In bed with...

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: In bed with...

Postby shark » Mon, 06Nov06 01:25

aucun logiciel n'est nécessaire, le jeu est autonome...
du décompresses, tu installes (IBWA-instal.exe)et tu lance le jeu (I.B.W.Alison.exe)
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Ethan » Thu, 06Nov09 21:36

Salut,
Excellent ce site ! J'ai un souci avec Alison dans son lit. Impossible de ne pas finir avant elle au premier orgasme. On dirait que les caresses sur les seins et sas masturbation ne s'additionnent pas. Etonnant...
Quelqu'un a-t'il une solution ?
Ethan
Pilot fish

Postby ILuvLateNites » Sat, 06Nov11 01:45

FUCK I CANT GET PAST HER FIRST ORGASM I ALLWAYS SHOOT MY LIL KIDS FIRST WTF i was to get past it once but wen she fingerd herself i lost all my lil children grrr this is difficult and fun but after trying about 200 times its really annoying
ILuvLateNites
Pilot fish

Postby Partnerlos » Sun, 06Nov12 02:53

Hy I have a Problem :cry: , I can get Alison naked :love: , but I can't make it that I get the Vibrator [img]smile/mad.gif[/img] . The Solution say that I must stimulat first her Nipples and than her Pussy :/ and I make it so many times and in some different Way's but nothing happens :??: . So please say my the right Way then it is so boring to Lose :ouin: .Wenn you speak German you kann whrite it so- i'm from Austria.
Partnerlos
Pilot fish

Postby funny » Sun, 06Nov12 23:36

Yes, I had to do something different from the instructions to get the vibrator. I had to use rub on the breasts, then pussy. After that just a finger on the nipples and the vibrator will show up. That worked for me, but you might have to expirement a bit. ;)
funny
lagoon predator

Postby fun » Sat, 07Feb03 22:53

IBWA, I always get the Win 16 subsystem application freeze after the 1st teddy bear orgasm, I'm using WinXP pro, any patches or solutions?
fun
Pilot fish

Postby cerberus33 » Sun, 07Mar25 21:12

Probleme avec in bed with alison, j'arrive pas du tout a lui faire atteindre le premier orgasme. J'ai pourtant regarder la soluce mais ca m'a pas avancé plus ... Help meeeeeeee
cerberus33
Pilot fish

Postby rt » Mon, 07Mar26 06:19

i found this game from musoft, e gold 2 yumu miru, its fun wonder if anyone else has tried it, i found it by accident @ http://hentai-flash.info/eng/download.php?view.1091 if anyone else has tried it, tell me if you find any secret screens.
rt
great white shark

Postby shark » Mon, 07Mar26 23:13

thank you for the link
this site is really very interesting
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Free sexy games