Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby Greebo » Tue, 18May01 19:54

Yeah -- looks like she's about to disembowel her stalker/prey! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Joe.Pizza » Wed, 18May02 03:50

LRM wrote:She looks good to me too.
One small oops... What's with her hands? I cannot imagine holding that position for any length of time. She looks like a raptor about to snag a trout.

Funny, I didn't notice the hands until I read your comment. I guess I was distracted by the rest of her. :crazy: :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 18May02 09:20

Joe.Pizza wrote:
One small oops... What's with her hands? I cannot imagine holding that position for any length of time. She looks like a raptor about to snag a trout.

Funny, I didn't notice the hands until I read your comment. I guess I was distracted by the rest of her. :crazy: :lol:

Same here [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] I guess we only are attracted to what pleases us :p
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby DonDimon » Wed, 18May02 11:14

Nice comparsion [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
DonDimon
Pilot fish

Postby xapix » Wed, 18May02 14:26

Greebo wrote:
Joe.Pizza wrote:For the beach pics, the girl's upper body and head seem slightly out of focus. Was this intentional or did DAZ decide to do it because it wanted to? :)

She moved a little during rendering!

That's it !!!!! ;)

I noticed that problem but don't know the reason ... somthing more to understand and learn ^^
xapix
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18May02 14:36

DonDimon wrote:Guys, do you find her sexy?
I do [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Nice work, good body pose, the hands though, no way You could pose like that in real life for more than a few minutes, good artwork, bad hands posing though.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby xapix » Thu, 18May03 14:14

A new one :

xapix
sirens hunter

Postby Ehlanna » Thu, 18May03 18:16

Some great stuff there, Rastifan!

And a few more from me:

And hopefully I don't screw up and have duplicates this time! ;)
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 18May03 20:27

Ehlanna wrote:And a few more from me:

Love this render, the shear look of pure misery in her eyes is powerful, well done.

Another good render, but I feel the body chain while hanging up did nothing for the render.

Nice look of both pleasure and pain on her face, but one of he nipples seems to have disappeared with the bright light source on it, which in reality would have made that nipple stand out more.

This render, her eyes look weird from lack of colour in them, also the actual light source is way to bright.

This is a great render, she looks stunning in it, until You look at her feet, and see that her black lace thong is literally MILES to big for her slim little waist.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Fri, 18May04 08:04

PinkVendeta wrote:

This is a great render, she looks stunning in it, until You look at her feet, and see that her black lace thong is literally MILES to big for her slim little waist.

Actually, there's a caption missing from the pic: "Dammit! I hate it when Mom borrows my underwear" ;)
Either that or she accidentally got the thong that the full figured woman was supposed to wear. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Fri, 18May04 08:12

xapix wrote:A new one :

The pic is a little dark so it's kind of hard to see the detail. She looks pretty. The posing with the bottle and closed eyes kind of looks like she singing along with a song on the radio. Since she is not wearing any panties is she trying to imitate Britney Spears during her K-Fed breakup meltdown? :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 18May04 16:52

Joe.Pizza wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:

Actually, there's a caption missing from the pic: "Dammit! I hate it when Mom borrows my underwear" ;)
Either that or she accidentally got the thong that the full figured woman was supposed to wear. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

That throng is so over sized, if she pulled it right up, put her arms through the waist band, and pulled that over her shoulders, she would then be wearing a mankini :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Fri, 18May04 19:12

Remind you of anything?
Rastifan wrote:Image

Oglaf is too funny :lol:

[img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Ehlanna » Fri, 18May04 20:27

PinkVendeta wrote:This is a great render, she looks stunning in it, until You look at her feet, and see that her black lace thong is literally MILES to big for her slim little waist.

They are part of a d-force set and I was a little unhappy about how they turned out - especially as there is a specific material/d-force setting for this pose/use of them!
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 18May06 20:36

Ehlanna wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:This is a great render, she looks stunning in it, until You look at her feet, and see that her black lace thong is literally MILES to big for her slim little waist.

They are part of a d-force set and I was a little unhappy about how they turned out - especially as there is a specific material/d-force setting for this pose/use of them!

Sometimes they make sets and being honest having bought sets myself and used them, they were not worth the money to begin with, some sets are much better than others, the old saying, You get what You pay for...

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls