Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby TheBellboy » Tue, 16Apr19 20:32

I didn't see a thread for part 1, and I didn't want to open a new 1 just for a few questions, so I'm asking here.

Having played part 1 a few times I noticed that there wasn't much deviation. I always got roughly the same ending with not much variation between scenes. Only by answering every question negatively did I get something different (and boring :p ). However when I checked the files I noticed that:

you can visit a shed, get a blowjob there and later on have sex with Tara!


So I tried and tried but could never get this additional content until I found out that:

you seem to be only offered the option to visit the shed if you ask Tara if she's ever been stranded somewhere, and then when she asks if you picked her up because of her tits you answer 'no ofcourse not'


Playing some more I still didn't manage to unlock everything. Try as I might it seems as though I never had enough lust/smiley faces. Can anyone tell me how to:

get a blowjob in the shed?


Because? right now Tara 1 is driving me nuts :crazy:
A spell checker stops these shortcuts... Please... not all of our members read or write English. Translators only work with complete, properly spelled, words. LRM
TheBellboy
great white shark
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed, 16Feb03 11:16
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby Natali » Sun, 16Apr24 16:08

I actually can agree with above. The game has degradated. The graphic hasn't involved. Nothing new has been added. It is pity because it can be better.
Natali
great white shark
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, 16Apr22 19:12
sex: Female

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby Spongeworthy » Fri, 16Nov25 06:03

I'm having an incredibly hard time getting the group ending and or the ending solo with Madison.... please help.

She Barely gets any lust at all after seemingly trying everything. Spent the last 4 hours playing over and over and over different each time

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
Spongeworthy
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri, 16Nov25 04:11
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby Spluts » Sat, 16Dec10 14:32

Spongeworthy wrote:I'm having an incredibly hard time getting the group ending and or the ending solo with Madison.... please help.

She Barely gets any lust at all after seemingly trying everything. Spent the last 4 hours playing over and over and over different each time

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!


It's been awhile since I played this but if memory serves me right:

1. Solo ending with Maddison - Do your photo sessions professionally and quickly. Each time you finish a shoot and report to Maddison, you need to choose the answer that will raise the lust bar. By the time you finish Maria's shoot, you should have enough lust with Maddison to reveal her solo ending.

2. For the group ending - Flirt with the girls, but don't sleep with them. The trick is to get their lust high enough, AND report to Maddison on time, while raising her lust bar also.

Sorry for the lack of details. As I said it's been awhile. There should be a walkthrough on their site or on the internet. It's how I found out about it in the first place. ^_^
Spluts
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 13Jan10 08:14
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby doctor » Wed, 17Apr12 13:20

hi everyone
I have tried all the different responses for tara part 3 the assignment and I am still unable to get the girls into the hot tub.i also need to know how to have sex with holly and maria at the hotel.please pm me with the solution thank you all very much
doctor
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 17Apr10 20:02
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 17Apr12 14:46

doctor wrote:hi everyone
I have tried all the different responses for tara part 3 the assignment and I am still unable to get the girls into the hot tub.i also need to know how to have sex with holly and maria at the hotel.please pm me with the solution thank you all very much


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3637#p91965 might help. And i do believe for the hot-tub scene you can't have sex with anyone.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby doctor » Wed, 17Apr12 15:16

thanks for your help skelaturi I tried all that the problem I'm having is what to say to each of the girls.i have wrote down each response as I have played and I still cant get the hot tub scene lol.im going grayer by the second...if you know or know someone who can help please pm me
thank you again for your help

Skelaturi wrote:
doctor wrote:hi everyone
I have tried all the different responses for tara part 3 the assignment and I am still unable to get the girls into the hot tub.i also need to know how to have sex with holly and maria at the hotel.please pm me with the solution thank you all very much


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3637#p91965 might help. And i do believe for the hot-tub scene you can't have sex with anyone.
doctor
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 17Apr10 20:02
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 17Apr12 16:08

How about "cheating" open the html's in notepad (or notepad++ for better usage) see what responds leads to what.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 17Apr14 16:58

I refuse to pay for VDG since I discovered he changed it to "auto renewal", so the payments keep going unless you remember to cancel them. There should be a clear option for a "one time" payment or continuing membership. That is all
User avatar
kessie8dn
great white shark
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon, 15Oct05 13:14
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 17Apr14 23:32

kessie8dn wrote:I refuse to pay for VDG since I discovered he changed it to "auto renewal", so the payments keep going unless you remember to cancel them. There should be a clear option for a "one time" payment or continuing membership. That is all

And, again, it's incredibly easy to cancel your membership.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun, 12Dec23 06:29
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby kessie8dn » Sat, 17Apr15 14:26

EscapeEvade wrote:
kessie8dn wrote:I refuse to pay for VDG since I discovered he changed it to "auto renewal", so the payments keep going unless you remember to cancel them. There should be a clear option for a "one time" payment or continuing membership. That is all

And, again, it's incredibly easy to cancel your membership.


I don't care how easy it is - I shouldn't NEED to cancel it. I'm pleased that you apparently have so much money that it doesn't bother you, but this tactic is that of a chancer, gambling on people forgetting to grab an extra payment for nothing. The best way to ensure he changes that policy is for more people to follow my lead and not pay another penny until he does.
User avatar
kessie8dn
great white shark
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon, 15Oct05 13:14
sex: Masculine

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby doctor » Thu, 17Apr20 13:46

Hey Skelaturi
thanks fo your dvice I figured it out I was having a brain fart that clouded my vision lol
thanks again

doctor wrote:thanks for your help skelaturi I tried all that the problem I'm having is what to say to each of the girls.i have wrote down each response as I have played and I still cant get the hot tub scene lol.im going grayer by the second...if you know or know someone who can help please pm me
thank you again for your help

Skelaturi wrote:
doctor wrote:hi everyone
I have tried all the different responses for tara part 3 the assignment and I am still unable to get the girls into the hot tub.i also need to know how to have sex with holly and maria at the hotel.please pm me with the solution thank you all very much


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3637#p91965 might help. And i do believe for the hot-tub scene you can't have sex with anyone.
doctor
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 17Apr10 20:02
sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to All sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 31 guests

eXTReMe Tracker