Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby Grey8Wolf » Sat, 14Jul19 02:43

Rastifan wrote:
Grey8Wolf wrote:OK ...before I suffer from a brain concussion, here´s another painting of Ariane B :

How should I put it... The color strokes over her breasts and ass is to... Pixelated. But the rest I am totally on board on. Nice one Grey8Wolf [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

I always try not to get too photographic... Therefore, I usually want to let the brush strokes appear... Otherwise, it would be just a photo. But I am open to new experiences ... Thanks, Rastifan!
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 14Jul19 03:32

LRM wrote:Lilith is still sexier, but she has competition.

I see where this is going. A pinup of Lilith for comparison. Stay tuned^^ Just need to get the textures work out of the way. We got new models pending release.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby rkshooter » Sat, 14Jul19 06:23

Test image.jpg

Just setting up a new scene. this was a test render
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Grey8Wolf » Sat, 14Jul19 11:11

rkshooter wrote:
Test image.jpg

Just setting up a new scene. this was a test render

Nice work!
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Sat, 14Jul19 11:20

Rastifan wrote:
Grey8Wolf wrote:OK ...before I suffer from a brain concussion, here´s another painting of Ariane B :

How should I put it... The color strokes over her breasts and ass is to... Pixelated. But the rest I am totally on board on. Nice one Grey8Wolf [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Sorry to disagree with you for once Rasti, but apart from loving the entire painting, I particularly like the way the dress is painted! I get the impression of a fabric with an interesting silky sheen, texture and pattern that moulds itself beautifully to that gorgeous butt!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Grey8Wolf » Sat, 14Jul19 21:58

Greebo wrote:
Rastifan wrote:How should I put it... The color strokes over her breasts and ass is to... Pixelated. But the rest I am totally on board on. Nice one Grey8Wolf [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Sorry to disagree with you for once Rasti, but apart from loving the entire painting, I particularly like the way the dress is painted! I get the impression of a fabric with an interesting silky sheen, texture and pattern that moulds itself beautifully to that gorgeous butt!

Thank you very much, Greebo! I could have painted a basic black dress, buth I thought that some glitter would be nice for Ariane, specially if she was going to a party...
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Tue, 14Jul22 02:01

Well, a little spoiler of what is coming... Ariane decides to leave the Metaverse , crossing the barrier between worlds...for that, she has to use ancient knowledge, along with the latests advances in science...

The bigger image is here:

http://paulnery.deviantart.com/art/Ariane-B-Crossing-the-Barriers-Between-Worlds-469765063
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Wed, 14Jul23 01:16

Ariane decides to leave the Metaverse and know other worlds, including our so-called "real life" ! To do that, she must use ancient knowledge, mixed with the latest concepts of science. The problem is...she went back in time also, arriving at the Garden Of Eden... would it be a big problem ? Is the snake intelligent ? Would Adam eat the fruit ? So many questions...

If you like her, please also like her page on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/dateariane

If you don´t know her yet, you can start by playing the game:

http://arianeb.com/dategame.htm
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 14Jul24 22:12

Grey8Wolf wrote:Image

Lovely work Grey8Wolf. Especially this.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 14Jul24 22:15

Made my self a ME wallpaper. Shepard posed in Gmod. Rest if the bits and pieces I found via google.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Grey8Wolf » Thu, 14Jul24 23:25

Rastifan wrote:Image

Made my self a ME wallpaper. Shepard posed in Gmod. Rest if the bits and pieces I found via google.

Very nice, I like the mood of the picture.
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Grey8Wolf » Thu, 14Jul24 23:26

Rastifan wrote:
Grey8Wolf wrote:Image

Lovely work Grey8Wolf. Especially this.

Thank you very much, Rastifan!!
Grey8Wolf
lagoon predator

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 14Jul25 03:08

Just a sex pose. Ezio filling Mila's pussy with cum... Zer cum... Zer rich cum... Zer rich thick cum... Zer...
Oh sorry :crazy: Cookie for references. Greebo is probably going to nail it.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Fri, 14Jul25 11:41

Nail it? Moi? Nah, looks like that Ezio bloke is doing all ze nailing with zer cum ...rich, thick or otherwise! He's stuck in there like he's there for the duration.

I know little about the game worlds your creative mind inhabits -- a little googling indicates to me that Ezio might be from Assassin's Creed and Mila from Dead or Alive, although the pictures I've seen of that Mila don't show her with glasses. I'm afraid that's all a bit of research has cum (sic) up with!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 14Jul25 12:00

Greebo wrote:Nail it? Moi? Nah, looks like that Ezio bloke is doing all ze nailing with zer cum ...rich, thick or otherwise! He's stuck in there like he's there for the duration.

I know little about the game worlds your creative mind inhabits -- a little googling indicates to me that Ezio might be from Assassin's Creed and Mila from Dead or Alive, although the pictures I've seen of that Mila don't show her with glasses. I'm afraid that's all a bit of research has cum (sic) up with!

My apologizes. I was clumsy in my clarification there. The reference was for Zer cum...

Discworld - The Truth
He shook his head miserably, and stared at his ruined shirt. 'And stuff all gets broken and now my best shirt is all covered viz . . . blood . . . covered viz red, red blood . . . rich dark blood . . . zer
blood . . . covered with zer blood . . . zer blood. . . (The rehabilitated vampire Otto von Chriek)
And your indication on the models is right. The glasses are my doing. There is something about glasses on a girl. Gives them this sexy geek thing that I love.

Let me valk in sunshine, Living not in vein. Black ribbon motivational song^^
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls