Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Oct12 14:59

Synthus wrote:
ExLibris wrote:
Synthus wrote:
ExLibris wrote:Requirements for the Alison ending:

I've tried that, and Molly somehow manages to keep objecting even though she's passed out. :lol:

That sounds like a bug I've never encountered.

Limits only affect the following:
Underage - only affects the generated daydreams
Getting frisky with relatives - this determines if Molly will go further than sucking Mike, or if he will fuck her while she is unconscious
Non-humans - only affects the voyeurism scene with Miss Holloway
Uncertain about sex - only affects the daydreams

It's happened on multiple attempts with downloads from different sources. I presume there's only a 1.0 version of SD3 with no bugfixes.

Do you recall the sequence of events that led you to get with Alison? I'm following the Delron walkthrough.
Hmmm, I have been able to duplicate that bug. I know in other play-throughs, I never had a problem with having sex with Alison at the party, it might have something to do with not getting Molly to like you enough...

However, using the Strip command should get you naked enough...
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby zebrotavr » Thu, 11Oct13 13:03

One more question
how involve molly in anal sex on the party without becky? she was totaly in love but still refuse. I did all the stimulation with finger but still no progress.
zebrotavr
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby thundergod » Thu, 11Oct13 16:51

That's covered in the walkthrough. Briefly,
when it comes to birthday gifts, it's not just the thought that counts.
thundergod
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 11Oct13 20:04

zebrotavr wrote:One more question
how involve molly in anal sex on the party without becky? she was totaly in love but still refuse. I did all the stimulation with finger but still no progress.

Or, to put it another way...

Don't be a cheapskate
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby zebrotavr » Fri, 11Oct14 10:29

sexy underwear is not enough?
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby nezumi69 » Fri, 11Oct14 15:03

While playing with Alison during the party...

I went to see if she would do anal, which happened to be after Molly passed out. Because I didn't define Alison's ass as my target, it automatically made me start humping Molly's while she was unconscious. I think I bought her chocolates. :D
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Big Mike » Fri, 11Oct14 16:28

zebrotavr wrote:
sexy underwear is not enough?

I think it has to be one of the two most expensive gifts....necklace or ring.
In order to be able to afford that, you have to be careful with your money. Maybe one or two dates could be the walk in the woods (free). I think that you can sell the video game, I'm not sure if you can get it back from Gary after you've given it to him. Also, you could take money for tutoring Charlotte rather than fucking her.
You can take Melissa's magazine from under her bed and sell that, but only for $2. There might be other things that you can collect and sell.
Big Mike
great white shark

Postby thundergod » Fri, 11Oct14 23:04

Yes, the ways to make money are selling Melissa's magazine, selling the game (Gary does give it back to you), and asking Charlotte for money instead of asking Charlotte for Charlotte. Or just not spending much of it. But you can't be too cheap along the way, either, if your target is Molly; you need to raise your influence score.
Last edited by thundergod on Sat, 11Oct15 07:50, edited 1 time in total.
thundergod
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Oct15 01:12

The cheapest way to increase your influence with Molly is to take her to a romantic comedy, and then to the woods on the next date. That will raise influence by 3 points (there's also a bug in the woods that you can use to maximise influence if you're so inclined). Since you start at one, and buying her a good present will also increase it by one, that's all you need to do. You can get away with just taking her to the movies if you also tell her that you've broken up with Becky.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby thundergod » Sat, 11Oct15 07:52

there's also a bug in the woods

Usually true. But...?
thundergod
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 11Oct15 09:51

thundergod wrote:
there's also a bug in the woods

Usually true. But...?

But?

Specifically, the bug is that your influence with Molly is adjusted when you enter the woods (ie. when you go from the 'Edge of the Woods' to 'In the Woods'). However, Goblinboy apparently forgot to ensure that the change only happened once, so you can simply go back and forth and get the adjustment as many times as you want. The caveat is that the woods aren't a good first date for Molly, so your influence with her will actually be decreased unless it's the second or third date. However, if you had sex with the cinema girl on the first date, you can use the bug to make up for that.
Another useful date related bug is that taking Becky to the restaurant only costs 10 pounds (rather than the stated 40)
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby thundergod » Sat, 11Oct15 17:35

Interesting, I didn't know that. I did know about the Becky price discrepancy, though. Cheap date...
thundergod
great white shark

Postby Nalogan » Sat, 11Oct15 22:02

Hy
I play SD3 more then two years, and many other "Head Chinema" games.
I've read all sites in this Thread and found many useful of SD3.
I want so long time say thank you guys (specialy ExLibris) for so mutch help and interesting things.

Ok,one day i think to my self i translate SD3 in German, because i understand it better and get more in the game.
Most of the Text is ready but how can i get the Text in the game [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] .
I am a gamer not a 'maker' so....
Can somebody tell me how it go's or have i waste my time??
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Mon, 11Oct17 08:50

btw for the first time i decided to concentrate on the lessons
The dialogue during biology is something... very funny, you should check it if never tried!
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 11Oct17 09:56

LoJo wrote:Hy
I play SD3 more then two years, and many other "Head Chinema" games.
I've read all sites in this Thread and found many useful of SD3.
I want so long time say thank you guys (specialy ExLibris) for so mutch help and interesting things.

Ok,one day i think to my self i translate SD3 in German, because i understand it better and get more in the game.
Most of the Text is ready but how can i get the Text in the game [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] .
I am a gamer not a 'maker' so....
Can somebody tell me how it go's or have i waste my time??

Firstly, you should really ask Goblinboy for permission because a translation is a derivative work, and only the copyright owner can authorize a translation.

Secondly, you should really ask Goblinboy for permission because you can't produce a translation without access to the source files (the English text in the source files would have to be replaced by the German and the game recompiled). Based on what Goblinboy has said previously I don't think he wants to release the source files (part of the reason was that are about 50 files, all uncommented, with stuff scattered everywhere, so it would be difficult for anyone else to follow).

From a purely technical standpoint I don't know how easy it would be. There are German language TADS games, but I can't find any German translations of the TADS libraries. Even if they exist, you would still have to translate all the custom nouns and verbs, on top of all the text that the player sees.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games