TORI500 by leonizer

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: TORI500 by leonizer

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Thu, 16Sep22 14:20

I was so touched by this game that I wanted everyone to know about it and to play it. I started translating of this game, but I didn't finish it, the game is very interesting experience for me, and it's on my top 10 lop games
ShadowPortalTeam
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dragonmaestro » Sun, 18Aug19 20:03

pseek wrote:Guys, the links to bonus pictures for Tori 500 Dirty Business are dead(they won't load somehow).

Does anybody still have them saved somewhere, and could send them to me, please? I'm missing those for my collection.

I secound that. :)

game player wrote:I have a question about joining his site to play this game. Am I wrong in assuming that you can only play the game online? I would join if I can download and keep the game after my membership expired.

Unfortunately, I think it is unlikely for us to see that (even though I would love it, myself) as it wouldn't bring in as much money to Leonizer (the games' creator). It is better for him to have recurring customers who pays $10 a month than to have customers paying $10 once, download all his games then don't returns until he releases a new game.

However, he made a few of his games "downloadable" (like "Jordan500 Reloaded") and we can only be thankful to him about that.
Dragonmaestro
great white shark

Postby ttant » Mon, 18Aug20 16:56

Guys, this game is 8 years old...
Furthermore, it's on flash, and flash technology will be dead soon as most major independent browser (firefox, google & apple + all their derivated browser like opera, vivaldi) won't support flash soon...
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 60346.html

Even if the game is great, let it rest [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
ttant
star of the reef

Postby kessie8dn » Sun, 18Aug26 11:05

ttant wrote:Guys, this game is 8 years old...
Furthermore, it's on flash, and flash technology will be dead soon as most major independent browser (firefox, google & apple + all their derivated browser like opera, vivaldi) won't support flash soon...
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 60346.html

Even if the game is great, let it rest [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Given the recent posts have concerned the fact the game is only available on the paysite, your comments only seem to reinforce the arguement that it (and other flash games) should be made available to a wider audience sooner rather than later - Certainly before it's condemned for eternity because "flash is dead"..

I certainly don't hold with the view that Leo and the gang might be holding on to these to squeeze every last drop of income. My guess is they've not given it a thought for years, they're too busy concentrating on developing the next game... I hope the do give this some thought though. One last "hurrah" for all those flash games we all knew and loved :)
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games