The School Fundraiser - Idea

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: The School Fundraiser - Idea

Postby crankdog » Tue, 07Sep25 21:27

French Translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... en&ie=UTF8

Shark, your games rule! Here is an idea for a game, hope you like it.

Someone is knocking on your door; it is Melinda the neighborhood MILF.

Melinda: “Hi, we are having a school fundraiser and I would be so thankful if you could contribute.”

You are standing at the door and she is outside. There is money and a check on a nearby table. If you give her the money she says “Thank you.” -> then leaves. If you offer to write a check you say: “Let me write you a check, please come in.”

Melinda: “Thank you.”

She sits down on your couch with her legs crossed. Melinda is wearing a white shirt top that reveals a little bit of her cleavage and a black short skirt.

There is a table in front of the couch which has a pen in a cup holder, a check book, a bottle of wine with two glasses, a picture, and a centerpiece with 3 large ball candles. You must pick up the pen in order for the story to continue. When you do Melinda says: “This is a bit of a contest and I would be so incredible thankful for a generous amount.” She uncrosses her legs so her red under wear is just slightly visible.

If you use the pen on the checkbook you write out a check for $5 and she says “Thank you, I was hoping for more generosity but this will do.” Then she walks out.

If you put the pen back where you found it then you say: “Well, I can be very generous to people that I get to know better.”

At this point you must click on the bottle of wine to proceed further. When you do you say, “Would you care for something to drink?” She smiles and says: “I thought you would never ask.” After drinking she says; “Is it getting hot in here?” Then she takes off a button on her shirt to reveal more of her cleavage.

At this point you must click on the picture on the table at which point you say; “Have you seen the picture of my yacht? I just bought it last year.” She picks it up and looks at it and says: “Your own yacht? Why don’t you sit down next to me so we can get to know each other a lot better.”

At this point you sit down next to her and are able to touch her knees. When you do touch her thighs and raise her excitement level high enough she opens her legs up a bit more. You are now able to fondle her breasts and massage her shoulders. When you raise her excitement level high enough you can attempt to undress her shirt further but she stops you and says; “I don’t know what kind of girl you think I am!”

At this point you can pick up the pen and write a check for $10 but she will leave if you do. If you however close the nearby shade she says; “Well, you seem like a very generous man and I really like that in a man.”

Now you are able to take off her shirt by exciting her and pull up her skirt after you excite her high enough. However she won’t let you take off her bra or take off her skirt completely yet.

At this point you have to click on the wine bottle again to proceed. After which she says: “You are quite a charming man.” You can now take off her bra and her skirt. You must now giver her two orgasms until she wets your couch. She will then say; “I am so embarrassed, but you are driving me crazy.”

At this point you can click on the pen and go to write her a check, but she will stop you and say; “Not yet, I think you better wet that pen a little so it writes better.” Then she pulls her underwear off and spreads out her legs next to you. You can now use the pen on her until she is excited enough, but she fails to reach another orgasm.

At this point you must click on the wine bottle again, but this time instead of pouring a drink you can now use it on her until she reaches orgasm. She will then say; “Now I know you are creative. I bet I know which pen will write a bigger check.” and she reaches over and pulls out your dick.

Now she begins to stroke you and your excitement meter goes up and now you must finger her and get her to climax before you climax. If you fail to do so, you cum on her hand and then you write a $50 check and she leaves you by saying: “I thought you could write a bigger check with that, but I guess I was wrong.”

If you get her to climax before you climax she says; “I can tell you are a very generous lover and that I am very greedy. What can I do for such a generous man?” At this point you have three options; Blow Job, Doggie Style, or Missionary.

You can switch between all three, but you get a different ending based on whether you can make her climax as well.

Blow Job: If have her do this until you climax, you will cum on her face. Then you write out a check for $100 and stamp it on her face as she says; “I can’t believe you came on my face, you are not as generous of a lover as I thought you would be.” The game ends.

Doggie Style: As you do her you can spank her or rub on her breasts until she has an orgasm too. She has a tramp stamp on her back that reads “Sharky”. If you reach your climax first you cum on her back and stamp a $150 check on her back and she says; “You are quite the generous man.” The game ends.

