Illustrated Love Stories

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Illustrated Love Stories

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 11Jun02 18:31

Done.

You added another money-shot - Sweet!!

Thanks for being so responsive to my suggestions. And, not to exploit your good nature but I can't resist suggesting that a good old fashion bukake would be nice in one of your stories. OK, I'm jokingly going too far here, but how about a double facial sometime in one of your group scenes? Just a suggestion/request - please understand that you've already accomodated my appetites more than enough to date so that I'd never hold it against you if you decided to ignore this one.

Thanks again
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby ILSWriter » Fri, 11Jun03 15:03

A feedback I received from my site asked why any of the adults would shave. Actually, they didn't but their hair was so light it couldn't be seen so I had them darken it a little. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

ILSWriter
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Fri, 11Jun03 18:41

Ms Jane you strive to hard to please everyone but for what you did I must Thank You. Wild and free as God intended! Very well done, Thanks Again.
Lou
About those videos you model your characters movements on. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] ;)
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ILSWriter » Sat, 11Jun04 22:20

I told the Headmistress she was too strict but she wouldn't believe me. Well, she got her reward in Chapter 9 of 'Tennis Anyone.'
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Jun05 00:42

Ah? But what punishment has she in store for Mr Kennedy after dinner?
Will the "Bride of Christ" become an adultress? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby iksanabot » Sun, 11Jun05 19:27

Very nice!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby ILSWriter » Wed, 11Jun08 22:35

One of the adults forgets who she is in the next chapter of "Tennis Anyone?"
Mmmmm. Uggggh. Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaaahhhhh Fuck! OOOOoooo!....
Fuck me now. Please fuck me now....
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 11Jun10 23:30

The newest chapter is up, check it out!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Thu, 11Jun16 16:32

Ahem! Any pretty mermaids out there that know anything about ... the Columbia Project? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 11Jun18 19:14

Chapter 2 is up already, and ILSWriter, it looks great!
It's nice to see so many new sex position poses from you. A couple of other comments:

The scene where he is getting head under the desk while talking to the cop was so hot, but it didn't last long enough at all. That is the kind of erotice scene that you should extend, in my opinion and really get the most out of it. For example, have the cop sit down, and since he said the "Columbia Project" while she was there, and she is now turned on, have her flirt with him, not knowing he's already getting taken care of under the desk. It could have been this highly erotic situation where she's looking for excuses to stay and trying to get him interested in her, while he is being turned on by her but fearing her finding out about his assistant under his desk. So he's trying to get rid of the cop and hold in his orgasm until she's gone, while his assistant is trying to make him cum, and teh cop is trying to turn him on and get him to flirt with her. And then he would eventually be overcome by his assitant's work on his shaft coulpled with the cop's attempts to get his interest, and he has an orgasm while the cop is there, trying to keep a straight face while he blasts is goo into his assistant's open mouth under the desk: A wasted opportunity, I think. But as always, I offer this opinion with respect and gratitude for what you do.

I will continue to repeat that I appreciate you putting some attention into cumshots- thank you. I would like to suggest you try to add some translucence to the cum itself, to make it look a little more realisitic - a little less stark-white. And a usual, I will put in a request that you extend the cumshot scenes a bit from one or two images to three or four.

Thanks, and awesome work!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby ILSWriter » Mon, 11Jun20 19:03

Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions.
The scene where he is getting head under the desk while talking to the cop was so hot, but it didn't last long enough at all.

It has been changed.
I would like to suggest you try to add some translucence to the cum itself, to make it look a little more realisitic - a little less stark-white.

I changed it but I'm still not satisfied. It has been so long since I have seen any cum I kinda forget what it looks like. :sarcastic:
I will put in a request that you extend the cumshot scenes a bit from one or two images to three or four.

It has been changed. Now she cleans herself up after getting splattered.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Jun21 02:57

"Columbia Project"?

Clearly Al's father had this hypnotic post suggestive power over females and Al also now has acquired it.
I wondered if there was some anagram which represented some sort of command but nothing seems to exist.

Question. Does Al have this same power beyond the walls of the office, the workplace? Is it possible for another male to enter and ask for details of "The Columbia Project"?

I do notice that some seem to under the spell without further exposure to the phrase, like the blonde in this last episode, or is she just a nymph?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Jun21 07:52

Squeeky just between you and I. I requested the local where these magic words have such power. I am planning a trip. Would you also like to attend?
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Jun21 08:07

Um? Is this a "boys' club" thing or do I have to convince my Lady? That phrase means nothing to her! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 11Jun21 17:28

ILSWriter wrote:
Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions.

The scene where he is getting head under the desk while talking to the cop was so hot, but it didn't last long enough at all.

It has been changed.

I would like to suggest you try to add some translucence to the cum itself, to make it look a little more realisitic - a little less stark-white.

I changed it but I'm still not satisfied. It has been so long since I have seen any cum I kinda forget what it looks like. :sarcastic:

I will put in a request that you extend the cumshot scenes a bit from one or two images to three or four.

It has been changed. Now she cleans herself up after getting splattered.

Dude -ette, you rock!
iksanabot
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls