Two hints about Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Two hints about Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby Hans » Tue, 08Apr01 01:13

[move]Hello Folks,

this is my first comment in this forum. I have two interesting hints for those who has problems with the Virtual dating game with ArianeB.

First of all: Solved Stripclub Contest. Works with version 4.8 and version 5.

If Ariane is on stage do this:

Remove Jacket
Pole Dance
Remove Skirt
Pole Dance
Remove Vest
Rub Body
Chair Dance
Sexy Dance
Remove Bra
Rub Body
Chair Dance
Sexy Dance
Remove Thong
Sexy Dance
Chair Dance
Rub Body
Live Sex Act
End routine.
Contest results

My second hint:

If you mad a mistake, you have to start always from the beginning. After a while it is boring and stupid. To control this in most cases, I use Firefox or Seamonkey with Noscrïpt extension. I open two windows, index.htm and the window who is visible if you click on the link Click here to begin. If something goes wrong you have to go to the index.htm, right mouse click on the blue ( S ) on the little Noscrïpt icon and chose "file:// forbidden" Automatically the site will be reloaded. Then again the right mouse button and chose "file:// admit". If you now look at the lesser window you will see only the actual scene is at the beginning (not the whole game). It works not always but often. One example: Sometimes you turn around the green bottle in the kitchen. You have one try. If you use my method you can so often turn around the bottle as you like.

Ok it is cribbed. Who cares?
[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
[/move]
Hans
Pilot fish

Return to Free sexy games