Second part of office game

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Second part of office game

Postby funny » Wed, 06Sep06 07:16

I hope it isn't too early to be doing this, but I thought it would be good to start getting ideas for the details of the second part of the game, up to the part with the ending... here is what we have so far:

(She is sitting on the table with only her panties from the last part)

1. Now you must give her an orgasm. Caress her pussy until she takes over, then caress her breasts till she orgasms.

2. After the orgasm, the phone rings! Neither of you answer it but Alison remembers where she is, and doesn't want to continue. However, next to the phone, you see a ruler, and you get an idea, you pick up the ruler and as Alison starts to get up, you tell Alison you want to spank her. She is turned on by the idea. She stands like in the last pic on that page, and you can spank her with the ruler, and caress her bottom and pussy.

3. At half orgasm you get the finger, you use it immediately until she takes over caressing her pussy, you spank her with the ruler till she orgasms.

4. Staying in that position you caress her bottom and pussy a bit more, till half orgasm, and now you can remove her panties (grasp)

5. Alison now sits on the table naked (like the first picture in the second row), she knows you want her but she isn't going to be that easy. You caress her pussy, breasts, thighs etc.. then use the finger till she takes over, you finger her breasts till she orgasms. (maybe there can be use of an object here, but I can't think of anything)

Next part is the 5 endings!

I think we already can incorporate the candle in this part, and any other items... please post any ideas!!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Wed, 06Sep06 08:15

Here is my first take for the second part of the office game, I will reference pictures from this link shark made:

http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/projet1.html

1. The girl is sitting on the desk like in the 4th picture (but with no bra) and she is keeping her legs tight together... you get the impression she is still nervous.

2. You rub her breasts a little, but she still seems hesitant to do anything. Then you get a romantic idea, you take the flower at her desk and put it under her nose, then you move it down over her breasts and down to her panties, once it is there she feels your hand and spreads her legs, she still is sitting like in the forth picture (bottom left), but with her legs apart.

3.Now you must make her orgasm, quickly you put the flower back and rub her pussy till she takes over, then you rub her breasts till she orgasms.

4. After the orgasm, the phone rings! Neither of you answer it but the girl remembers where she is, and doesn't want to continue. However, next to the phone, you see a ruler, and you get an idea, you pick up the ruler and as the girl starts to get up, you tell the girl you want to spank her. She is turned on by the idea.

5.She stands like in the last pic on that page, and you can spank her with the ruler, and caress her bottom and pussy.
At half orgasm you can remove her panties (grasp) and you pull them to the floor.

6. Now you get the finger, you use it immediately until she takes over caressing her pussy, you spank her with the ruler till she orgasms.

7. Now the girl gets back up on the table (like in the middle picture, bottom row), she is looking at you expectantly, but she still isn't ready to give herself to you, there is more you have to do...

8. You rub and finger her breasts and pussy a bit and then you get an idea, you take the candle and start to put it in her pussy. The girl likes it and takes over, and you finger her nipples till she orgasms.

9. The endings!

-------
That is at least my first take, any comments/ideas are welcome. Any criticisms are fine too, if anyone thinks anything sounds dumb, or any parts should be taken out or added?? It is always fun to suggest something, even if you are not sure of the idea.

:hurle: Thanks everyone! And thanks to shark as always for drawing the pictures and putting the site together!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Mon, 06Sep11 00:31

For the game visibility, and also for programming, the scenes with the girl on the desk should be grouped together in a game part ,and the scenes with the girl turned back, grouped together in an other one...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Fri, 06Sep15 00:23

Here is my suggestion for the beginning of the second part:

The girl stands in front of the desk, just with her panties.
She begins by removing her glasses with the aim to show that the serious things are going to begin…

You caress her breasts, her thighs and her pussy, then you try to remove her panties, but the girl wants to play and goes back up them at once.

Then, you take the flower and you tickle her nipples and thighs… She laughs and she wriggles…

You continue so much, that due to laughing, she begins to pee her panties. She realizes it and turns around towards the desk, embarrassed and shameful…
“I am really ashamed, I've soaked my panties as a little girl” she says, “I'm a bad girl and you have to spank me”… She takes the ruler on the desk and gives it to you, without turning around.

You spank her with the ruler and she moans…
Bit by bit, you can move down her panties and discover the buttocks marked by the ruler…

She says that her ass is burning and you let the ruler to caress her buttocks and her pussy (Maybe, I am going to try to draw a tongue, it can serve at this moment)…She appreciates, turns around towards you and sits down on the desk...

To be continued

[img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img] [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby ClaudioP » Fri, 06Sep15 14:56

Please do not remove glasses.

Every secretary and/or office girl has.

;)
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby mister » Fri, 06Sep15 20:18

I must agree with Claudio.
mister
Pilot fish

Postby funny » Fri, 06Sep22 07:44

Great suggestions Shark! I can't think of anything to add.

I don't mind if she keeps her glasses or not, it all sounds good.

Thanks!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Fri, 06Sep22 10:57

The second part is almost ended…

I am just blocked at the end, when she sits on the desk; I look for an original idea to avoid the usual caresses...

:/
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Sat, 06Sep23 01:39

:love: Wow almost finished with the second part too? This is great!

Hmm, I guess we don't want to use the candle?

I will try think of something...
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Sat, 06Sep23 02:00

I believe that I found:
The girl caresses her pussy and we use the candle (insertion [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] ) to accelerate her pleasure and lead her towards the orgasm.
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Sat, 06Sep23 02:10

That works for me!

My thought was to try do something with the keyboard and mouse, since we all have a keyboard and mouse infront of us...

I thought she could hold the keyboard infront of her breasts, like she wants to tease some more...

then, maybe you use the candle and she drop the keyboard... I don't know, maybe not. :/

Maybe also you could use the mouse to rub her pussy? [img]kator/smyley3.gif[/img] Just a thought.

Probably though, it is ok just to stick with the candle.
funny
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games