Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure 1.04

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure Beta 0.75b

Postby Jfbarbequer » Tue, 16May17 21:17

yeah i believe that's what i did was talk to Taylor first bypassing Celeste so it never directed me to the rec room

Congratulations this is a very entertaining game one of the better ones I've played in a long time.
Jfbarbequer
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure Beta 0.75a

Postby Xabio » Tue, 16May17 22:04

Seztworks wrote:
@Xabio
You should never miss an unlock. If you think you are blocked by a bug please let me know.
There are multiple ways to unlock roof access.
Rec Area access is unlocked once you talk to Celeste. An unskippable event or so I thought until now.

Sorry about my poor phrasing. Elevator worked well for me when going to the roof but never became unlocked when I want to go to rec center. It was because of my impatience. Thank you.
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby Seztworks » Tue, 16May17 22:14

@Jfbarbequer
Thanks. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game....and manage to avoid anymore bugs.

@Xabio
Makes sense. Sometimes the missunderstanding is on my end. Comparing the players description of events with my understanding of how things should work don't always match.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure Beta 0.75a

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 16May17 22:52

Seztworks wrote:Yeah. I have just added a clarification to the next release for that.
Since the boss tells the player to go to the Rec Area I didn't take that possibility into account.
Added clarification that the Rec Area is in the basement.
Added a hint when talking to Taylor on the roof instead.

Good stuff. There are a lot of permutations and we are getting closer to a player proff version :)

@nezumi69
Have you tried to tell me this earlier? That is a pretty big progress breaking bug and that is the first I have heard of it.

Sadly, it never occurred to me to possibly skip forward like that until I read about this problem and was typing out a response. :crazy:

I have tried to skip small intermediate steps here and there, mostly when asking Frey some questions, but haven't managed to skip a step or break anything so far.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Thu, 16May19 00:35

Ok, I have an empty task list, 2 days worth of hitting every location without an event, and I didn't think I saw something that I'd rate as a 'cliffhanger'. What am I missing?

L: 2010181017211710161510
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Thu, 16May19 01:00

You are done. At least as far as I can see.
Slightly confused that the task list does not mention this. In my tests with that number it did show the end text. (Unless you haven't updated to 0.75a or b.)
Regarding cliffhanger.
It might not be that shocking this time...but the Rain and Scruffy revalations in the their last conversations was meant as cliffhangers. Since there are other paths not linking to those two this time, it might not be the last events you see as mentioned in the release post.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Jfbarbequer » Sat, 16May21 14:48

I hate to be asking for help again but I'm stuck I've visited every room at every time several days in a row and my task list is empty. My code is L:20712617211718810
Jfbarbequer
sirens hunter

Postby Seztworks » Sat, 16May21 15:17

Hello again.
Since there is no walkthrough yet, asking for help is the only way to go :)
It also shows me where players can get stuck and maybe think about improving the flow of the game.
Regarding your number:
Your main block seems to be an event with Scruffy.
You should get an event with him in the employee lounge when he is there and Celeste is not.
This opens up another important path for progress.

General reminder for every player about looking for events. You can't stand in a room and wait an hour to check for events. Adrift does not work like that sadly.
You have to either walk into the room at the specfic time or use the "look" command to update the room and "look" only works in some cases.
This can explain some cases where players can't find events that should be somewhat easy to stumble across in normal play.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16May21 15:41

Seztworks wrote:Hello again.
Since there is no walkthrough yet, asking for help is the only way to go :)
It also shows me where players can get stuck and maybe think about improving the flow of the game.
Regarding your number:
Your main block seems to be an event with Scruffy.
You should get an event with him in the employee lounge when he is there and Celeste is not.
This opens up another important path for progress.

General reminder for every player about looking for events. You can't stand in a room and wait an hour to check for events. Adrift does not work like that sadly.
You have to either walk into the room at the specfic time or use the "look" command to update the room and "look" only works in some cases.
This can explain some cases where players can't find events that should be somewhat easy to stumble across in normal play.

as a respond to that make a macro, manually walk to a room, set it to for example F1 and press it over and over, saves your fingers, but you'll end up with days doing nothing, but
if you haven't been promoted yet
you will lose money.