Missionary: As you do her you can rub her breasts or choke her both which raise her excitement. If you reach your climax firs you cum on her tummy and breasts and stamp a $150 check on her tit and she says; “You are a fountain of generosity.” The game ends.

If you both reach orgasm during the encounter you cum inside her and you both go back to the sitting down position on the couch naked and sweaty.

At this point you can write a check for $250 and end the encounter or you can click on the wine bottle one more time for another drink. If you click on the wine bottle she will say; “You are really far too generous and you deserve a very enthusiastic thank you.”

She lays down on the couch and has you sit on her naked body and begins to stroke your dick until it is hard again. She says: “Why don’t you pour your generosity all over me?”

You can either let her finish jerking you until you cum all over her tits or you can touch her tits or face to alternate between titty fuck or blow job. In either BJ or Titty fuck as you reach orgasm she insists; “Write a big check all over my face, baby!” At which point you give her quite a large facial and she smiles. At this point you write her a $500 check and stamp it on her cum covered face and she says. “I can’t wait until the next fund raiser.” Game ends.
crankdog
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Tue, 07Sep25 23:19

great work of imagination... I keep the idea...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby crankdog » Wed, 07Sep26 00:41

Glad you like it. If you did make a game out of it you could re-use some of the same logic with a different model for a 2nd variation. Example:

Fund Raiser 2

Someone is knocking on your door; it is Chrissy a young blond cheerleader.

Chrissy: “Hi, my Aunt told me you where a generous contributor to the last school fund raiser and I was hoping you could make another donation?”

You are standing at the door and she is outside. There is money and a check on a nearby table. If you give her the money she says “Oh, I guess you aren't that generous.” -> then leaves. If you offer to write a check you say: “Let me see if I can write you a check, please come in.”

Chrissy: “Thank you.”

She sits down on your couch with her legs slightly open revealing a little bit of her white underwear. Chrissy is wearing a red skimpy cheer leading uniform with her mid drift showing.

There is a table in front of the couch which has a feathered pen in a cup holder, a check book, a bottle of wine with two glasses, a large cigarette box, and a centerpiece with 3 large ball candles. You must pick up the pen in order for the story to continue. When you do Chrissy says: “What would it take for you to write that check to me instead of the school and keep it our secret?” She spreads her legs further so her white under wear is very visible and she smiles.

If you use the pen on the checkbook you write out a check for $5 and she says “Well, the school appreciates it, but I don’t. Thanks for nothing.” Then she walks out.

If you put the pen back where you found it then you say: “I don’t know how I feel about giving money to a young girl such as yourself. Perhaps if I knew you better.”

At this point you must click on the bottle of wine to proceed further. When you do you say, “Are you old enough to drink?” She smiles and says: “No, but I’m old enough to do other things.” Then she motions for you to sit over.

You say; “Chrissy; I don’t know if we should do this.”
Chrissy says; "Give me a reason why not?"

At this point you must click on the cigar box on the table and pull out a red bra which you point to and say; “Could you give this back to your aunt?” She picks the bra up and looks at it and says: “Maybe if you are generous enough you can add to your collection.”

At this point you sit down next to her and are able to touch her knees and boobs. When you do touch her thighs and raise her excitement level high enough she opens her legs up all the way. You are now able to kiss her. When you raise her excitement level high enough you can attempt to pull up her shirt but she stops you and says; “I am a little new to this, but I am willing to learn.”

At this point you can pick up the pen and write a check for $10 but she will leave if you do. If you however close the nearby shade she says; “You didn’t have to do that, I’m not shy.”

Now you are able to take off her shirt by exciting her and pull up her skirt after you excite her high enough. However she won’t let you take off her bra or take off her skirt completely just yet.

At this point you have to click on the pen with the large feather. After which she says: “Oh, you wouldn’t tickle me would you?” You can now tickle her to have her take off her bra. You must now giver her two orgasms until she wets your couch. She will then say; “I am so embarrassed, this is just too naughty.”

At this point you can click on the pen and go to write her a check, but she will stop you and say; “I didn’t say I wanted to stop.” Then she pulls her skirt off and her underwear off and spreads out her legs next to you. You can now finger her until she is excited enough, but she fails to reach another orgasm.

