Sharks new game?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Sharks new game?

Postby Blackfox » Tue, 07Mar27 19:16

Yo shark, when do you think your new game will come out? havent seen any new pics for it lately.. Is the progress still running?
Blackfox
sirens hunter

Postby Franco » Tue, 07Mar27 23:16

I believe Shark is interested in creating an adventure game similar to one of the Leisure Suit Larry games, but would like help with ideas, scenes, puzzles, etc.

I am willing to help if others will pitch in too.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby shark » Wed, 07Mar28 00:11

the game I am currently working is a game with 2 parts and with many animations (much work).
In the first part, you play as the man, in the second, as the woman....
the first part is finished and the second is well started, may be the game will be on line at the end of April…
to have patience, some screenshots…

shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby rt » Wed, 07Mar28 05:17

Shark. this kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rt
great white shark

Postby kiptser » Wed, 07Mar28 21:58

Shark,your new game looks great,I can't wait to be able to play the whole game or just part of it,like with Allison in the office.
kiptser
sirens hunter

Postby Blackfox » Thu, 07Mar29 17:23

Very nice work! great pics! You've outdone yourself again shark [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] looking forward to play the game.. Good luck!
Blackfox
sirens hunter

Postby Yellowmartian » Thu, 07Apr05 17:18

Please don't let us play parts of the game as you make it. Then when the game is finally finished we have already played the whole thing and it really is not that exciting anymore.

Don't give us a walk through until it has at least been a couple weeks that way we actually have to play the game.

If your giving us a walk through you might as well make the girls easy.

Let there be a challenge!!

Just my thoughts
Yellowmartian
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Thu, 07Apr05 23:25

here is a true player...
shark
Site Admin

Postby shark » Fri, 07Apr06 01:04

Some news of the game

Here some details on the topic:
A man and a woman are on a beach, they are alone…The woman is quietly sunbathing but the man is bored and would like sex...
Like the other games, the goal is to progress the woman's desire with caresses (but this time, the mouth is also useful, to kiss or more…)
If the player succeeds, the game will be ended by a blowjob…
That, it is the first part, and it is finished… only the music is missing....
I look for a music which evokes the sea and the beach (soft and sensual). If you have a sound file like that, thank you to help me.

The second part is a little different:
After the blowjob, the man is satisfied and looks quietly at the sea. The woman is a little frustrated to be forsaken… and now, she wants really sexual pleasures...
The woman must choose caresses and actions to obtain the man's excitation return…

I imagined the second part for all the girls who tested my games, and which requires sometimes a game for them.
The game will be also interesting for men but to imagine the actions of a girl who wants to excite a man is not really easy… (I will have liked a little assistance on this forum but the girls seem timid)…

The game's realization is long because I want better animations than for the other games. I use videos and it is necessary to work with each image. The files are heavy, so the game will be diffused in two files (a game for each part).

I really hope to finish at the end of April and I hope that you will appreciate it… While waiting, your help and your ideas will be welcome (I need, in particular, of an English writer who is able to write a presentation text on the game topic.)…

I turn over to work...
;-)
shark
Site Admin

Postby Franco » Fri, 07Apr06 08:04

Here are some suggestions for the girl to arouse the man.

1. The girl could caress/lick his perineum (the area between his testicles and his anus). Maybe that should happen a little later. She could lick his anus.

2. Kneeling next to him, she plays with her breasts, pulls her nipples.

3. She spreads her legs to show him her pussy, plays with her pussy.

4. She kneels to show him her ass, still kneeling, she caresses her pussy from behind, she puts a finger into her anus.

5. She moans and makes other erotic sounds while doing this.

6. She rubs her tits over his chest, sliding down to rub her tits over his cock. Holding his cock, she rubs precum off the cockhead onto each of her nipples.

7. She shakes and rubs her hand up and down his cock with one hand while rubbing his perineum with the other. This moves to kissing, sucking the cock as it gets harder.

Just a few ideas I dug out of my imagination and background. Some mght be hard to realise, but might inspire your imagination. Hope they help.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby shark » Fri, 07Apr06 23:53

Hot !

just by reading your proposals, the man has started to run on the beach and fucked all the girls... the woman is very disappointed...
:lol:
shark
Site Admin

Postby shark » Sun, 07Apr22 03:09

Hey guys, I need volunteers to test the new game. If you are ready to write a small comment after you have tested the game, I give you the link...
:hurle:
shark
Site Admin

Postby janou » Sun, 07Apr22 03:57

je ss volontaire
janou
Pilot fish

Postby rt » Sun, 07Apr22 05:40

ready any time, show me the way!!!!!!!!!!
rt
great white shark

Postby bendrovr » Sun, 07Apr22 08:12

Link me up...
I'm, tired of Anais, Alison and the Secretary....
Your games rock...now if you could hook up with the maker of Kari2 and teach them a thing or two about anim..,,,
bendrovr
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games