TORI500 by leonizer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: TORI500 by leonizer

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 10Nov29 22:10

The question about the 500 was asked while Jordan was still in Beta..The 500 is what Jordan or Tori is worth for her services = $500 hence Jordan 500 and Tori 500.
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Freddy » Mon, 10Nov29 22:16

yeah right. but the idea of firefox was funny ^^
Freddy
great white shark

Postby 4bis » Sun, 11Jan30 00:03

It is possible to try the game with password ?
4bis
Pilot fish

Postby PapaSmurf » Sun, 11Jan30 01:06

leo let me say i love your games but if your gonna charge a premium u need to add alot more to the game i subscribed cause i love your work. but i was disappointed
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 11Jan30 09:00

4bis wrote : It is possible to try the game with password ?

4bis Why ask if you had taken the time to Read
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... onizer.htm

By the way Leo why not edit out that expired temp free pass ?
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby leonizer » Mon, 11Jan31 01:39

Hello,

I would like to inform you that

login: ilovesharks
password: 4forumusers

is still active till 04.02.2011.

Have fun with Top Model expansion at: http://tori500.lessonofpassion.com/
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby SquallLion » Mon, 11Jan31 04:41

thanks !
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby ComVlad » Mon, 11Jan31 05:48

First of all I must say you sir are a class act for posting free access to your game. While I won't be able to afford it for at least the next 2 month let me assure that it is at the top of my to-buy list after that(especially if you intend to continue to provide add on content).
While thanking you for your generosity was my main reason for posting on the forum I would also like to compliment you on the game and the enhancements you appear to have made to the jordan 500 formula
Finally, and I apologize for putting a request in my first post on the board, I was wondering if anyone would enlighten me as to the the requiremnts/triggers for the customer events. I've played through the game several times and the only things I've noted so far is that never looking for normal customers seems to preclude any special customers events from triggering but i am at a loss as to the causes of any particular special customer. I find that i end up doing to many different things to be able to isolate a particualr stat or job as a trigger and was wondering if anybody had any advice particular on triggering the fetish party and the fetish duo? seen in the top model preview since I have ever seen these two particular events despite 4 playthroughs. Again I apologize for putting a large request in my first forum post
ComVlad
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Mon, 11Jan31 08:29

It's nice to see that you're still adding to this game Leonizer. And thank you for another free trial!

I do like the new events and as well as the modeling portion of the game. Though one can quickly run out of photoshoots midway through the game.

That said, there are still plenty of spelling and grammar errors in the game, along with continuity errors as well. Many from the earliest versions of Tori500! A prime example is Corin's second mission for Tori where he promises her $5,000 but only awards her $650.

I'd still like to see achievements return from Jordan500 along with bonuses from unlocking them, like downloadable wallpapers or new clothes, makeup and/or tattoos for Tori.

While the music is good, it is just one song that loops over and over for 100 "days." I'd like to see either a broader selection of music, or even music that changes with in-game events, as well as the beginning and outros.

Also the game is getting rather large now, 20+MB including the ending scenes. Is there any chance you would ever make some of your larger games downloadable. I understand that with Tori500 you might not want to, because it is premium content that you charge money for.

Thanks again for letting us take a peak at what's become of Tori!

I hope one day to see more of Candi! :love:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 11Jan31 08:43

Thanks Leo for another free temp access [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby dcyberjf » Mon, 11Jan31 12:16

WOW !!! it's so nice game. Congratulation about your great work !! also thank you for letting take a peak at it !!
dcyberjf
great white shark

Postby SquallLion » Mon, 11Jan31 12:52

Graen wrote :

While the music is good, it is just one song that loops over and over for 100 "days." I'd like to see either a broader selection of music, or even music that changes with in-game events, as well as the beginning and outros.

I agree with that
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby Thrain » Tue, 11Feb01 15:09

Big thanks, Leonizer !

I never played Tori before, only Jordan.
Tori is a fantastic game, far better than Jordan even if they share a lot. For my taste, Tori is at same level than the old good LO2 ^^

For modeling portion, I was waiting for a photo session at Look=100. But it's maybie because I make wrong choise during game (I will make further test)

Photo session is funny, and target not easy to find on some pictures. Good balance. I was expected few nude photo of tori during last parts of photo session, but like for look=100 it's maybie only because of my choices !

Whatever, again, really thanks for that short peek at Tori !
Thrain
great white shark

Postby danigonz » Thu, 11Feb03 12:08

Can someone give a hint (at the forum or via PM) regarding how can I get the "kinky couple" scenario? I've tried the game a couple of times but I haven't reached it, so I probably missing something...

Thanks in advance
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Feb05 03:24

A few bugs:
[*]Ending 3 is still unattainable. You can't kill Corin in his house, if you reject the mission from the owner of the Extravagant Club. Oddly, you can kill him if you accept her mission.
[*]There is a "Continue" button in the lower right corner when taking pictures of Tori for the various photoshoots. It does seem to be disabled though.
[*]Another "Continue" button exists when having to choose whether to run away with Armand or not. Day 97.
[*][no]The Witch's Hut is often unclickable. Not sure if that's intentional or not.[/no] -Thanks PapaSmurf!

EDIT: Smurfed!
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games