Mystic Rhythms v1.01 [2018-12-08]

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Mystic Rhythms v1.01 [2018-12-08]

Postby Ice » Sat, 18Dec08 20:40

Hi everyone,

After several years and long after when I thought I would finish it, my latest game is finally ready for release. I hope you enjoy it. Ice.

Mystic Rhythms
The game is built using Adrift 5.0 text engine and includes multimedia images.
The game is complete and has been tested & proofread but may/probably still include typos.

The story:
In this game, you take the role of a normal and successful guy married to a gorgeous Russian woman. You met her online and following a quick long distance courtship, you paid for her trip out of Russia and the fancy engagement ceremony that followed. Since then life has been good and you've been the envy of many.

Recently your wife has been nagging you about spending some time together away from home. Unable to say no, you quickly found yourself standing in the lobby of this cozy hotel retreat for a lover’s weekend.

Important Note: Some anti-virus softwares do not like Adrift EXE files and will flag them as a false positive. This is a known issue with the current version of Adrift 5.0. If you are in this situation and are reluctant to allow the file to run following such a warning (which I understand perfectly), you may instead play using the BLORB file version of the game.

Release Note: (version 1.01) Minor fixes only. Previous version "saved" are compatible.

Links (version 1.01):
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g61w7860x ... 1.exe/file
Mega: https://mega.nz/#!M4YgwIBQ!8eAucJtFU0hb ... orzr_dH-Os

.Blorb version (version 1.01) [Requires downloading the Adrift 5.0 Runner]
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjabmdjh1 ... blorb/file
Mega: https://mega.nz/#!F9QVgSrS!AltxqJ7p__yU ... aBBqoK2vhM

Guide/walkthrough : http://www.mediafire.com/file/1341azqo6 ... .docx/file
Last edited by Ice on Sat, 19Feb09 22:11, edited 4 times in total.
Ice
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Mystic Rhythms v1.00 [2018-12-08]

Postby Depeche » Mon, 18Dec10 19:55

Hi Ice,
Your "Working Man" was a masterpiece for me.
I'm so glad you made another one.
Seems i'm the first to answer here, but i'm sure there are plenty of adrift players left to enjoy your game.
I've played some hours, i'm stuck, but i'll try to find clues, that's part of the fun.
Cheers, and THANK YOU !
Depeche.
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby Ice » Tue, 18Dec11 01:36

Depeche wrote:Hi Ice,
Your "Working Man" was a masterpiece for me.
I'm so glad you made another one.
Seems i'm the first to answer here, but i'm sure there are plenty of adrift players left to enjoy your game.
I've played some hours, i'm stuck, but i'll try to find clues, that's part of the fun.
Cheers, and THANK YOU !
Depeche.

Thanks.
It has been pretty quiet on this forum. I believe the crowd has moved to another forum I can't mention. Regardless, check my next post for some help so you don't stay stuck for too long.
Ice
great white shark

Postby Ice » Tue, 18Dec11 01:40

Note to players who are stuck:

A hint system is included in the game. Look for it inside the hotel bar. It becomes functional after your death and will provide inspiration on actions not yet completed.
Ice
great white shark

Postby mattyrhymes » Thu, 18Dec13 01:43

Hi Ice, thanks for the great games.

I've been stuck for a few days with my push level at 1. I've read the book in the bar a few times and it keeps telling me to go to the attic and look for an instruction manual but I can't figure out how to interact with the circle.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
mattyrhymes
Pilot fish

Postby Seztworks » Thu, 18Dec13 11:57

Hiya Ice

Great to see you back and working with Adrift on top of that.
Having another developer keep that platform alive makes it a bit easier to get people to play. You have my full support on that front.
Will give your game a go :)

Best regards,
Seztworks
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby Ice » Fri, 18Dec14 00:32

mattyrhymes wrote:Hi Ice, thanks for the great games.

I've been stuck for a few days with my push level at 1. I've read the book in the bar a few times and it keeps telling me to go to the attic and look for an instruction manual but I can't figure out how to interact with the circle.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

You need Manipulating matters skill level 2 to be able to complete this puzzle. The bookshelf should give you a hint on how to achieve the missing skill (PS: available hints are displayed randomly).

However, your experience clearly highlights that I should add an additional restriction to the "attic" hint, so that it is only displayed after the player gains skill level 2. I'll fix that. Thanks.
Ice
great white shark

Postby moskys » Sat, 18Dec15 14:34

Nice to see you have a new game, I'll try it for sure this Christmas
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Ice » Sun, 18Dec16 19:45

It's been a week since the release and I've decided to get the discussion started on Achievements by giving a freebee.

First of all, there are 20 achievements and before you ask me, getting them all will not grant any extra scene.

Here are the steps to get the hardest achievement of the bunch:

Achievement #3 : A false sense of achievement

1) After you've checked in at the start of the game and once you're in the room with Valeriya:
- Lift dress
- rub pussy (repeat until she orgasm)
2) At dinner (under the table)
- Lift dress, rub pussy (repeat to orgasm)
- Valeriya, rub cock (repeat until you cum)
3) After dinner, walk into the kitchen where Ofelia is cooking (before going back to your room)
- Optionnal : you can talk to her about stuff. Some of her answers will be different.
- either "spank ofelia" or "rub ass" will grant you the achievement if you've done everything right.
Last edited by Ice on Mon, 18Dec17 04:05, edited 1 time in total.
Ice
great white shark

Postby kidbang1 » Sun, 18Dec16 22:09

Hey Ice!

Thanks for making this game! If it's half as good as your previous one, we're going to get something great!

From what I've been able to play so far, I've been really enjoying it, however despite the tips I feel stuck sometimes. Now I obviously haven't been able to sink more than 2-3 hours into it for far (busy life and whatnot), but I still cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Manipulation to level 2. I don't know if it's because the tip isn't clear enough or if I'm simply not getting it, but for now I feel like I'm still stuck on the 1st day because of it!

Looking forward to seeing more of the game when I get unstuck though!
kidbang1
Pilot fish

Postby Ice » Mon, 18Dec17 03:23

kidbang1 wrote:Hey Ice!

Thanks for making this game! If it's half as good as your previous one, we're going to get something great!

From what I've been able to play so far, I've been really enjoying it, however despite the tips I feel stuck sometimes. Now I obviously haven't been able to sink more than 2-3 hours into it for far (busy life and whatnot), but I still cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Manipulation to level 2. I don't know if it's because the tip isn't clear enough or if I'm simply not getting it, but for now I feel like I'm still stuck on the 1st day because of it!

Looking forward to seeing more of the game when I get unstuck though!

If you've seen the movie Ghost, remember what the ghost kicked in the subway? Try finding a similar object. (You will need to "search" or "look under").
Ice
great white shark

Postby McBrig » Wed, 18Dec19 00:29

remember to look under things, you can find something else to push ;)
McBrig
Pilot fish

Postby moskys » Fri, 18Dec21 20:24

Well, I couldn't wait until Xmas...

Great, great game, I'm still trying to find more endings appart from the 'go to the light' one and the creepy worst one. So I guess I have to do more ghostly things to advance (I'm still trying to figure out how to emulate some of the tips given in the books and never scored more than 4 points with Ofelia) but at least I've already got the voyeur achievement [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Nice art too, really love the natural look of all the girls.

I know Adrift is an almost abandoned platform and extra-sensitive spyware scans doesn't help it but I like the challenge that these games offer. Also, having tried to create one some time ago, I think people don't realize the enormous amount of work it takes to produce a good bug-free adrift game. So many variables and text boxes :crazy:
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Ice » Sat, 18Dec22 15:53

moskys wrote:Well, I couldn't wait until Xmas...

Great, great game, I'm still trying to find more endings appart from the 'go to the light' one and the creepy worst one. So I guess I have to do more ghostly things to advance (I'm still trying to figure out how to emulate some of the tips given in the books and never scored more than 4 points with Ofelia) but at least I've already got the voyeur achievement [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Nice art too, really love the natural look of all the girls.

I know Adrift is an almost abandoned platform and extra-sensitive spyware scans doesn't help it but I like the challenge that these games offer. Also, having tried to create one some time ago, I think people don't realize the enormous amount of work it takes to produce a good bug-free adrift game. So many variables and text boxes :crazy:

Thanks.
Let me know if you get stuck. By the way, there are 11 endings.
Ice
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 18Dec22 17:44

I'm hoping that at some time someone will make a walkthrough.
I'm enjoyng the the game, but i'm sure that I will lose much contents.
In old time I would have been sure that someone would write one but now the community is so little that I don't know.
But I'm have been very happy to see this new game from you.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games