Oblivion Female Eye Candy Mesh

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Oblivion Female Eye Candy Mesh

Postby Leelohm » Fri, 08Jun13 12:20

I spent a few hours trying to find the Female Eye Candy mesh for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I was able to find it and download it a couple weeks ago but can't remember for the life of me where it is hosted. If anyone else wishes to host it I have the files and can transfer via IM.

Otherwise its pretty good. It revamps the female body to make it more athletic and remove both bra and panties. So if you loot a body of its clothes it is nude. There are other mods that can be downloaded that turns live females into nudists. Some work. Some don't.

The meshes are actually quite good in spite of some races having no 'slit' as it were. Some races do, some races don't. They all look good when they are vertical and walking around.
Its worth checking out. I forget who made the mod. Ibelieve some fellow named ExNam but I can't remember. Anyway. Let me know if you want the transfer so it can be hosted.
Leelohm
sirens hunter

Re: Oblivion Female Eye Candy Mesh

Postby Leelohm » Sat, 08Jun14 14:40

Hmm
http://teseyecandy.com/forum/index.php
A place to start looking.
Leelohm
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games