Illustrated Love Stories

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Illustrated Love Stories

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 11Jun22 19:03

I just got a chance to look at the extended version - nice. I know I've said it before, but I think it's awesome how responsive you are to feedback.

I do think adding some translucence to the cum has made it look better, but agree that it's not as good as it could be. Rastifan creates some pretty awesome cumshot images, I wonder if you could learn anything/get some advice from him?

Regarding extending the cumshot scenes. I do really like the idea of a woman slowly cleaning my cum off her body with her fingers and licking her fingers clean - that is unquestionably hot. I think that as well as having some clean-up images/scenes, the actual cumshot scene (cum flying through the air and splattering on/in the woman) would really add to the climax. For example, I think you have either three or four splatters of cum on the model after the cumshot in chapter 2, and she cleans each one off in successive pannels. I would like to see the images where each splatter lands on the women (i.e. first glop of cum comes out, and splashes on woman, second glop comes out... and so on). In my opinion, the moment of the character's orgasm instigates the erotic climax (mental and/or physical) for the person reading the work too, and so it's a good idea to extend that moment to maximize your reader's arousal/climax.

If you are starting to think I'm suggesting too much be added, I would say sacrifice some of the clean-up images for the cumshot images: It's not every girl who will lick a mans' cum off her own body, but every orgasm does include spurting cum :crazy: (That's the first time I've ever used one of those smilie things).
Best regards and thanks.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby ILSWriter » Fri, 11Jun24 22:37

In my latest chapter, Al gets a chance to test his marksmanship.
Not too bad, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 hits. It looks like he almost missed one of the mouths but still not too bad. I think he has some sort of device but I can't prove it. Look at his left thumb, what's it doing?
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 11Jun27 20:02

Oh wow, very nice. A cumshot bananza!!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby ILSWriter » Fri, 11Jul01 22:40

Al's policewoman friend offered to help him with his marksmanship training. But then it looks like she may have closed her mouth at the wrong time. Hitting a face seems easy but I would think an open mouth may be difficult.

BTW, have you ever noticed how true redheads have an abudance of it.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Fri, 11Jul01 23:16

Hmm, I see what you mean, she sure has an abundance of it - and such flashes of variety too! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Makes a good target as well - it's like throwing a biscuit at a dog!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Fri, 11Jul01 23:34

A furry bush and her circuit breaker are both popped... I like it!!!
Lou
Please return to some animations. You do an exceptional job with those.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Jul02 03:09

I do hope Officer Franklin is actively taking contraceptives! I see the Police Orphan Fund being diverted to unmarried policewomen mums :crazy:

Incidentally, she is a great looker! Pity she's not in my neighbourhood, I'd be looking to a morning coffee often!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Jul02 10:23

Too right, Squeeky, I wouldn't mind giving her a few contributions myself! Swell her coffers for the little children! (I think the word I'm looking for is 'coffers') :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Dyonisis » Sat, 11Jul02 21:23

ILSWriter wrote:In my latest chapter, Al gets a chance to test his marksmanship.
Not too bad, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 hits. It looks like he almost missed one of the mouths but still not too bad. I think he has some sort of device but I can't prove it. Look at his left thumb, what's it doing?

ILS Writer,
Very nice pictures, but the cum is neatly dropped on the girls, while "normally" it flies everywhere.
For me personally, more cum (maybe bukake-style) makes it more horny.

And concerning his thumb: he is aiming at the lovely girls and milkng the load of cum out of his dick (as if it will never stop)
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby ILSWriter » Sat, 11Jul02 22:31

Very nice pictures, but the cum is neatly dropped on the girls, while "normally" it flies everywhere.

Hmmm, all the guys I ask say they get enough practice that it doesn't fly everywhere. Did you see what this guy did at the end of Chapter 4 of The Columbia Project? Of couse, he has been getting a lot of practice.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Sat, 11Jul02 23:30

Hey ! it will be necessary to think about cleaning a little this topic, there is sperm everywhere on the ground... [img]kator/smiley149.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Jul02 23:36

ILSWriter wrote:"Hmmm, all the guys I ask say they get enough practice that it doesn't fly everywhere. Did you see what this guy did at the end of Chapter 4 of The Columbia Project? Of course, he has been getting a lot of practice."

His target likely has some experience with, and is better than average at hitting targets of her own. Not a great stretch to believe she may have helped some.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Jul02 23:46

Greebo wrote:Too right, Squeeky, I wouldn't mind giving her a few contributions myself! Swell her coffers for the little children! (I think the word I'm looking for is 'coffers') :lol:

There are certainly coppers who believe their coffers are still poorly [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby ILSWriter » Sun, 11Jul03 01:00

Hey ! it will be necessary to think about cleaning a little this topic, there is sperm everywhere on the ground...

Shark, I apologize but I asked all my guys and gals and they said none of their stuff ever gets on the ground.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Sun, 11Jul03 10:38

I wouldn't worry, ILSWriter - it probably all came from over-excited sharkies looking at your stories! If the truth be told Squeeky was most likely the chief culprit. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls