Illustrated Love Stories

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Illustrated Love Stories

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Jul03 11:07

Greebo wrote:I wouldn't worry, ILSWriter - it probably all came from over-excited sharkies looking at your stories! If the truth be told Squeeky was most likely the chief culprit. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Well!! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
I like that!

Truth be known a certain tom cat and his cronies followed behind creating more litter :crazy: [not bad for just one pussy].
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby ILSWriter » Tue, 11Jul05 22:45

I tell my guys and gals the general idea of the story I want them to pursue. Then I let them come up with most of the dialog. Guess what Dani came up with for this scene. "I don't think I'm going to deep throat this guy." Now I ask you is that original or not? She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The only reason she is stll around is because of her cute little titties.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Dyonisis » Wed, 11Jul06 15:08

ILSWriter wrote:I tell my guys and gals the general idea of the story I want them to pursue. Then I let them come up with most of the dialog. Guess what Dani came up with for this scene. "I don't think I'm going to deep throat this guy." Now I ask you is that original or not? She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The only reason she is stll around is because of her cute little titties.

Oh my ILSWriter. Does this guy have a weapon permit for this?
What will happen to her when he cums?
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 11Jul08 19:03

Dyonisis wrote:
Oh my ILSWriter. Does this guy have a weapon permit for this?
What will happen to her when he cums?

Hopefully we get another animated cumshot and can watch and see!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Fri, 11Jul08 19:29

ILSWriter wrote:...I asked all my guys and gals and they said none of their stuff ever gets on the ground.

Don't tell me that will apply to this guy's output! I think Project Columbia is likely to need to build a small Ark! :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby ILSWriter » Fri, 11Jul08 22:12

Ellie said she has never seen anyone that had this much cum. In addition to what he got on her, he also soaked the wall, floor and bed. He even got some where it is supposed to go. :na:
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 11Jul09 23:18

Love the latest chapter - that's the kind of party I'd love to be invited to.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Dcyberjf323 » Tue, 11Jul12 04:01

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] they are so great !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] you're a :roi:
Dcyberjf323
sirens hunter

Postby Dyonisis » Thu, 11Jul14 15:07

Very nice [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Maybe also a close up of a bukake-face-full available? :vil-lovee:
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby ILSWriter » Sun, 11Jul17 21:58

If anyone is interested in helping me with my latest story, go to the thread, "An Illustrated Story Using tlaero's AdventureCreater" in the 'Projects' section of the Lagoon.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby woody » Tue, 11Jul19 07:52

wow. love your illustrated stories ilswriter thnx for sharing with us
woody
lagoon predator

Postby ILSWriter » Tue, 11Jul26 22:41

I have been working on a different type of story than my others. Several of you Lagooners have given invaluable help. For that I thank you. If you are interested in reading my latest creation, go to my web site. In the upper right corner of the home page is a logo of a boy and a girl in a green dress. Click on that and you have access. Any comments are welcome. This is the only place I have advertised this link. This weekend I will make the story available to the general public.

I had one comment that he had never seen a nun's dress like that. My response was that I bet he has never seen two nuns and a priest nude on a dining room table either. :lol:
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Hey Chief » Wed, 11Jul27 05:45

Sir your reply, was well said sir. And thank you for all your work that you share with us Lagooners.
Chief
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Rastifan » Wed, 11Jul27 15:31

Those nuns looks pretty damn hot.

And I cannot get over how big that black dudes dick was. I really felt with the girl when she mounted him [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Jul28 02:25

Well ........
This last one ......
Very interesting.
You have begun to take things to a different level.
From earlier remarks I did not expect the threading that you produced, it was however pretty much like I meant when I made a comment about "choosing your own adventure". Yes, by whatever choice you made the story went in a different direction. Superficially it may seem to be a waste that one reaches an end without exploring what the other threading offers one does get a different story (and different personality traits) when going back and making different choices.

I'm not going to be intentionally 'picky', this is meant to be constructive. You introduced the girl being disciplined and having an 'odd' reaction to it. It would possibly have been nice to save parameters/variables from that area and bring them across into the "initiation lesson"; naturally that would not feature if that 'quality' had not previously been visited. What am I suggesting therefore? If you have a detour that brings up something of interest, or provide a trigger, on return to the main threading (yes, even then other detours might influence) then you will spark greater interest.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls