Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure 1.04

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure Beta 0.75

Postby Seztworks » Sat, 16May14 16:42

Weekend Developer Update - Sneak release edition

Beta 0.75 added to the front page.

To make up for lost time and a delayed weekend update.
The patch notes on the front page contain some notes for saves and such. The 'task list' will once again note when you have completed the content. Some of the older paths don't have endmarkers at the moment.

The release does contain a cliffhanger, but since the events can be done out of order it might not be the last thing you see. Still the payoff will have to wait for the final release [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] .

I hope you all enjoy and feel free to leave feedback.
Seztworks

P.S. Might be a bad move to release it during the finals of the Eurovision Song Contest. I have fired my marketing department.
Seztworks
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 16May14 22:18

Current score 27551711811046

I have the task to decipher the note, but I don't know if it' possible for now

If you ask about camera a second time, before having done the photoshoot you receive another time the mission to recuperate it, but you have already the camera and so you are stuck.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Nny_Z? » Sun, 16May15 06:23

Thanks again for the insight from everyone here. Dunno where I stand in regards to the end of current content. My current score is:

I've gone everywhere on the hour for 2 days with nothing triggering and my list is empty. Thanks for a very entertaining game thus far Sezt!
Nny_Z?
Pilot fish

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 16May15 08:17

Hello guys.

Let me take a look at your problems.
@Rexxx
Regarding a bug with the camera quest. Are you playing the newest version? You shouldn't be able to ask about the camera more then once.
Looking at your number it does look like you made it past that issue as you have completed Gem's path at least.

In your other paths. You should have different options.
For Angela you should get an event in the employee lounge when Celeste is there.
For Lara you should get a pointer event in the reception at 21.
You can ask the different staff about the note to get them to deciper it.
I hope that helps a bit.

@ Nny_Z?
Pretty far.
It seems the boss is blocking progress a bit. You should get an event if you enter the employee lounge when Celeste is there. No idea why you haven't gotten this before as it should be easy to stumble across.
Let know if that works.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 16May15 08:48

For the bug of the camera I have the newer version, I have used an old saves when I found that I already had the camera.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 16May15 08:56

Ok. Old save could be the issue but I don't understand how you are stuck. What is blocking you at the moment?
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 16May15 09:51

I have begun the game with the new version, in task there was written that I had to recuperate the camera, but I had already it, so I couldn't take it, loading an old saves I have could complete, today I have found my last saves corrupted (some error on key), I have loaded another time an old save, I have done many newer things, but I don't know if I have missed something my code is 48561718811056.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 16May15 09:57

Sometimes when you get an error on loading a save you can continue by pressing the anywhere on the map. This will close the error and continue where you left off.

The current end marker is : 2010161017211718161710.
If your number is lower then this then you have stuff still to do.
The task list will tell you if you are done as well.

You should have an event in the restaurant in the evening. That should open up more stuff for Morgan and Angela among others.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 16May15 10:01

I have a corrupted save (not for the camera for the key error) and I have already tried another time that if you have the camera and the task to meet Gem if you ask celeste about the camera another time the task become to collect the camera, but you have already it and you are stuck.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby yoggy » Sun, 16May15 10:15

Hi, nice add-on

I'm stuck with 2010181017211710161510, I have done a round of all the map for 24h and nothing new, can you help me please ?
yoggy
sirens hunter

Re: Himeros Hotel - Adult Adrift Adventure Beta 0.75a

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 16May15 10:19

Ohh. I looks like I made a mistake in my end marker above. Two numbers are switched. 2010181017211710161510 is the correct end.

@yoggy: You are done for now. The task list is bugged it seems. Off by one. I will add this to the next patch.

I must have been tired towards the end to let that slip through.
I have added Beta 0.75a to the front page. Fixes only the missing end of content warning.

For the people that don't want to bother with the minor fix the semi spoiler end info below.
End info for people in doubt if they are done.
Angela choice answered.
Daisy choice answered.
Rain path end note.
Scruffy path end note.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 16May15 11:31

Hello again TheBellBoy

There is something you need to do first
You need to buy and use the laptop or Scruffy won't feel the need to "use" your room for his own pleasure.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 16May15 12:51

I haven't found other problems, I think to be at the end of all contents but I don't find the last things to do, code 201018101718171016156.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 16May15 13:27

Very close Rexxx

You might want to give cooking a try.
Since you have learned from Morgan cooking in the employee lounge should give you an event with Zoe. She is the only one you are missing something with.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Seztworks » Mon, 16May16 10:27

The normal post release future plan post.

Since some have completed the current content and there hasn't been a lot of bugs so far, it is yet again time to look forward.
While waiting for more feedback and any bugs that could pop up, I will be finishing off some games that have been sitting idle for the next couple of days.
Towards the end of this week I will start working on the next major and final release of this version of game 1.
Most of the remaining paths are a bit above halfway done, but still there is a lot of content left to do. 6 paths in all plus remaining flavor additions.
This will be the first release that won't follow the monthly goal. Going into June we will hit some vacation time, which will help when I don't have other plans but also hinder as there will be a week or two that will go to vacations.
Taking these things into account we are looking at a final release at the earliest in July. Maybe a bit later, but the goal is sometime during the summer.

Since this will be the last release it will also be your chance to give any feedback or corrections that you think are needed. Feel free to post here or send me a PM with any suggestions/corrections and I will add them to my todo-list.

Thanks for playing so far
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games