Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby Rastifan » Mon, 14Jun09 11:40

Greebo wrote:Beats staying at home and only having wesource to your wascally wabbit, girl! Image [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

:lol:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Grey8Wolf » Mon, 14Jun09 16:39

Rastifan wrote:Out of curiosity. How big is she? Fairy sized? One need to know these things to keep the fantasies... realistic (as it where) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Ariane is 1.72 meters tall . The "green spirit" in this picture is bigger than the leaves and branches around her, so probably it's the same height as the real lady.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Grey8Wolf » Wed, 14Jun11 01:39

Another painting of Ariane B :

Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Rastifan » Wed, 14Jun11 10:21

What is this you ask? Well this is Lilith at work. The run down!

- The huge candles sitting on a scull is a no brainer. It always needs to be a scull.
- The crown! Belonged to a noble king, called so by people who felt sorceresses deserved to die. One of the candles are standing on his scull.
- The book. Lilith's diary of her sex with Elidin and Elena. It sometimes gives out a puff of smoke.
- The mug, also called the mug of empty. No matter how much mead you pour in to it, it is always empty. It is a freaking annoying magical artifact.
- The note! It refuses to be read. When you try, the writing disappears. Even if you just try glance at it. The bloody thing knows.
- The key floating above the box! It opens every lock, and I mean every lock in the world. Except for that box it came in. Lilith used a year to get it open. She is not closing the damn thing again.
- The sword. Also called the Sword of peace. Everyone touching it becomes a fanatical pacifist. Lilith has to hide it from Elena. She keeps trying to destroy it.
- The horn! It is magical, but it does not appear to be doing anything interesting.
- The green light in Lilith's hand is some sort of unholy hellfire. She finds it useful for lighting bonfires in rainy weather.
- The glowing ball above the chalice? Why do you ask me? Do I look like a sorceress to you?
- The chalice! That is the holy grail. Yea yea Lilith found it long ago. She sometimes drinks tea from it.
- The crude table! This is fantasy. Have to be crude. Cannot have decent tables in fantasy.
- Why is Lilith naked you ask? Really? Get out of the closet guys.

Well that was it. Oh the green mist. That is magical static. Happens when so many magical items are gathered in on place.
If you swear standing in it, the swear words can change in to tiny impolite monsters.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Grey8Wolf » Wed, 14Jun11 12:45

Rastifan wrote:Image

What is this you ask? Well this is Lilith at work. The run down!

- The huge candles sitting on a scull is a no brainer. It always needs to be a scull.
- The crown! Belonged to a noble king, called so by people who felt sorceresses deserved to die. One of the candles are standing on his scull.
- The book. Lilith's diary of her sex with Elidin and Elena. It sometimes gives out a puff of smoke.
- The mug, also called the mug of empty. No matter how much mead you pour in to it, it is always empty. It is a freaking annoying magical artifact.
- The note! It refuses to be read. When you try, the writing disappears. Even if you just try glance at it. The bloody thing knows.
- The key floating above the box! It opens every lock, and I mean every lock in the world. Except for that box it came in. Lilith used a year to get it open. She is not closing the damn thing again.
- The sword. Also called the Sword of peace. Everyone touching it becomes a fanatical pacifist. Lilith has to hide it from Elena. She keeps trying to destroy it.
- The horn! It is magical, but it does not appear to be doing anything interesting.
- The green light in Lilith's hand is some sort of unholy hellfire. She finds it useful for lighting bonfires in rainy weather.
- The glowing ball above the chalice? Why do you ask me? Do I look like a sorceress to you?
- The chalice! That is the holy grail. Yea yea Lilith found it long ago. She sometimes drinks tea from it.
- The crude table! This is fantasy. Have to be crude. Cannot have decent tables in fantasy.
- Why is Lilith naked you ask? Really? Get out of the closet guys.

Well that was it. Oh the green mist. That is magical static. Happens when so many magical items are gathered in on place.
If you swear standing in it, the swear words can change in to tiny impolite monsters.

I also had a candle sitting on a skull... :) and my glass is always empty.
Very cool illustration! Full of magic things and very detailed.
Witches work usually naked because the clothes can block the flow of energy around their bodies. Simple as that. A good explanation , and, if you believe that there are witches and wizards working in our days, it is also a real explanation.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Rastifan » Wed, 14Jun11 15:58

Grey8Wolf wrote:I also had a candle sitting on a skull... :) and my glass is always empty.
Very cool illustration! Full of magic things and very detailed.
Witches work usually naked because the clothes can block the flow of energy around their bodies. Simple as that. A good explanation , and, if you believe that there are witches and wizards working in our days, it is also a real explanation.

I am afraid I am a boring atheist. No belief in the supernatural. Love to make poses based around it though [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Grey8Wolf » Wed, 14Jun11 16:11

Rastifan wrote:I am afraid I am a boring atheist. No belief in the supernatural. Love to make poses based around it though [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Well, there are many groups that practice magick in our days...
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Jun11 17:00

...and many others that enjoy interesting nakedness! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Grey8Wolf » Wed, 14Jun11 17:25

Greebo wrote:...and many others that enjoy interesting nakedness! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Indeed ! I love to photograph, draw and paint beautiful women... :D
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Wed, 14Jun11 19:01

I hope that you are not getting tired of seeing Ariane B around here...

At least, I'm not.. :D
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Rastifan » Wed, 14Jun11 19:08

Oh no. Ariane is a lovely lady and that is a lovely drawing [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Grey8Wolf » Wed, 14Jun11 20:21

Rastifan wrote:Oh no. Ariane is a lovely lady and that is a lovely drawing [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

I totally agree ! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 14Jun12 04:41

Grey, I don't think I could ever be tired of your work. Keep 'em coming.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 14Jun13 21:43

What I have seen.

Another Skyrim pose with some nightmarish editing. She is human, but her eyes? Well that happens when you practice black magic for to long.
Staring into the smoking abyss of evil is not for the fainthearted.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Grey8Wolf » Fri, 14Jun13 21:52

Rastifan wrote:Image

What I have seen.

Another Skyrim pose with some nightmarish editing. She is human, but her eyes? Well that happens when you practice black magic for to long.
Staring into the smoking abyss of evil is not for the fainthearted.

Nietzsche wrote that when you look at the abyss, the abyss looks at you.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls