no credit River and Fitness Girl walkthroughs work great... :) They are on page 2 of this thread. The River one does have different dialog. Be careful of the similar but different responses.
vaxhacker
Pilot fish

Postby psycho72 » Mon, 11Apr25 11:09

i wish they would add more babes
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby jacktheripper » Wed, 11Jun15 04:01

I'd thought I'd mention that you can now view the full size images in the 'memories' section. I have found 207 unique images for the fitness babe and 245 unique images for the river girl. There are more images then spots shown in the memory. A lot of the extra images are of the girl naked. I could be missing some as there are scenes that I have not reveled.
jacktheripper
Pilot fish

Postby johnnyx » Wed, 11Aug17 08:14

I'm looking for info on a game.
The site I can't seem to remember the url for is extremely similar to hungirly.com
I thought it was an offshoot of their site, but I don't recall.
What I remember is that there was one game you played where the girl was in her apartment on the balcony.
You could go out and talk to her and eventually get her to gain interest just like in hungirly.
I don't recall if you were supposed to be studying or she was, but I think studying was involved.
I think she may have been nude sunbathing.
I believe there were other storylines too...something with trying to get with your friends girlfriend in her apartment and another where you were interviewing a girl for a job. All were live model images but I don't think there was any video.
If this sounds familiar, could someone let me know the url of the site?

Oh, and I seem to recall that these were all downloadable flash demos. I believe you could only get so far in the demo, but never actually paid to see how far they went and then I lost track of the site. The girls seemed very attractive, if my memory serves me correct.

Thanks in advance!
JX
johnnyx
Pilot fish

Postby RoRi » Wed, 11Aug17 16:44

I think you mean the eros games. I cant give you a link for download but probably you will find them somewhere in this forum e.g. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=643 or viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134
RoRi
great white shark

Postby johnnyx » Sat, 11Aug20 08:58

Yes, that is the one! Thanks Rori, you rule!
johnnyx
Pilot fish

Postby mordskerl » Fri, 12Jan13 11:44

Hello,

anyone have a walktrough for the Barely 18 story?

thanks!
mordskerl
Pilot fish

Postby youpala34 » Thu, 12Aug23 15:16

Hello,

I just discovered this games. For the barely 18 you need to buy her a coffee (or at least split the bill) then u met her at the park. Let her decide what to do so she'll ask u then run and after that invite her at your home to take a shower. Be gentle and u see lot of here. A nice little game.
youpala34
great white shark

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 13Oct05 04:11

Hey i just wanted to give something on Barely 18.
Firstly straight go to her in the first step and offer her your phone to call and she will talk to his boyfriend but a girl would pick up the phone who claims to be his (zoli's) girlfriend and then gabi would be sad.Take her for a drink and take whiskey ,any option would lead in taking her whiskey, so don't worry and after she says she wanna sleep with you after one or two steps there will be an option to go outside don't let her drink more or game will end instead choose to go out instead and she will be happy.There will be an option if you want to go with her or no choose yes to go with her and she will be in her apartment nude with red pantyhose complete this but the game will not continue with this to jogging but you can unlock new pictures of her.
peter1212

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games