Scooby Doo 3d hentai doujinshi

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Scooby Doo 3d hentai doujinshi

Postby mrlgravesl » Mon, 09Jul13 22:13

Hello, I found these 2 scooby doo doujinshi on the g.e-hentai.org site (which for the record is overall a great site, but can contain some inappropriate stuff, so please be careful there), they are, in my opinion, pretty good, in terms of the art and quality of the art, however the story for each one does contain rape and some oddities, no bestiality or anything too obscene, scooby himself is not in either, but the second doujinshi does contain a eh tentacle scene, I guess, its tentacles from a plant, so if you watched night of the living dead you have the idea, but still it would have been better with out that and instead just a good story. As stated the second one contains a scene of "tentacle" sex from a plant, and I dont know if that is acceptable, so Im not posting the link. If you still want to see it, search "shooby doo" on the ehentai website, and it is the mystery of the creeper doujinshi. Anyways, here is the link to the first one. And lastly, I read the rules and hope this doesnt break any, if it does sorry about that.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/31998/1ac2cc0c72/
mrlgravesl
Pilot fish

Re: Scooby Doo 3d hentai doujinshi

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09Jul13 23:12

mrlgravesl wrote : Hello, I found these 2 scooby doo doujinshi on the g.e-hentai.org site (which for the record is overall a great site, but can contain some inappropriate stuff, so please be careful there), they are, in my opinion, pretty good, in terms of the art and quality of the art, however the story for each one does contain rape and some oddities, no bestiality or anything too obscene, scooby himself is not in either, but the second doujinshi does contain a eh tentacle scene, I guess, its tentacles from a plant, so if you watched night of the living dead you have the idea, but still it would have been better with out that and instead just a good story. As stated the second one contains a scene of "tentacle" sex from a plant, and I dont know if that is acceptable, so Im not posting the link. If you still want to see it, search "shooby doo" on the ehentai website, and it is the mystery of the creeper doujinshi. Anyways, here is the link to the first one. And lastly, I read the rules and hope this doesnt break any, if it does sorry about that.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/31998/1ac2cc0c72/

mrlgravesl:

You are more than likely "pushing the envelope" here in the Lagoon, on the rape stuff. The other Hentai activity, Shark will probably make the final decision.
co90921
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Return to Sexy girls