Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 23Apr07 20:42

Sarchx wrote:You can relax Rastifan, I won't be flooding this place, DA, or anywhere else for that matter, with AI pics. (That's also why these aren't hosted on DA...) [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I'm simply playing around with it, to see what it can actually do, and it's fairly impressive at first glance.
And you are right, it's easy to use - but seems hard to master. (When you don't want the standard images.)

I don't disagree with you at all, about the ethics - but lawsuits or not, I think we'll see a lot more of this in the comming years.

You can use Stable Diffusion for free on your own pc, that also gets you around NSFW filters.

I did test it when it came out. Got pretty much the same results as you did. Well not so clean, but it was not my creation, so into the
bin it went. But AI itself is not the problem. It's the blatant abuse of it. I've seen artist feeding the generator their own work, trying to
improve it, especially light and that is fine with me. Then it becomes a valid graphical tool. But the theft is the main reason for the disdain.

But there is still the infamous fingers and other mess ups the Ai does :roi: https://youtu.be/Z9zCqeRdHUo
Last edited by Rastifan on Fri, 23Apr07 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Sarchx » Fri, 23Apr07 20:49

Yeah, when you start making your own LORA's, you atleast have some influence over it. Anyway, I think this belongs in the creaters forum, and not this nice thread [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 23Apr07 20:52

Sarchx wrote:Yeah, when you start making your own LORA's, you atleast have some influence over it. Anyway, I think this belongs in the creaters forum, and not this nice thread [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Ask Shark. Is his place and rules.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Sat, 23Apr08 00:58

Here is a new challenge if this site wants to continue to present real artists.
I think if there is no personal artistic work, these images are not welcome here and I ask those who think like me to help me detect them.
fortunately, the automatic registrations were removed a long time ago and I particularly watch those for whom I create an new account.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 23Apr08 08:29

shark wrote:Here is a new challenge if this site wants to continue to present real artists.
I think if there is no personal artistic work, these images are not welcome here and I ask those who think like me to help me detect them.
fortunately, the automatic registrations were removed a long time ago and I particularly watch those for whom I create an new account.

There is no challenge Shark. This is your crib. You dictate the rules. Be consistent about them and the members will get it.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Sat, 23Apr08 10:39

When I talk about challenge, I think about the difficulty of identifying images generated by AI
shark
Site Admin

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 23Apr08 12:23

shark wrote:When I talk about challenge, I think about the difficulty of identifying images generated by AI

On Deviantart I can with 98% margin pick them off. These people are not artist. The algorithm is easy to spot.
But I don't think it will be a problem here.
Last edited by Rastifan on Sat, 23Apr08 12:31, edited 1 time in total.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 23Apr08 12:28

But let's go back to horny fun.

Bonita used to be an exotic dancer before the zombie outbreak. The thing is, this zombie outbreak wasn't all that terrifying.
There were some bites and Bonita was clawed, but a cure was quickly developed and administered to the infected population.
Bonita was told her green zombie skin color would turn back to normal in time.

She thought her dance career was over, but Bonita found herself with more gigs than ever because she apparently was The Queen
of the Undead now. People are weird she whispered under her breath, adding the occasional "hurr" in the end.

I am not at all surprised. Her manager took one look at her and said "We can work with this", which only proves the phrase
"I still would" holds merit [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Attachments
Zombie.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Mon, 23Apr10 13:34

The stunned Asari engineer stood like paralyzed as she distantly heard the commander explain that her
private shower had malfunctioned, and while waiting for it to be fixed, she had to use the crew showers
on the Normandy.

All this was almost drowned out by the Asari's own thoughts which was "I am alone and nude in the shower
with THE Commander Shepard"

Celebrity status. What can you do
Attachments
Nude Asari vs nude Femshep.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Mon, 23Apr17 07:44

Been testing out a new model. Mary Linton from the game Red Dead Redemption 2.
Attachments
001.jpg
000.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby fleet » Mon, 23Apr17 20:44

Rastifan wrote:Been testing out a new model. Mary Linton from the game Red Dead Redemption 2.

Very nice! You do beautiful work.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby Rastifan » Tue, 23Apr18 09:51

Elsa taking care of Kristoff while Anna are gone, dealing with matters of state [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 23Apr20 00:26

Lumos Lickos Breastio

Magrat and Essie here (teachers at Hogwarts) are conducting an unsanctioned experiment where they attempt
to use lust to amplify the potency of spells. The swamp are suited for this as it contains more raw and wild magic.

Suffice to say they do not run any classes on this as most of the students are too young for this sort of magic. And I
strongly doubt the ruling board at the university would approve. Those old dry fossils. But Magrat and Essie are visionaries...
and lets admit it... horny [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Attachments
Lumos Lickos Breastio.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 23Apr21 20:11

The Lusty Librarian. This is Hogwarts Legacy's answer to The Lusty Maid. A very busty one :D
Attachments
FuOZxfcWIAA1eu_.jpg
Last edited by Rastifan on Mon, 23Apr24 10:50, edited 2 times in total.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Sun, 23Apr23 10:55

Hogwarts Notorious Librarian

Her "nude nightly flights" are well known. Several of the staff feel someone should put a stop to them.
But somehow no one can bring themselves to raise the issue with her.

There is something about her massive bosom that shuts them up :D
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls