How do you talk to ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: How do you talk to ArianeB

Postby Tantum » Sat, 08Jul19 19:15

I have downloaded the game but I can only hug and kiss her. How do I anser her. Please help me out. Thanks for any help.
Tantum
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Jul19 21:32

[img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img] Nobody can talk with her. The game only allows you to move your cursor over the picture and on some points appears a white rectangel with some proposal written in (f.e. "Kiss her" or "give her a hug" or somthing else). In this little field sometimes appears something to say, like "say: you are looking fine", then you can click on it and so you have said it to her. The aim of the game is lonely to search on the actual picture, what you can find as proposal for the next step and to decide by clicking on the field of your choice what you want to do. Then you will see Ariane's reaction immediately in the following picture.

[img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img] Puh!!! A very complicated explanation for a simple game! [img]smile/085.gif[/img]
But believe me, this game fascinates a very big number of people. you will see.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Tantum » Sat, 08Jul19 22:20

Arnulf,Thank you so much.
Tantum
great white shark

Postby versetti » Mon, 08Jul28 10:39

does someone know how to let rebecca stay, because in the images files i saw a picture of you and rebecca fucking in the living room
versetti
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Jul28 12:38

[img]smile/085.gif[/img] If you have seen Rebecca fucking doggy in the living room, then you have the game version with the add-ons. The desired scene is the end-picture of the threesome sequence. I think, there are a lot of hints to be found in this forum. Just have a look around. [img]smile/xread.gif[/img] [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Return to Free sexy games