Meteor by Goblinboy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Meteor by Goblinboy

Postby pjw7326 » Wed, 12Sep12 02:28

thanks ill give it a try and tell you how i went )))))))
pjw7326
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby pjw7326 » Thu, 12Sep13 10:10

yes , i finally finished the game , thanks for helping me
pjw7326
Pilot fish

Postby Mistic » Tue, 12Sep25 15:02

Damn... I must suck rly hard this, even though it's the 1st time I'm playing an AIF game, but how the hell do you even get it going with Anna on the kitchen or on the Alley?

I just a need a head's start here and I'll probably understand what do next.
Mistic
Pilot fish

Postby fensome7 » Tue, 12Sep25 17:49

Mistic wrote:Damn... I must suck rly hard this, even though it's the 1st time I'm playing an AIF game, but how the hell do you even get it going with Anna on the kitchen or on the Alley?

It's difficult to say as you haven't said what has happened so far, but I'll help with the basic first few steps:

If you haven't already you need to prepare the first food order anna asks you for just simply type "prepare order" (without the speechmarks) and press enter. Then you need to go into the tables area and talk to the man at the table just type "talk to silvers" and select the options "1,2 or 3", then head back into the kitchen and wait for anna to re-appear with another order (just type in "z" a few times after you go into the kitchen and she will appear).
Then do the same as before with "prepare food" and then wait a bit longer until anna returns and says the shift is over all you need to do is "clean dishes". Then...

You can either "talk to anna" or get straight to it with "kiss anna" or "unzip pants" and then "anna, suck cock" (the comma after the character's name is important when playing TADS if you are are wanting an NPC to perform a command) or/and "lift dress".

Hope this helps.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby Mistic » Thu, 12Sep27 11:50

fensome7 wrote:
Mistic wrote:Damn... I must suck rly hard this, even though it's the 1st time I'm playing an AIF game, but how the hell do you even get it going with Anna on the kitchen or on the Alley?

It's difficult to say as you haven't said what has happened so far, but I'll help with the basic first few steps:

If you haven't already you need to prepare the first food order anna asks you for just simply type "prepare order" (without the speechmarks) and press enter. Then you need to go into the tables area and talk to the man at the table just type "talk to silvers" and select the options "1,2 or 3", then head back into the kitchen and wait for anna to re-appear with another order (just type in "z" a few times after you go into the kitchen and she will appear).
Then do the same as before with "prepare food" and then wait a bit longer until anna returns and says the shift is over all you need to do is "clean dishes". Then...

You can either "talk to anna" or get straight to it with "kiss anna" or "unzip pants" and then "anna, suck cock" (the comma after the character's name is important when playing TADS if you are are wanting an NPC to perform a command) or/and "lift dress".

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply, but right after I posted I found out what I needed to do (it's a bad habbit I have lol)
I was following the logic, since Anna sais that there was an order for table 3 that she needed I was stuck in a momentum of continuous thinking of how I'd get the order on that table lol, so I was looking everywhere to find the order (using every damn command I could think off lol) and then I decided to think out of the box, why not assume that he already had the order and just prepare the food?
Thus that being the right thing to do lol.
Mistic
Pilot fish

Postby murdock00 » Mon, 13Nov11 22:22

Gonna bump an old thread here. When you use the code seethedream there's a pic of Jenny in her bedroom topless and pulling her jeans down, plus another thats a close up of her topless. I've never been able to find these in game and was wondering if its possible and if so how. Thanks
murdock00
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 13Nov11 23:08

murdock00 wrote:Gonna bump an old thread here. When you use the code seethedream there's a pic of Jenny in her bedroom topless and pulling her jeans down, plus another thats a close up of her topless. I've never been able to find these in game and was wondering if its possible and if so how. Thanks

Not all of the pictures revealed by the code are otherwise visible during the game. Assuming you've done things like place the webcam in her room, and so on, I would guess that those pictures aren't used during the game.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Free sexy games