First scene of office game

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: First scene of office game

Postby funny » Sun, 06Aug27 02:02

This will be the thread to think of ideas and get the final scrïpt for the first scene of the offie game. Here is what we have so far:

1. Alison is working late one night, you notice that the office is mostly empty. Alison is new to your office and you have been noticing her for a while, and thinks she feels the same way about you. You decide to walk over to her office.

2. Alison appears happy to see you, and asks you to sit down.

3. Instead you say she looks stressed and offer a massage (caress).

4. You massage(caress) her shoulders, at a minimum level of orgasm, she decides to take off her jacket.

5. You can now massage(caress) her shoulders and breasts. You do so, and then, at half orgasm, her shirt starts to unbutton, you grasp to remove it, and she takes off the shirt.

6. You can now rub her breats, and to show her you are more serious, you can rub her thighs, or around her skirt a little. At half orgasm, you can use grab at the skirt.

7. Alsion understands you and says she wants to go farther, she takes off her skirt and walks around to sit on the table.

:hurle: Please suggest details or changes!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Sun, 06Aug27 02:12

Right now we are trying to get new object so that the girl will take her jacket off. I have two quick ideas:

1. You "accidentally" spill something on her jacket... or something gets on her jacket.

OR

2. She keeps some scented candles at her desk, and you offer to light them, because you feel they will be relxing...at this point she gets more relaxed and wants to take her jacket off.(The candle could also be an object used later in the game) ;)
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Knight Who Says Ni » Sun, 06Aug27 02:29

The second idea is better imo. :)
Knight Who Says Ni
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sun, 06Aug27 03:31

Both ideas are good.

The girl wants to drink a glass of water, if the player has the idea to click the glass, it spills partially on the blouse (SeeThrough)...

The candle? Oh yes! especially for the continuation
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby funny » Sun, 06Aug27 03:36

Looking at the test game, I also noticed the girl is wearing a neclace, she could say it is bothering her, and you offer to remove it... to do that, she needs to take off her jacket.

Right now though I like the candle idea best, the only problem is that a candle might not be a common thing for an office...but it could at least be worked in to the game later...

Hmmmmm... any other ideas?
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Sun, 06Aug27 08:27

OK, I am going to attempt to write a more detailed first part, either to generate new ideas, or suggest something close to a final version.

Setting: The girl has a computer, phone, vase with one flower, a candle in a candle holder, a cup to hold pens (and an old fashioned feather pen), pencils, and the ruler, and a lamp in the background.

1. A girl is working late one night, you notice that the office is mostly empty. This girl is new to your office and you have been noticing her for a while, and thinks she feels the same way about you. You decide to walk over to her office.

2. She appears happy to see you, and asks you to sit down.

3. Instead you say she looks stressed and offer a massage (caress). She thinks that sounds nice, and accepts, but looks a bit nervous.

4. You massage(caress) her shoulders, at a minimum level of orgasm, and try to remove her jacket. The girl is nervous being at work, and stops you from removing it.

5. You are anxious to change the mood, so you dim her lamp in the background (grab). (Can we get the background to dim in the game??)

6. The girl now seems more relaxed and you start to massage her again, after a minimum level of orgasm, you try to take off her jacket, this time she feels more comfortable with the lights dimmed, and so you can take off the jacket. (grab)

7. You can now massage(caress) her shoulders and breasts. You do so, and then, at half orgasm, her shirt starts to unbutton, the girl is quick to notice, and quickly holds her shirt.

8. Again you want to change the mood, you notice she has a scented candle on the table, and you take out your cigarette lighter and light the candle. The girl now seems much more relaxed (can we have a sigh sound, or a light moan sound?)

9. Again you start to rub her shoulders and then her breasts, and when the shirt starts to unbutton the girl is too relaxed and in the moment to notice, once her shirt unbuttons all the way, you can use grab to remove it.

10. You can now rub her breats, and to show her you are more serious, you can rub her thighs, or around her skirt a little. You really want to take her bra off, you keep rubbing thighs and breasts till half orgasm and then try to take the bra off.

11. The girl understands you, and crosses her arms to remove the straps. (She uses her right hand to remove the left strap, and her left hand for the right strap). However, she stops here so that she is holding the straps to her shoulders, and her arms are crossed over her breasts. She has a smile on her face and a playful look.

12. You are amused, but want to get the bra off. You look around and notice she has an old fashioned feather pen in her cup. You pick it up and start to tickle around her arms, breasts, stomach and shoulders. The girls starts to laugh more and more, and as she does, her bra starts to fall, until it falls to her waist. You stop tickling her now, and she removes the bra from her waist and drops it on the ground.

13. Now she is still sitting in her chair, but you want her to take her skirt off. She seems to know this, and has her legs still closed tight.