Code: Select all
look
wait

but macro is the easy way to go, in my case i usually end up doing clicking on the map to visit every room and then wait. Repeat. On the help guide part i used before, i read my own and I even got confused by the first part. With most scenes.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 16May22 18:02

Weekend Developer Update - "Beginning of the first end" edition

Hello all
After a couple of days off after the last release to finish Uncharted, I am back with renewed energy and straight into work on the final release.
I have completed a handful of new events, completed the final design on every choice in game 1 and worked a bit on a technical project needed for transition into game 2 development.

I have also researched every image needed for the remaining events. I think next week will go towards collecting and editing the photosets for the upcoming scenes. Having completed design and laid out the plan for every event makes everything somewhat easier to implement. The first couple of scenes and events had a certain uncertainty while writing, because I only knew the end for each path, but not all the steps each character had to take.
The paths start to take shape and I no longer need a GPS to help keep me on track :)

I hope you all enjoy the week to come.
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby sloth77 » Sun, 16May29 17:00

First of all congratulations on the game! really good.

my question (i tried looking in the forum but no clear answer): i think i have a block concerning a scruffy event.
I have had the discussion on the dirty things he was doing in my room (i will never forget that image :lol: ), however after that i can't seem to trigger any conversation about sharing pictures, upgrading the computer, room, whatsoever

i also can't seem to
be able to peep into showers and use the badge to take pictures (if i understood correctly from the forums)

progress is L171517601452

in previous playthrough i think i advanced a bit
e.g. with starlet events in club and her room, in current playthrough with taylor,
so probably i can still play a bit, but i don't know how to trigger the scruffy event.

Any hints would be appreciated dear Seztworks (PM me if you want to avoid spoilers)
Last edited by sloth77 on Sun, 16May29 17:20, edited 2 times in total.
sloth77
Pilot fish

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 16May29 17:17

Hello sloth77

You might be trying to do some stuff out of order. That can happen if you have played before :)

Let me take a look at your number:
Regarding Scruffy. You have to catch him twice in your room to progress into upgrades.
This does block a lot of other stuff.

Regarding taking pictures. You do not use the camera directly. In scenes where you can take photos it will do so.
You can't take pictures through the peephole. That is only for optional voyour content :)

Once you get the upgrades from scruffy you should be able to find a bunch of other stuff. If you are stuck again let me know.

Thanks for your interest and time
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby sloth77 » Sun, 16May29 17:21

5 min after posting i think i got it! :roi: :roi: :roi:
it seems the masturbatory devils ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) are strong and the criminall always returns to the crime scene....

edit: thanks Seztworks, indeed that was the issue. now i see so many possibilities in front of me

great game with even greater potential [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
sloth77
Pilot fish

Postby Seztworks » Wed, 16Jun01 08:20

Developer Update - Forum for fun

Hello all

A slightly delayed weekend update.
The support for this project has been good enough that I have made a website for assorted stuff.
Right now there is only a forum for my paying supporters but in time I will add a news feed and dedicated download links etc.
Feel free to take a look at seztworks.com
Tips & Tricks, bug reports and other important stuff will be public, but read only right now. Still work in progress.

On a development note the current content count is:
Upcoming new content for Beta 0.99:
13 New events
2 New scenes.

Progress is going well. There is a clear light at the end of the tunnel.

Have a nice week
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Regardie » Thu, 16Jun02 19:19

Here is something interesting that happened to me today. I have come late to the Himeros Hotel party, just starting with the 0.75b that was recently posted. I grabbed it and started running through the game and I have completed Gem's path, found the tome, got Taylor to do some work on the note, got a BJ from Frey, the usual stuff.

I closed the game after a couple of saves were made so I could spend the time reading the 46 pages of posts in this thread.

Today, I tried to open the game again and MSE on Win7-64 decided that it was the trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac virus and deleted the game executable, just like that!

Would it be possible to release a blorb version now, since it will be some time before the next major release?
Regardie
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games