Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Infidèle [FR] [EN]

Postby redle » Sat, 15Jan10 10:47

@me3
I don't seem to get the scene progression either...

Scene 7: I don't really understand the auto-translated version. So no clue if I've seen that one or not.
translates as: "It warms your table" and that's just too vague for me to follow.

Scene 8: Never seen.
Scene 9: I saw only once. That was in an earlier version of the game (and I think might have even been a 2.7 save file loaded into version 2.8 or something).
Scene 10: Only once (in the current 2.9 version).
Scene 11: I saw only once also (not in the 2.9 version, but I don't recall if it was the same game I saw scene 9 or not). Although I saw it at 6 or 7am on a day I randomly decided to spend a day at the gym and stopped in the kitchen first thing to snack-up to max my energy before I went to bulk up.

Then 12-15, those I can see any time.

@tonytiger
Yeah, it can be a bit of a grind. The grind with the women I don't mind so much. At least it's coed interaction, but yes, it is not fast.

As for the work... it is just way, way too slow (LwT, which this is the base for this model took 5-6 times of working to complete the longest job... last I checked, the most efficient means of doing so in Infidele would take roughly 50 times of working to complete the biggest job). I'm sure a few people grind it from time to time on a new release just to test if something changed dramatically. That said, I imagine most completely skip it. If you click on the player portrait you'll find a 'debug' option of some sort. Clicking it will say, "Are you sure?" If you say yes, that option changes to let you set your own values for both relationships and your money.

As for how fast the points are building without using the cheat, once you get past a certain point the gain increases.
For instance, talking to Noelle gives you 3 types of talking... In the beginning you can only do the first which gains 1 point. The others give 3 and 5 once they unlock (so instead of gained 2 total points from talking to her each day you could gain 10).

The best early way to gain points is making dinner for the girls (although I think the benefit was nerfed in 2.9. Think it gives 2 relationship points where it gave 3 before. That said, it gives those points to BOTH girls. So you earn 4 or 6 total points for a single hour of time. After the early game though cooking isn't worth it. The loss to energy is just too huge (even in the early game, if you need to actually spend time writing, the loss in energy is hard to justify).

Only other quick tip I can offer... use quick-save (F8) and quick-reload (F9) a lot. I've not noticed any good way to know when you "upgraded" a relationship. Only way I know is to every so often try a higher option. Most of the fails on higher options come with penalties though. As you mentioned, game is already grindy, and needing to re-earn all the points you lose can be disheartening. If you save right before you try something new and a penalty occurs, reload and don't try that again until later.

Oh, and the being smelly thing... You can take a bath one time before noon and one time after noon. You need to take both of those baths every day (they each give you 15 energy anyway, so it's beneficial to take all the baths you can). Other than working out in the gym, those 2 baths should generally be enough to keep you clean. If you work out a lot over a day or two, there just doesn't seem to be any way to not stink (even after a bath, or several).
redle
star of the reef

Postby sylakone2 » Sat, 15Jan10 15:24

sylakone2 wrote:Thanks Frenchi

I will see how I go.

Cheers

Sy

Yeah am well over 900 now still nothing unlocking with Noelie I have definately opened more scenes with Sarah tho.

I also find this game very grindy it takes so long to get anywhere really. I also thinking that maybe I missed something earlier on that would have progressed with Noelie.

I remember getting the scene when you look through her door you see her masturbating and mentioning your name I saw that scene twice but did not do anything else at the time accept go to bed.
That was before I even gave her the lingerie. I have had the scene where she opens the door in her lingerie but that was ages ago.
Since then I have not unlocked any other scenes with Noelie.
I think the only thing that changed was being able to talk sex with her. I gave her the lingerie at 300 something.
So not sure what to do now I really don't want to go back and restart as it has taken me so long to get where I am now.
At least the Sarah story has progressed quite a lot I have had lots of Different scenes with her and I am only in the high 200s.
Unfortunately there have been no codes for her at all and I've only gotten 2 codes for Noelie so really don't know what to do now.

With Sarah I have unlocked.
Caress buttocks, massage soft and hard, cunnilingus, morning sex in bedroom, BJ in bathroom, sex in bathroom, given her purple swimsuit and white bikini, have seen her do a show in the purple purple bikini, She has done a striptease to topless at pool, nude at pool, striptease to topless in yard. Park visit Sit full scene, Photo shoot, Play in park.
Like I said tho I'm only around high 200's or low 300's with her.

With Noelie all I have unlocked is, watch her break up with her bf, masturbate while I'm watching through keyhole, caress buttocks in bathroom, answer door in lingerie, blue bikini in yard, gave her lingerie and blue bikini, swim, Talk platonic, sexy, sex, and SMS platonic , sexy , sex, Also I do not need to wear clothes I think that's it at over 900.

Any ideas what I have done wrong or can do to see any more scenes with her?