14. You start to rub her breasts and thighs till half orgasm, and then try grab the skirt. She understand this, but only shakes her head no. She has a smile on her face again.

15. You get the idea to use the feather again, you ticke around her thighs, both on the outside and inside and she starts to laugh again, and now she has opened her legs. Though now you get a new idea and stop tickling her thighs with the feather.

16. The girl stops laughing and looks at you, wonderring what you are going to do. You decide to lightly brush the feather over the girl's nipples. This excites her, and she sighs and trembles with pleasure. She now wants to go further. She gets up from her chair, and unzips her skirt and lets it fall to the floor. She then gets up on the desk....

17. Part2 of the game!!

The new objects in the part are:

1. Background lamp
2. Scented candle
3. Feather pen

Thoughts? New ideas? Any comments are welcome!!

By the way, here a link to a game that tickles a girl with a feather, we can maybe use this game for sound, or for ideas.

http: //www.funny-games.biz/sweet-girl-tickle.html

copy/paste the link and remove the space after http. This is so the website with the game, can't track the hits back to this website.
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Sun, 06Aug27 08:47

I thought to mention that even though it seems a lot of the game has been completed now that we have the bra off, we must remember that there is still the spanking and the candle left to use in the game...so there is still a lot of the game to be played.

Also there is something sexy about a woman behind a desk without a bra. [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Robert » Sun, 06Aug27 12:11

I think the sounds will be available, that is, sigh or light moan. We want to limit the sounds as much as possible so the game is not too large.
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sun, 06Aug27 12:46

I'm OK for detailled first part. Great work FUNNY...

In part 9, we shall add a small difficulty: the girl continues to put back her button, but she is less fast (because she is relaxed) The player has to understand that it's necessary to click the second button before she closes the first one to continue the game.

For the part 5, that's technically possible, but we shall have to find some craftiness to put again the light,later, because if all the game takes place in half a darkness, it will not be very aesthetical
shark
Site Admin

Postby shark » Sun, 06Aug27 13:50

Funny, I need explication:
I don't know what is a background lamp
where is it, on the desk?
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Sun, 06Aug27 17:21

Robert: I think that is a good point about the sounds, though, could we reduce the quality of the sounds so we could get more different tyes of sounds in the game?

Shark: I like adding the extra difficulty to part 9 that is a great thought! :D

I was thinking for the light dimming, we could maybe just change the background color to do this, maybe at first the background color is a light blue, and then as you dim the light, it goes to more of a dark blue... but we keep the same amount of lighting on the girl and everything...

For the lamp, I was thinking of one that would be standing on the floor, and behind the desk. Here is a photo of the kind of lamp:

http: //www.charlesedwards.com/images/146_large.jpg

The whole lamp doesn't have to show. Really do whatever is easy to draw. If it is easier to put the lamp on the desk, or on the cieling, then please do so. Really we just need a light somewhere...I was just worried that the desk might be getting crowded...

Maybe we can have the lamp instead of the flower? (Though I thought we could use the flower later on) You could put the cup with the pens/pencils/ruler on the same side as the monitor, and then a lamp and and the candle on the other side....
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Sun, 06Aug27 18:53

shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Sun, 06Aug27 19:32

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img] Wow, exactly! You are good!! :clap:

A few thoughts though.

1. Should the lamp shade, or the lamp be a little smaller? Because the girl has to sit on the table at a later part of the game...
unless we have her put the lamp on the floor...

2. Maybe because the background is blue, her jacket and skirt should be a different color... maybe red or pink?

3. Don't forget the feather pen! Or do we want to tickle her with the flower?

Also don't forget the ruler!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Sun, 06Aug27 20:35

Good remark. The desk is too much blocked for the continuation of the game

For the background color, it’s not definitive. We can change it or put a picture

I think to the ruler and the feather pen but I look for a feather picture.

You’r a good scenarist… precise and imaginative… I like to work with you
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Sun, 06Aug27 20:58

As a thought, is it possible to make the desk longer? I guess we have a limited window size for the game...

For the background color, we could maybe use a light purple to a dark purple, but what you are saying is right, we can pick any color at any time, and just have it go from light to dark when we dim the light.

Here are some feather pictures I have found:

http://www.partyhireauckland.co.nz/Prod ... Pen_lg.jpg

http://www.everexotic.com/images/produc ... pens_s.jpg

And here is a photo of some rulers (though I don't know if you need it)

http://timber.kharkov.ua/bo4ki/wood-ruler.jpg

I think it would be best to place the feather with the other pens and pencils in the cup, and maybe put the ruler diagonally where the the flower is. I like how the flower looks on the table, but we might have to get rid of it, because the table will get too crowded, so maybe the ruler can replace the flower... what do you think??

Thanks for your kind comments, I only wish there were more ways I could help. As always, thanks for all that you do! :top:
funny
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games