And now.... remove my blouse...

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: And now.... remove my blouse...

Postby shark » Mon, 06Sep04 00:08

Here is continuation of the first part...

(The game is ended and on-line. The link was removed to the aim of release the server)

The game becomes more difficult.[img]smile/wink2.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Morgue » Mon, 06Sep04 00:24

Wow.... that is good..... I had to play it three times just for the fun of it.... I tried to light her skirt on fire...... by the way I do like the way that when she buttons her shirt up that the lighter is slid over to your veiw from infront of her keyboard...and the hands are better now...

Good work Shark and Funny....

Dor
Loves the Game sofar....
Morgue
sirens hunter

Postby Chunli_49 » Mon, 06Sep04 14:36

I like it!
Chunli_49
sirens hunter

Postby funny » Tue, 06Sep05 06:37

That is so sexy. :love:

Good job animating the flame on the candle, it looks so real! Also the movement on how she holds her shirt/takes off her shirt is great.

I also like how the hand looks like it is from behind, like Morgue had suggested!

The only thing I do notice is that she goes back to working on her computer after you get her shirt off. Maybe we can have her sit with her hands on the desk, but not on the mouse, and then looking at you, expectantly...

Though I also like the idea that she is working and still playing "hard to get".

Overall though, the scene is really sexy and wonderful!!
Thanks shark and everyone! :clap:
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Tue, 06Sep05 23:28

I hope that it's a little like you had imagined. I try to follow the scrïpt but by by-passing the technical difficulties

funny wrote : The only thing I do notice is that she goes back to working on her computer after you get her shirt off. Maybe we can have her sit with her hands on the desk, but not on the mouse, and then looking at you, expectantly...

I suggest:
In the following scene, the girl will begin to be less concentrated on her pc, but she's always a little embarrassed, her glance is moving because she don't want to fix the player for a too long time.

I've started the continuation. I hope that you are all ok to continue the project, even if it is going to be long...
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Wed, 06Sep06 06:59

I am more than happy to see the game continuing, I only wish that there was more ways to help!

Also, I like the idea of the girl being distracted! :top:
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Wed, 06Sep06 08:22

shark wrote : I hope that it's a little like you had imagined. I try to follow the scrïpt but by by-passing the technical difficulties

Everything so far is exactly how I imagined it! Also, if anything is too tricky technically then I think it is ok to try leave a part out or find some other solution too...

Thanks as always shark!!!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Cocker » Thu, 06Sep07 02:08

Hello,

Afflicted, not to have paid attention much to what occurred on
the forum lately. Unfortunately, I had a serious accident whereas I did work at home and I have msut go to the hostipal.
Conclusion, after a few times here me is of return.

I appreciate so much the animation made by "Shark". Congratulation for the good job.

Even if I were to only be able to light the candle. I find that the animation of the candle is superb.

With the hands, the animation is fantastic. However, think you that it is possible, of adding in your animation of the hand, a hand which takes the object. It is true that that would require three animations rather than two,but that would be more realistic.

Cocker
Cocker
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Thu, 06Sep07 02:19

happy to see you again, cocker. there is many work for everybody... welcome
shark
Site Admin

Return to Free sexy games