At this point you must click on the wine bottle again, but this time you pour it on her breasts and then lick it off. She will then say; “You are so bad, tell me what to do.” You can then click on your crotch and expose your penis then on her hand so she jerks you off.

Now she begins to stroke you and your excitement meter goes up and now you must use the large ball candle on her crotch and get her to climax before you climax. If you fail to do so, you cum on her hand and then you write a $50 check and she leaves you by saying: “This isn’t enough for the cell phone I wanted, such a waste!”

If you get her to climax before you climax she says; “I’m so inexperienced, tell me what else you want me to do.” At this point you have three options; Blow Job, Doggie Style, or Missionary.

You can switch between all three, but you get a different ending based on whether you can make her climax as well.

Blow Job: She says, “Tell me what to do.” You can have her alternate between licking it and sucking it by clicking on her head. If you let her go until you climax, you will cum in her mouth. Then you write out a check for $100 and stamp it on her face as she says; “That was good, but I was hoping for more than a free meal.” The game ends.

Doggie Style: As you do her you can pull her hair or rub her breasts until she has an orgasm too. If you reach your climax first you cum on her back and stamp a $150 check on her back and she says; “Thank you, I will always remember your enormous generosity.” The game ends.

Missionary: As you do her you can rub her breasts or put your finger in her mouth both of which raise her excitement. If you reach your climax first you cum on her tummy and breasts and stamp a $150 check on her tit and she says; “I’ve never seen so much cum in my life, you are so very generous.” The game ends.

If you both reach orgasm during the encounter you cum inside her and you both go back to the sitting down position on the couch naked and sweaty.

At this point you can click on the pen and then write a check for $250 and end the encounter or you can instead use the pen on her chest to sign “Sharky”. If you sign your name she says; “Won’t you sign my face too?”

She lays down on the couch and has you sit on her naked body and begins to stroke your dick until it is hard again. She says: “Do with me as you like!”

You can either let her finish jerking you until you cum all over her tits or you can touch her tits or face to alternate between titty slapping or blow job. In either BJ or Titty slap as you reach orgasm she asks; “Would you like to cum in my mouth?” At which point you give her quite a large cum shot in her mouth then a little on her face. She smiles. At this point you write her a $500 check and stamp it on her face and she says. “Thank you! I’m going to text you with my new cell phone every chance I get!” Game ends.
crankdog
sirens hunter

Postby 1veryhotstud » Tue, 07Nov27 18:28

i would like to see this game completed and able to be played.
1veryhotstud
Pilot fish

Postby taz » Thu, 07Nov29 15:09

very good idea and good works i love it
taz
lagoon predator

Postby Blackfox » Sat, 07Dec01 17:30

It´s a very nice idea Crank! You should start making your own games man ;)

Btw what about an ass fuck (with or without cumming inside her, would be fun 2 filled holes) in the game aswell? Like at the very end of the cheerleading girl story or at the very end of the MILF story, because at both you can only do titty fuck or jerking.. It's nice to have some variation :)

Good luck with it!
Blackfox
sirens hunter

Postby versetti » Tue, 08May20 13:02

it is a very nice idea to make and i would really like to play it so let this game come true. :love: [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]
versetti
great white shark

Postby jimdaniel » Tue, 08Jul22 15:51

two very good ideas. They would make excellent games.
jimdaniel
Pilot fish

Postby versetti » Mon, 08Jul28 10:33

they sure do
versetti
great white shark

Postby open me » Tue, 08Aug19 23:09

i was beginning to stroke myself...great game ideas...it leads one to think about a neighborhood sex club is in the making...wowwhat do you think rk...shark?
open me
Pilot fish

Postby gangstar_rock21 » Sat, 08Nov29 16:16

tooooooooo good
gangstar_rock21
Pilot fish

Postby Lyingbastard » Sat, 09May16 09:16

Excellent ideas. I hope someone makes them into games.
Lyingbastard
Pilot fish

Postby Brutalix » Tue, 09May19 22:30

I think you should make games too crankdog. You really have a great imagination.
Brutalix
great white shark

Return to Sexy girls