Re: Getting to Know Christine

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby SlLePER » Sun, 13Jul28 18:45

Thanks again for trying to help
I checked out everything, I believe, and even checked with walktrough, and by the time I get to planting the cam, I have every possible point (impossible included [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] ), but no matter how many points I have, they start droppig like crazy once I refuse to plant it, now I really 100% sure that's a bug, [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
I try other browsers and see what will came out of it. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

EDIT:so it worked... after switching from useless ie to firefox (which worked really like magic) the bug just dissapeared and I was finally able to get to the secret ending [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] which was... wow, really, but really not what I expected, and even more crazy, but wow [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
so thanks again (again again, I believe) Teaser, without this advice, I might have very well still be figuring out what the hell's wrong...
SlLePER
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Mon, 13Jul29 05:26

If you liked Getting to Know Christine, but the characters annoyed you, you might try Coffee For Keisha. Both characters are more approachable in that one.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Teaser » Mon, 13Jul29 15:25

Oh, Tlaero,

saying that Christine is manipulative does not mean that I didn't like her. She was a _real_ character, not just some puppet-like Barbie-doll character.

Sandy seems to be naturally horny like hell, Patty, despite being very vocal in her intersocial communications (ah-hem), seems to be pretty shy (or pretty AND shy ?!?).

Vanessa is the only one I can't really place. Part-time bi, full-time-lesbian, fence-jumper?!? Couldn't have said.

But Christine definitely is very strong and quite manipulative but in her very own way very likeable/loveable. In that special way of hers she is crazy, wild, imaginative, creative, and
living life to the fullest. Yes, she does not seem to have high restrictions concerning other people's emotions. But maybe Adrian will have an ameliorating influence on her. Who knows?
Teaser
great white shark

Postby SlLePER » Mon, 13Jul29 16:51

tlaero wrote:If you liked Getting to Know Christine, but the characters annoyed you, you might try Coffee For Keisha. Both characters are more approachable in that one.

Tlaero

Okay, now I'm really confused on who was this targeted , but I nevertheless intend to try as many games as I can (preferably good ones ;) ), and with GtCh certainly being good and entertaining (except for the main characters, which set me of balance many times during gameplay, but entertained me in the same time :crazy: ) I doesn't plan on not playing at least some other games from the same producers, and with you saying that there are more regular main characters I will most certainly try CfK out.
Thanks for the tip
SlLePER
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Tue, 13Jul30 04:04

The storyline order of my games is this:
Meeting Keeley
Getting to Know Christine
Life With Keeley
Coffee For Keisha

If you're going to play multiple, I'd do them in that order. It's not NECESSARY, but the later games sometimes refer to the earlier ones.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby phreaky » Tue, 13Oct29 00:47

Sometimes I even re-play this game and still think it's hot :D
Christine is one crazy, manipulative, yet sexy girl

Too bad she only has one game
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Tue, 13Oct29 01:55

phreaky wrote:Sometimes I even re-play this game and still think it's hot :D

Yes, if only someone could make another... WINK WINK. Lol, jk, it's cool.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Oct29 06:16

phreaky wrote:Sometimes I even re-play this game and still think it's hot :D

@phreaky your definition of Christine is right on [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] I replayed it also two weeks ago although it sure would be nice to see her again in another game 'wishful thinking'' :(
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby eskina » Tue, 13Oct29 11:23

Dear Phreaky everything you say is true ... but to see her again depends only on you and Tlaero ... I know for certain that the whole lagoon can not wait.
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Tue, 13Oct29 12:49

necro bump and a half. Clicked this topic hoping to see something new but u guys ruined life for me (a sequel to this game would be just that good)
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Tue, 13Oct29 18:56

Personally, I'd want a similar game with more sexual stuff than most of your games, but I would want a new girl and not a sequel. Not that I expect it any time soon but just saying :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Bonhomie » Tue, 13Oct29 22:16

............ but she does appear in another game ......................

as true followers would know. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby jardel77 » Wed, 13Oct30 06:26

That's true but as a huge fan of Christine and Tlaeros games I'm hoping for a new one with her=P
jardel77
sirens hunter

Postby TommyWalker » Sun, 14Mar30 23:00

Hey Tlaero,

I've been enjoying your games for quite some time now and I thought I'd take a moment to wright something nice about them and thank you ! I didn't know where to do it, some I thought I'd just do it here since Christine is my favorite one (sorry if some of it is poorly written, english is not my first language).

To me Getting to Know Christine is the best one (it seems to be a popular opinion around here !). I never get tired of it, hell I just played it again right now and I still love it like the first time. Everything about it is impressive : the strong character, the thrillings situations, the way it just get better and better as you move foward in the game. And I'm not a big fan of open dating game, where I don't really know where to go or what to do, so I just love the fact that Christine just guide us throughout the game. It's long, it can be hard but never frustrates me, and damn is it sexy [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] It's probably my favorite game in the whole world of sexy games, just an impressive achievement from beginning to end.

I love life with Kelly as well. There just so many sex scenes it's ridiculous, even when the game is finished there's bonus scenes after bonus scenes :lol: It's quite different but really good. The only reason I still have a preference for Christine is because the characters and the situation are less thrilling here, I think. I love playing a woman in dating games, but the excitation is not as high in this case, playing a character not so sure about herself trying to please her husband. But that's just a detail, I still love the game like crazy and everytime I play it i'm impressed by how much suff there is to do.

Coffe for Keisha is awesome too, although it may be the one I like less (which is still a lot !). I'm not a big fan of having to choose a path in the beginning and playing two times the game differently, as it gives me the weird feeling of playing two short games instead of a really big one. But still, the changes were nice and the writing was awesome as always. And those memories sequence were maybe the sexiest stuff you've ever wrote, in my opinion at least.

So yeah I really enjoyed all of your games (and still am, it's a real pleasure to play theme regularly), and I just wanted to tell you how admirative I am, I thought I owed you that much ! Your games are really unique, the gameplay is always solid, the girls are awesome and the main reason is because you wright them so well, each really different but all likable, strong and sexy. And Phreaky does an amazing job too ! So thank you for the awesome work that you've done, and I look forward to whatever you might do next !
TommyWalker
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Sun, 14Mar30 23:29

Thank you, Tommy. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games