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Frenchi » Sat, 15Jan10 17:02

Have you increase your body form to the maximum and get the scene with Cerise at the park while going out with Noelie and Pierre (at 13)?
Frenchi
great white shark

Postby el drakki » Sun, 15Jan11 00:37

Frenchi wrote:

Have you increase your body form to the maximum and get the scene with Cerise at the park while going out with Noelie and Pierre (at 13)?

Pour ce mettre en forme au maximum, c'est au gymnase? Nager à la piscine? Les deux choses à la foi? Comment on peut savoir les stats?
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby jfrancois323 » Sun, 15Jan11 04:47

el drakki wrote:
Frenchi wrote:

Pour ce mettre en forme au maximum, c'est au gymnase? Nager à la piscine? Les deux choses à la foi? Comment on peut savoir les stats?

le miroir dans le vestiaire du gym
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby el drakki » Sun, 15Jan11 16:06

Mais la piscine ne sert à rien? Seulement le gymnase?
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Sun, 15Jan11 21:14

el drakki wrote:Mais la piscine ne sert à rien? Seulement le gymnase?

I can not say with certainty, but yes, I am pretty sure exercising in the pool does nothing right now. Whether it does or does not, only looking at yourself in the mirror at the gym gives feedback to tell you if you are in shape yet.

Also, believe you need to do enough work on each of the 3 different machine types in the gym. If the pool does anything, I doubt it will ever take care of all 3.
redle
star of the reef

Postby el drakki » Mon, 15Jan12 14:25

Je suis presque sûr que faire de la piscine, c'est bon pour la santé [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Mon, 15Jan12 18:26

Je me suis mis à ce jeu il y a quelques jours, et il est vraiment pas mal... mais il est dur à en chier des cactus XD.

Par contre la caractère aléatoire du jeu est un peu trop présent, je n'arrive pas a avoir les tous les événements dans le bon ordre. Par exemple la scène 8 (si je me rappelle bien celle du jardin) qui doit avoir lieu un samedi à eut lieu en pleine semaine et entre 22 et 23h. Et j'ai l'impression que parfois ça empêche de voir les scènes qui sont censées se passer avant, ce qui empêche aussi de progresser parfois.

Dans un tout autre registre:
Il y a des pièces qui ont un fort potentiel pour créer des scènes ou des actions supplémentaires.
Lors des discussions avec Noélie on apprend qu'il y a des photos et des films amateurs qui la mette en scène, et mettre un ordi dans le bureau pourrait être sympa.

Ou la possibilité de tomber sur une des filles aux toilettes de manière totalement aléatoire, etc....

Et si quelqu'un a comprit comment faire les actions collectives, je suis preneur. Pas moyen d'en placer une et Noélie reste en bikini bleu dan le jardin sauf avec assez de points de relation et quand on lui parle, là comme par miracle, elle passe dans l'autre extreme.

En tout cas, merci à toi Zigmut.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 15Jan13 06:38

paquito wrote:Je me suis mis à ce jeu il y a quelques jours, et il est vraiment pas mal... mais il est dur à en chier des cactus XD.

Par contre la caractère aléatoire du jeu est un peu trop présent, je n'arrive pas a avoir les tous les événements dans le bon ordre. Par exemple la scène 8 (si je me rappelle bien celle du jardin) qui doit avoir lieu un samedi à eut lieu en pleine semaine et entre 22 et 23h. Et j'ai l'impression que parfois ça empêche de voir les scènes qui sont censées se passer avant, ce qui empêche aussi de progresser parfois.

Dans un tout autre registre:
Il y a des pièces qui ont un fort potentiel pour créer des scènes ou des actions supplémentaires.
Lors des discussions avec Noélie on apprend qu'il y a des photos et des films amateurs qui la mette en scène, et mettre un ordi dans le bureau pourrait être sympa.

Ou la possibilité de tomber sur une des filles aux toilettes de manière totalement aléatoire, etc....

Et si quelqu'un a comprit comment faire les actions collectives, je suis preneur. Pas moyen d'en placer une et Noélie reste en bikini bleu dan le jardin sauf avec assez de points de relation et quand on lui parle, là comme par miracle, elle passe dans l'autre extreme.

En tout cas, merci à toi Zigmut.

ou tout simplement utilisé celui de noelie!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby krzysiek88 » Tue, 15Jan13 13:29

yes but on Noellas computer you can only check the emails :(
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby krzysiek88 » Tue, 15Jan13 20:35

if anyone has finished the whole game ?? any suggestions please send me PM
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby paquito » Tue, 15Jan13 20:48

nobody has finished the game, because the game isn't finished yet.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby el drakki » Tue, 15Jan13 22:41

jfrancois323 wrote: ou tout simplement utilisé celui de noelie!!

Ouaip!

Au fait, quelqu'un a réussi le ménage a trois? Je croit que j'ai déjà tout trouvé sauf ça.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Wed, 15Jan14 06:38

tu veux dire la scène "batifoler sur le canapé" en présence de Noélie?
Si oui, je l'ai réussit hier soir, mais c'est pas encore le ménage à trois. Noélie ne participe pas "activement".
paquito
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games