I'm such A tease

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: I'm such A tease

Postby Franco » Sun, 08Sep14 02:08

Rumplestilskin is a farytale common in America too. Here is the story as I remember it, incompletely:

The girl is taught to spin straw into gold by a gnome, but she needs to promise her first-born son to him to learn the magic.

She marries the king and has a son. The gnome shows up and asks for his payment, the child. She argues, and he says that if she can guess his name she need not hand over the child.

She goes walking in the forest trying to think what his name could be. In the forest she spies the gnome dancing and singing something like "Rumplestilskin is my name... (I don't remember the rest)." And now she knows his name.

The next day he shows up and she tells him that his name is Rumplestilskin. He is so angry at losing the baby that he stamps his foot very hard onto the ground and falls into the center of the earth. The girl and her husband, the king, and their son live happily ever after.

The story may be related to the practice of people having secret names for pruposes of magic and religion in ancient times.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby tr_rooster » Wed, 08Sep17 16:10

Tess, Terri, Eva
tr_rooster
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 08Sep18 01:08

The farytale of Rumpelstilzchen was quite correct told by Franco. There are only few little abbreviations in it. The miller's daughter as being queen and oblieged to hand over the gnome her first child had three days open to find out the name of the gnome. She naturally had her servants to help her and so she sent out some guys to find unconventional new names for the gnome. One of the servants discovered late night in the woods the gnome dancing around a fire and singing: "Today i'm baking, tomorrow I'm brewing and next day I'll taking her majestie's child! How good it is, that nobody knews, that my name is Rumpelstilzchen". And as the queen on the third day told the gnome his correct name, he stamped his one foot deep in the floor and pulled his other leg up in his furiosity and so he scratched himself into two parts.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby tr_rooster » Wed, 08Sep24 20:30

Holly, rose, daisy
tr_rooster
great white shark

Postby spitzertyp » Thu, 08Sep25 13:15

Nobody asked it yet: these pics are sure rks's work, aren't they? From which storyline are they? Or just a try-out???
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby tr_rooster » Thu, 08Oct02 22:41

Sandy, Jill, Susan?
tr_rooster
great white shark

Postby cruiser » Fri, 08Oct03 10:40

When I look at her mouth and see her theets I mean she is the femal part of Lupus Humanus (werewolf)..[img]smile/fuck.gif[/img]

so why not "Lupina" [img]smile/kneu_monster.gif[/img] want to play with her [img]smile/chirolp_lovely.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Ravenwolf68 » Mon, 08Oct06 17:12

She lloks like an Amanda, Angie, or Angelique
Ravenwolf68
Pilot fish

Postby Gib » Sat, 08Oct18 16:44

A better question, for me anyway, is 'Canttell' a pseudonym used by RKShooter? I just can't tell! [img]kator/lool.gif[/img]

Une meilleure question, de mon point de vue, est-ce que 'Canttell' est un pseudonyme utilisé par RKShooter? Je ne saurais dire! (La blague en anglais est que le pseudonyme 'Canttell' se traduit par: Je ne peux pas dire.) ;)

Si la jeune dame a réellement besoin d'un nom, je seconde la proposition de Brandy, peut-être écrit Brandie.

If the young woman really needs a name, I too would go for Brandy, perhaps spelled with an 'ie' Brandie.
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby Marcus49 » Sun, 08Oct19 00:31

Veronica (just 'cause I like the name!) :love:
Marcus49
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Gib » Mon, 08Oct20 04:50

How many guess do we each get, Canttell?
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby tr_rooster » Thu, 08Nov13 17:40

Whats going on here? Is there going to be a game or story line? Does someone have to guess the name before its revealed? How about a hint.
tr_rooster
great white shark

Postby Gib » Thu, 08Nov13 22:12

I don't know. Did you see how long I have waited for an answer to my question? I'm still waiting. [img]smile/mad.gif[/img]
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby sharkfan » Thu, 08Nov13 22:48

I think she was already used in the Milly episodes. As the twins maybe. The first page says something about RKShooter liking two names so he made her twins several months ago.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Gib » Fri, 08Nov14 00:55

There was another topic for the name of the twins and they don't look like this girl. Two seperate issues.
Gib
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls