horny afternoon 3

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: horny afternoon 3

Postby samsord » Tue, 08Jul15 22:02

Le titre reste à voir...

Dans « Another horny afternoon », Nanny est resté sur sa faim car elle n’a pas joui. Et visiblement, elle aimait ça. :P

Donc, voila ce que je propose, je ne mettrait pas beaucoup de détail, si l’idée intéresse Shark, nous pourrons amélioré ces détails. Ceux que je vais mettre ici sont ceux qui me tiennent à cœur.

« Se remémorant la scène avec Wendy, Nanny seule dans une pièces se masturbe. Wendy entre et la surprend. Très gêné, Nanny se cache, mais trop tard, Wendy l’a vu. Nanny tente de se justifier, mais sans un mot, Wendy entreprend de lui donner un coup de main.

Dans un mélange de caresses de ses mains et de sa bouche, Wendy fait jouir Nanny qui mouille sa culotte. (J’aime bien voir les petites culottes de tremper). Nanny hors de elle, se rue sur Wendy, la caressant, léchant sa chatte (dans un 69 exemple), insérant mutuellement leurs doigts dans leur chatte, dans leur cul…

Dans le feu de l’action, elles n’ont pas remarqué que le jeune jardinier était entré dans la pièce pour venir arroser les plantes.

Faisant fi des bonnes manières, Nanny et Wendy avides d’une queue bien dure, l’invitent à se joindre à eux. «

Ici, je passe le déroulement, je n’écrirai que ce que j’aimerais voir.
- Nanny se faire enculer (J’ai toujours rêvé d’enculer une snob :P)
- Orgasme juteux pour tous le monde
- À un moment donné, Les deux filles à 4 pattes devant lui, profitant de son sexe tour à tour
- Un choix multiple pour la fin serait intéressant, mais j’aimerais bien que le jeune jardinier jouisse entre les fesses de Nanny (après l’avoir enculé par en arrière exemple)

Pour la fin, Nanny pourrait faire promettre au deux jeunes de ne jamais dire cela à personne, et faire comme si rien ne s’était passé.

Pas si mal….non?
samsord
Pilot fish

Postby gogettossj8 » Thu, 08Sep18 05:56

J'adore ton idée elle est génial

d'un bout a l'autre
gogettossj8
Pilot fish

Postby sharkfan » Thu, 08Sep18 06:33

Les sons comme une grande idée
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Lucaboo2 » Thu, 08Sep18 11:22

Sure it sounds really good, even if I always fantasized about a MMF threesome than a FFM one.
Nanny and Wendy taken from behind is a marvellous idea... I already proposed a little bit more of ass pounding (after Alison at Late@office Shark has "forgotten" sex from the back door... ;) )

But most of all I guess that we all should remember a little thing...

Our beloved master Shark is ending in a few days HA3... and we are already asking for HA4!!! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Thu, 08Sep18 19:07

Have a look at the date of the first post : it was writen in july. So it was ok for HA3
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Lucaboo2 » Thu, 08Sep18 19:17

OMG that's true!
Then I hope that Shark-sensei had listened to some of the good advices from samsord...
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby Sk3iv » Wed, 08Oct15 16:13

Man i really like that show to go...
Easy hot and sweet.. MIss wendy hot

They should continue the story of her.

Like when she is in the stables with her horse and 2 guys come to her..

or in the school
at her bed
at her pool
classroom at school
in the woods
on her way home
in a store
in their limo
Maybe a classtrip
Principals office
cheerleader maybe
maybe horseriding with a guy or girl or something.
wine cellar and attic
doing homework with someone
she can do a lot of stuff..
i have lots of lots of ideas..

and one more thing.. what engine does it run ?? or program
Sk3iv
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 08Oct15 16:29

Sk3iv, I have deleted your topic; it is the same as here above, which is made on the right place. I think, you has noticed it already
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby bassie05 » Wed, 08Oct29 22:56

Ton idee est tres bien mais pourquoi pas unne histoire "sandwich" avec wendy ou peut-être nanny prise par le jeune jardinier et l'ami "plombier" en même temps
bassie05
Pilot fish

Postby zoobab » Wed, 08Nov19 17:30

Bonjour,
dans Horny afternoon 2, j'ai poussé le vice de faire surprendre nanny et sa protégée par le jeune plombier.... pourquoi ne pas proposer de refaire surprendre les deux, de faire passer nanny pour une sainte ni touche, et pendant que les deux jeunes s'envoient en l'air, nanny ferait la voyeuse en se caressant et poussant le vice a se faire prendre par derrière. par le jardinier penddant qu'elle observerait les deux jeunes....
zoobab
sirens hunter

Postby LAZERTEE » Sun, 08Nov23 17:28

help me
LAZERTEE
Pilot fish

Postby LAZERTEE » Sun, 08Nov23 17:32

at the pool
LAZERTEE
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Nov23 17:59

LAZERTEE, you should put your question(s) in the right section (Dr. Shark consultations). Additionally you should tell us, what exactly is your problem (nearly in the whole game is "at the pool"). But it would certainly help you, first reading the many posts dealing with this game. All questions already are answered here in the lagoon. I'm sure! Just read!
Arnulf

Postby Lucaboo2 » Mon, 08Nov24 12:35

Arnulf wrote : LAZERTEE, you should put your question(s) in the right section (Dr. Shark consultations). Additionally you should tell us, what exactly is your problem (nearly in the whole game is "at the pool"). But it would certainly help you, first reading the many posts dealing with this game. All questions already are answered here in the lagoon. I'm sure! Just read!

OMG!! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] Arnulf!!! You didn't understand it all!! These were the desperate requests of help of Lazertee drowning in the pool... maybe he fell into, he can't swim and he gasps: "help...me..." -gasp- "at the...pool!"
Please someone go and save him!!!
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 08Nov24 14:18

Yes, Lucaboo2, we should ask Shark to put an emergency oxygen flask on the ground of the pool, in case some non-swimming-skilled people get to horny to wait and watch from outside the pool.[img]smile/bgrinl2.gif[/img]
But on the other hand: we are here in the lagoon, it's not to assume, that sharkies cannot swim?!
Arnulf

Next

Return to Sexy girls