Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby Mortze » Tue, 16May17 12:05

Yeah.
My birthday is coming soon too and I like Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013) SO MUCH.
Just informing.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Rastifan » Tue, 16May17 12:10

Mortze wrote:Yeah.
My birthday is coming soon too and I like Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013) SO MUCH.
Just informing.

Alright. I can take a hint^^ How would you like Lara?
Last edited by Rastifan on Tue, 16May17 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Tue, 16May17 12:12

One of my mods "Unidentifiedsfm" are awesome on animations. Felt I needed to share one of his creations.
Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw. All custom made models http://pomf.nightboy.net/files/dnmfxf.mp4

He even made Nick's cock bend. Juliet is so tight see :D
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 16May17 14:59

unfortunately with Juliet i think about pigtails, so that's my only real complaint about it.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Rastifan » Tue, 16May17 15:09

Skelaturi wrote:unfortunately with Juliet i think about pigtails, so that's my only real complaint about it.

Given the work I know went into this, I don't feel I should complain at all :roi:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16May18 00:54

Wow! Awesome job with the Serah Farron pic Rastifan!! I should make it my new wallpaper but I wouldn't be able to leave the monitor cuz it's so mesmerizing. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Wed, 16May18 02:08

Rastifan wrote:Alright. I can take a hint^^ How would you like Lara?

Sir, how would YOU like Lara is the question.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16May19 08:10

I got an idea about Lara. Lara is after a jewel but the misogynist creators devised a trap where she becomes bound or stuck. Let your imagination run wild with that. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Eclipse » Thu, 16May19 21:11

As a casual explorer of rendering 3D this thread is a little depressing sometimes. Some of the renders in here are great and quite beyond what i am capable of. I've been really struggling with hair and lighting. This is one of my more recent ones. Sorry about the shameless advertising on it, its from my deviantart.

Hoping to find someone that needs a 3D guy for game renders at some point, that could be fun.
Eclipse
sirens hunter

Postby Mortze » Thu, 16May19 21:36

Eclipse wrote:As a casual explorer of rendering 3D this thread is a little depressing sometimes. Some of the renders in here are great and quite beyond what i am capable of. I've been really struggling with hair and lighting. This is one of my more recent ones. Sorry about the shameless advertising on it, its from my deviantart.

Hoping to find someone that needs a 3D guy for game renders at some point, that could be fun.

From what I see there isn't anything to be ashamed of or depressed about. Far from it. That picture is really nicely done. The lighting is really well done and the model skin texture is very realistic. That the new Genesis 3 generation model?
In terms of the hair I can't find any flaw on the texture and lighting. Those parameters are nailed. I'm not fond of the particular hair model but that's the geometrie, the content is just like that. Nice golden shaders on the accesories too.
Rendered in IRay right?
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Xabio » Thu, 16May19 22:45

Eclipse wrote:As a casual explorer of rendering 3D this thread is a little depressing sometimes. Some of the renders in here are great and quite beyond what i am capable of. I've been really struggling with hair and lighting. This is one of my more recent ones. Sorry about the shameless advertising on it, its from my deviantart.

She looks absolutely amazing!
Xabio
sirens hunter

Postby Eclipse » Thu, 16May19 23:33

Mortze wrote:

From what I see there isn't anything to be ashamed of or depressed about. Far from it. That picture is really nicely done. The lighting is really well done and the model skin texture is very realistic. That the new Genesis 3 generation model?
In terms of the hair I can't find any flaw on the texture and lighting. Those parameters are nailed. I'm not fond of the particular hair model but that's the geometrie, the content is just like that. Nice golden shaders on the accesories too.
Rendered in IRay right?

Thanks for the kind words! Yes thats Genesis 3 in Iray. Was never able to get satisfying results with 3Delight or Poser's Firefly. Iray is so much easier to use in my opinion. In most of my recent renders i have had pretty good luck with the outcome. Deperately need some more cuda cores though :p
Eclipse
sirens hunter

Postby Ehlanna » Fri, 16May20 11:04

Nothing to be depressed about!
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Eclipse » Fri, 16May20 21:16

Mortze wrote:
Eclipse wrote:Iray is so much easier to use in my opinion

Tell that to the GPU :lol:

I do get a little paranoid about the GPU blowing up sometimes i'll admit, but i've been toying with different GPU-based renderers for years now and my 680GTX is still going strong. Gotta optimize the crap out of scenes though or shit takes hours.

Here are a couple full-scene renders i did. I managed to get the render time down to 30 and 20 minutes which i'm quite proud of. Especially considering the first one has volumetric lighting.

Skelaturi wrote:Now do what the rest told you and contact Wolfschadowe.

I looked into that and it seems the demands are a little too crazy for me right now :p No way i can uphold those timeframes that are required of me, not without some more experience and certainly not with Iray. Maybe after GPU upgrade. I'd be more willing with a small-scale project because i do also have a job on the side [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
Eclipse
sirens hunter

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 16May20 21:20

Eclipse wrote:As a casual explorer of rendering 3D this thread is a little depressing sometimes. Some of the renders in here are great and quite beyond what i am capable of. I

Such nonsense. This render is quite beautiful. And most of all the body looks natural. This is above the general 3D nude model work. Well done.
And when you see a render that is above your abilities, don't see it as a fence you can't climb, but improve so you will be able to [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Last edited by Rastifan on Sat, 16May21 01:36, edited 1 time in total.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls