Cool game

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Cool game

Postby shark » Thu, 06Aug10 23:56

Somebody few tell me how to finish this game ?
http://www.mysexgames.com/games/000219.swf
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby funny » Fri, 06Aug11 06:48

the link isn't working for me... so I can't help...
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Fri, 06Aug11 12:18

shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 03:41

Yes, I have completed this game, please tell me at what part you are having trouble?

You have to use all the new items as you get them...
funny
lagoon predator

Postby mister » Thu, 06Sep07 02:14

I'm with Shark on this one - I get 7 of 8 items but can't seem to get anywhere past that.
mister
Pilot fish

Postby mister » Sat, 06Sep09 04:49

Still can't beat this game - but thank you Shark for the link to mysexgames.com
mister
Pilot fish

Postby mounirose » Tue, 06Nov14 22:17

how to finish this game i have 6 ithems
mounirose
Pilot fish

Postby rt » Thu, 06Nov16 07:49

i use the items as i get them, and reuse some of them, i can only get as far as the anal beads, shes hot but not hot enough, what do i do next, i spent hours on her????
rt
great white shark

Postby rt » Thu, 06Nov16 08:53

still trying, i think i can make chicks hotter through the mail than this little maid!!! how do you do it??
rt
great white shark

Postby marxolly » Fri, 06Nov24 05:05

Pull the beads out of her arse, pulled the pink electric thing out too. Gave her a spanking and item number 8 turned up (its the tool). Put it in her mouth, put it in her hole and clicked a lot. The game ends. Wish I could read whatever language it is (Japanese?) 'cos she says something....
marxolly
Pilot fish

Postby rt » Sat, 07Mar03 06:20

i found that you get a quicker start by tickling her through her stockings at her feet and the top of her stockings as well as the crotch of her panties with both fingers, brush and tongue. you can also lick her most anywhere and the meter climbs. just like the real thing, this woman needs a fair amount of foreplay.
rt
great white shark

Postby Kittau » Tue, 07Apr24 15:43

use the hand to lift up the skirt and rub her crotch a little, then lift up skirt as far as you can then remove panties. once can appears use it on crotch, once razor appears use to shave her pussy. use hand to turn her head to face you. kiss her on the mouth, and lick her pussy and ass. use brush on ass, pussy, and feet. alternate with the mouth (kissing and licking) hand (spanking, having her suck your fingers, and rubbing her pussy. arrow will appear to grab dress. once dress is off pull back arm as far as it will go and u can rub her back while holding her arm. berast is now exposed for sucking or poking. u can ticle her with brush on arm. insert pink toy once it appears and continue useing the brush, mouth, and hands like before till anal beads appear. insert anal beads and alternate yet again with the hands, brush and mouth. This game takes patience and alot of switching around on the tools. once the last "tool" appears your almost done :)
Kittau
Pilot fish

Return to Free sexy games