Improvement of: In Bed With Alison

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Improvement of: In Bed With Alison

Postby zappafan1 » Sat, 06Nov18 02:56

Hello and good day: Thanks to all involved with the games at Sharks Lagoon, either the creation of or suggestions for same. Personally, I feel that the original "Alison" is still the best one of those available. Alison was improved using a certain software utility to improve the colors, and I hope the "Late Night With Alison" will be improved the same way. The sound track for Alison is stil the best, and there are those moments in the "Late Night" game where sounds and expressions could be brought up to par with the original Alison game. Actualy, there are times when Alicon's expression does not change as it should when she is being aroused.
Just my two cents worth; Thanks for your time. If there are problerms with understansing during the translation of what I wrote, please email me directly. Thanks, again.
zappafan1
Pilot fish

Re: Improvement of: In Bed With Alison

Postby zappafan1 » Tue, 07Jan02 07:56

Hello, all: Actually, the email pertained to "Late Night" but was put here by the game developer(s). My comments about her sounds, and the colors of the skin, etc, pertained to "Late Night". They were, and are, just suggestions to the game developer as a way to make "Late Night" even better, on a par with the original Alison.

Oh........ and sorry for the spelling errors and such in my original post.
zappafan1
Pilot fish

Return to Free sexy games