TORI500 by leonizer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: TORI500 by leonizer

Postby PapaSmurf » Sat, 11Feb05 04:02

u can only reach the witch hut at nite

u see it glow when u can enter
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby lordsilver » Sat, 11Feb05 16:16

Hey leonizer I just found this page. I am a fan of Jordan 500 & would love to play Tori500 but it appears I got here a day late as the user id & password expired. Could you please post another one as I would really like to try the game & see if it is indeed much better than Jordan

Thanks a lot & keep up the good work.
lordsilver
Pilot fish

Postby abx66b » Sat, 11Feb05 19:42

lordsilver wrote : Hey leonizer I just found this page. I am a fan of Jordan 500 & would love to play Tori500 but it appears I got here a day late as the user id & password expired. Could you please post another one as I would really like to try the game & see if it is indeed much better than Jordan

Thanks a lot & keep up the good work.

I'm in the same situation. What a pity I didn't check the forum earlier :(
abx66b
sirens hunter

Postby MARYNOM » Sun, 11Feb06 05:37

How come leo gives a free temporary pass whenever i am not able to get even near shark's lagoon.
well i am going to shoot myself [img]smile/zx11shocked.gif[/img]
XD
MARYNOM
great white shark

Postby danigonz » Sun, 11Feb06 16:12

I was able to catch the free pass and prove this new edition of Tori... and it's really good.

I was a bit dissapointed months ago, when I paid for a monthly subcription and what I found was almost an extension of Jordan 500.
But now, the game is great, full of situations, with more posibilities of playing. A great improvement!
danigonz
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PapaSmurf » Sun, 11Feb06 17:30

has anyone got htee model ending yet?

i tried everything so far i didnt do any sex jobs all i did was work at the hair stylist and did model shoots. and still no model ending?
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Graen » Sun, 11Feb06 18:18

PapaSmurf wrote : has anyone got htee model ending yet?

i tried everything so far i didnt do any sex jobs all i did was work at the hair stylist and did model shoots. and still no model ending?
You need to romance Armand for starters...
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby PapaSmurf » Sun, 11Feb06 22:26

thx graen
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Puppy » Mon, 11Feb07 16:51

Tried it and liked it. Some remarks though - minor things, mind! loved it in general.

You can 'cheat' if you've got your defense reasonably high by going in and out of the Gogo club. Any attack will increase your reputation so you could build up your rep in just one day as long as you go in and out of the bar enough times.

Working at the gym. Pay 300 to work one week for 160 a day? Not a wise investment ;) Working at the gym should (imho) be available with or without the pass.

The pool besides the hospital. Have I missed it or is it a place where I can't get to yet?

As I said, minor things. Loved it in every other way!
Puppy
sirens hunter

Postby Thrain » Mon, 11Feb07 19:40

Puppy wrote :
Working at the gym. Pay 300 to work one week for 160 a day? Not a wise investment ;) Working at the gym should (imho) be available with or without the pass.

There is several other no sex jobs. (doctor, seller, hair stylist).
Each one have something different:
-doctor gives low money at first but high at end level
-seller gives good money at first but not very high at end level
-hair stylist give face bonus

I admit I didn't try gym job, but it's ok for me even it's not wise to do it (compare to others), as soon as you can reach at least one end whatever the job you took at the begining.

In my opinion, the only unwise move is to pick different jobs.

The funny thing is I tested more no sex job than sex job ! LOL
Thrain
great white shark

Postby lordsilver » Fri, 11Feb11 10:12

Hey Leo man please post another user ID & Password. I really want to play this game. I have already played Jordan500 many times.
lordsilver
Pilot fish

Postby krassjj » Sat, 11Feb12 14:58

Hey loenizer i already played jordan500 and i loved it! but now i tried to to enter by your pw and id you posted on page 4 and it didn't worked out!!! is there any hint ;)
keep on going! great games :
krassjj
Pilot fish

Postby Wodan » Sun, 11Feb13 09:00

Webpage could do with a refresh... asking the user to enter their CC details before you tell them how much the game costs seems.... optimistic :)

Apart from that, I think you really need to view the recruiting of a paying customer as a core target, down to streamlining, hard-selling, offering discounts, etc. Each paying customer is more than just your 9.99$ (?) in an account, it's an email to a real fan with a proven desire to give you money.

Work harder to recruit them, treat them better, and avoid the perception that they may be bent over a table and fucked hard if they give you any trust.

Wodan
Wodan
Pilot fish

Postby ad_reloaded » Tue, 11Feb15 12:06

I would like to pay for the game, but presently my credit card got expired. Its gonna take some time to get the new one. Leonizer, it would be helpful if u can arrange for accepting payment through Debit card.
ad_reloaded
great white shark

Postby Superjeepee » Tue, 11Feb15 15:02

To leoniezer,

i am just too late to use the free trail pass??
Superjeepee
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games