"Office Night" game - the end of the first part

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: "Office Night" game - the end of the first part

Postby Jean » Sun, 06Oct22 14:42

Arrgh, j'ai le même problème que Funny, et je n'arrive pas à le résoudre : aucun problème pour chatouiller son sein droit et faire tomber la bretelle mais impossible avec son sein gauche, elle rit mais la barre ne monte pas du tout (et j'ai passé du temps!)
En tous cas, bravo Shark pour tes jeux excellents et diablement chauds !!!
Sorry for english speakers : I said that I have the same problem than Funny to tickle her left breasy and i can't solve it!
Jean
Pilot fish

Postby funny » Sun, 06Oct22 22:02

Jean, the solution I found was to not spend too much time on the right breast, and after about 20 seconds, to move on to the left one for about 5-10 seconds, then back to the right one, and that did the trick, then I think it is the center. It is like that, you kind of have to move quickly and not concentrate too much on the orgasm bar.

Bon chance! :)
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Jean » Tue, 06Oct24 13:18

Thanks a lot, Funny! I try and try but it still don't work :( , when I move to the left breast, the feather stops moving (which I think is normal) but the bar unstopably goes down. At the end, only the right side of the bra goes down and that's end for me ! I'm beginnig to wonder if there's not a problem with my computer, not enough powerful may be ? But it's tne only part where I have a problem.
Jean
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Tue, 06Oct24 23:27

This part of the game is programmed like that:
1-You caress above her right breast (to the left on the screen) and you go up the gauge
2-When you release the mouse button, she makes go down the right bra strap
3-You caress above her left breast (to the right on the screen) and you go up the gauge
4-When you release the mouse button, she makes go down the left bra strap
5-Idem for the stomach...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Jean » Wed, 06Oct25 09:11

Shark,
I've got no problem with her right breast : the gauge goes up then I release and the strap goes down. But I can't do anythnig with her left : the feather moves but very hardly and the gauge don't move at all. Fortunately, the others parts are still accessible !!
Jean
Pilot fish

Postby jf d » Wed, 06Oct25 10:50

Jean a dit : Shark,
I've got no problem with her right breast : the gauge goes up then I release and the strap goes down. But I can't do anythnig with her left : the feather moves but very hardly and the gauge don't move at all. Fortunately, the others parts are still accessible !!

[color=#c63800]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]JEAN POUR LE SECOND SEIN COMMENCE A LA CARESSER A LA JONCTION ENTRE SON BRAS GAUCHE ET LES DOIGTS DE SA MAIN DROITE ET APRES CARESSR SON AVANT BRAS AVEC UN LEGER MOUVEMENT CIRCULAIRE NORMALEMENT LE COMPTE TOUR DOIT DECOLER TIENS MOI AU COURANT JF D
jf d
great white shark

Postby jf d » Wed, 06Oct25 16:15

POUR SHARK

SI TU CARESSES LES SEINS OU LES CUISSES ASSEZ LONGTEMPS AU DEBUT DE LA " END OF FIRST PART " TU FAIS MONTER LE GAUGE AU DESSUS DES LIMITES
jf d
great white shark

Postby Jean » Thu, 06Oct26 10:11

Et ça y est j'ai réussi !!!!!
Je m'acharnais à faire monter la jauge sur son sein gauche comme pour son droit alors qu'en fait, une fois que la jauge est haute pour le droit, j'ai juste cliqué sur le gauche et il est tombé tout seul !?! Ensuite j'ai balladé la plume un peu partout et c'était bon.
Désolé d'avoir été long sur ce coup là !
Merci à tous ceux qui m'ont répondu et encore bravo Shark !
Jean
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games